X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slick Pinkham
    • Jan 2004

Re: Ok, So More On The "RUMOR"...

Some things need to be taken with a grain of salt.

This one needs quite a bit more.

The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!).

Comment

• Justin Tyme
      • Mar 2008

I keep reading conflicting info on Hibbert's women. At times it's the woman he's engaged to, other times it's his wife. Just what relationship does Hibbert and his woman have? Married or engaged?

Comment

• Grimp
        • May 2013

Originally posted by Justin Tyme
        I keep reading conflicting info on Hibbert's women. At times it's the woman he's engaged to, other times it's his wife. Just what relationship does Hibbert and his woman have? Married or engaged?

I think it's possible Hibbert's fiancee was messing around with someone in Indiana (the state), or another NBA player. BUT, it was for certain no one on this team. That's a black-eye offense. If it were true, I am sure PG and Roy would've had it out. NO MAN can stand to be around a man who screwed his wife, fiancee. Girlfriend? MAYBE. BIG MAYBE. But fiancee and or wife? Nope. Probably not even in the military if they were stationed together. This is just a rumor. A very sinister and malicious one at that.

Comment

• Justin Tyme
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Grimp
          I think it's possible Hibbert's fiancee was messing around with someone in Indiana (the state), or another NBA player. BUT, it was for certain no one on this team. That's a black-eye offense. If it were true, I am sure PG and Roy would've had it out. NO MAN can stand to be around a man who screwed his wife, fiancee. Girlfriend? MAYBE. BIG MAYBE. But fiancee and or wife? Nope. Probably not even in the military if they were stationed together. This is just a rumor. A very sinister and malicious one at that.

Why go thru all this and NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION? Wife or fiancee is all I want to know!

Comment

• CreekShow
            Hoosier for Life
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Dr. Hibbert
            Seriously, this is worse than when someone posted a Boxden message board post and mistook it for an official tell-all on the Blazers locker room...

Learn how to read news.
            Looked it up and Bleacher Report was the first source that popped up. Assumed it was legit. Mistakes happen. Funny how you frequent these "ridiculous" threads more than any other posters tho. Say Hello next time you step off your message board high horse
            Last edited by CreekShow; 05-06-2014, 02:24 PM.
            I Bleed Blue

Comment

• Grimp
              • May 2013

Originally posted by Justin Tyme
              Why go thru all this and NEVER ANSWER MY QUESTION? Wife or fiancee is all I want to know!
              I think Roy and her were together at February's ASW. So I assume she is his still fiancee. How could things have gone south in two months?

Comment

• Since86
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Grimp
                I think Roy and her were together at February's ASW. So I assume she is his still fiancee. How could things have gone south in two months?
                Ever had a significant other cheat on you? IDK if the rumors are true or not, but that'll do it.
                Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.” ― Ricky Gervais.

Comment

• rock747
                  • Dec 2007

Whatever happened (this stuff happens with NBA players all the time), Roy and his (girlfriend/ex fiance/whatever) are obviously having issues and that could be affecting his mindset right now.
                  "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

Comment

• beast23
                    • Jan 2004

Well, I know of one item within the story that is 100% false. I can assure you that PG's break in was, and probably still is, being investigated. His security and monitoring company is owned by folks close to me and they have talked about it.

Secondly, Ruth's Chris downtown is a favorite of both Roy and Paul. I saw them there together three weeks ago and, if there was bad blood between the two, it was impossible to detect.

I think I agree with what has been posted already. This story is by someone who wants to throw crap on the wall to see if it happens to stick. I'm not saying none of it is true; I don't know. But one statement is defintitely false and a second sure seemed to be false.

Comment

• Since86
                      • Dec 2004

Roy used to kiss his girl and baby girl after intro's but before tip-off. Does he still do it? I always think about looking for it, and then just never do.

Comment

• Sandman21
                        SABONIS! :(
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Since86
                        Roy used to kiss his girl and baby girl after intro's but before tip-off. Does he still do it? I always think about looking for it, and then just never do.
                        If Roy has a kid, then that's a bigger secret than the Manning twins.
                        "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "

Comment

• ndcoltsnpacers
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Sandman21
                          Wait... Roy's the father of the Manning twins? Is that why Peyton was released?

Comment

• dal9
                            Can see thru wooden doors
                            • Dec 2007

so he's just kissing randomly selected babies before tip-off?

Comment

• Since86
                              • Dec 2004

I assumed it was his. We sat directly behind the bench last year against the Bulls, and he kissed his GF and a baby she was holding. That one sticks out just because of our tix locations, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen a couple different times.

Just passing the time on google, it appears him and his GF had been together since his days at Georgetown Prep, so something like 7-8+ years together.

Comment

• Grimp
                                • May 2013

Originally posted by Since86
                                Ever had a significant other cheat on you? IDK if the rumors are true or not, but that'll do it.
                                Fortunately, I haven't. But it's just strange that two people can appear in public at a rather significant event. And then two months later it's TMZ fodder with cheating, lies, texts (most likely), etc. The human condition is really "something else" sometimes.

Comment

Working...