Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobbyMac
    replied
    Originally posted by PacerDude

Brogdon, Lamb & 1 pick is all I would do.
    Not sure I'd include a pick. Simmons seems like a real head case to me.
    Last edited by BobbyMac; 10-07-2021, 12:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BobbyMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozys Nepimpis
    Indiana wants Ben Simmons, but they should be careful what they wish for
    That's pretty much the way I feel about Simmons, however I feel the team w/o him is better than most people think.

Leave a comment:

• able
    replied
    Originally posted by yoadknux

Amen. I'll pay the gas
    not at prices I pay here and it's a bit of a guzler

Leave a comment:

• graphic-er
    replied
    I love to see rumors like this. This is what alot of us fans want. We want to see them cashing some chips for a major star player. Ben is a very flawed star player though.

Brogdon, Lamb & 1 pick

Brogdon, Warren, & 1 pick

Caris, Lamb & Pick

Caris, Turner, & Pick.

I would be very hesitant to give up both Brogdon and Caris though. It would gut our team of scoring in favor or a star player that isn't a scorer. In any event we would need to trade Turner or Sabonis for more shooting.

But yeah give me star player who is elite at dribbling, passing, rebounding, defense and can guard 1-4.

Leave a comment:

• PacerDude
    replied
    Originally posted by yoadknux

Amen. I'll pay the gas
    Don't forget that he has to come from across the pond to do that ............ could get pricey.

Leave a comment:

• jrwannabe
    replied
    Until the latest set back I was against trading LeVert, but I'd be ok with MB and LeVert for Simmons. The rook has shown he can play. So put him in the starting line-up with JHo and Lamb to the bench and call it good.

Leave a comment:

• yoadknux
    replied
    Originally posted by able
    we may be favourite, but pretty sure Domas is not on the table, Malcolm however; I wouldn't mind driving him all the way, ideally they take Turner as filler, but that probably too much to ask for.
    Caris I would be sad to see leave, but I think we can afford it or Lamb and a pick
    Amen. I'll pay the gas

Leave a comment:

• PacerDude
    replied
    Originally posted by able
    . . . . . . . Lamb and a pick
    Brogdon, Lamb & 1 pick is all I would do.

Leave a comment:

• able
    replied
    we may be favourite, but pretty sure Domas is not on the table, Malcolm however; I wouldn't mind driving him all the way, ideally they take Turner as filler, but that probably too much to ask for.
    Caris I would be sad to see leave, but I think we can afford it or Lamb and a pick

Leave a comment:

• Ozys Nepimpis
    replied
    It remains to be seen if Indy will meet Daryl Morey's demands for Ben, but it's evident that the Pacers have become the favorites to land the young star -- at least, for now.

NBA Rumors: 76ers Eyeing Malcolm Brogdon In Potential Ben Simmons Trade

Leave a comment:

• Ozys Nepimpis
    replied

Ben Simmons Trade Rumors: Caris LeVert Among Players Discussed in 76ers-Pacers Talks

Leave a comment:

• vnzla81
    replied
    Originally posted by PaceBalls
    Everyone keeps saying Domas and Ben can't play together. I think they would be amazing together. Domas can still run most of the half-court sets and both of them in transition would be a thing of beauty. They need to be surrounded by shooters which we will have. I am all for it on paper. The biggest question is if Ben is going to be a Diva and not want to play here and be a huge off-the-court distraction. If he can buy-in, then hell yea.
    People that have been telling us for 4 years that Sabo/Turner works perfectly are arguing against the Sabo/Ben pairing that kind of tells you everything you need to know.

Leave a comment:

• PaceBalls
    replied
    Everyone keeps saying Domas and Ben can't play together. I think they would be amazing together. Domas can still run most of the half-court sets and both of them in transition would be a thing of beauty. They need to be surrounded by shooters which we will have. I am all for it on paper. The biggest question is if Ben is going to be a Diva and not want to play here and be a huge off-the-court distraction. If he can buy-in, then hell yea.

Leave a comment:

• owl
    replied
    Originally posted by Ozys Nepimpis
    Indiana wants Ben Simmons, but they should be careful what they wish for
    So the author is arguing for the Pacers not to get Simmons since he may not take them to the next level vs staying where they are the last 8 years not going anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Ichi
    replied
    Originally posted by Motion Offense

Pretty much you trade for Ben you have to trade Domas. Now you have to acquire shooters and scorers like Hield or other players. Also if we are trading for Ben I’m not giving up Brogdon. I’ll send LeVert, Warren and Lamb for Ben and Curry
    They aren't giving up Curry in that scenario imo. I'd do it for Ben plus whatever filler to rot on the bench, and easily.

Leave a comment:

Working...