X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timid
    • Nov 2004

Ok, So More On The "RUMOR"...

Ok, now I know everyone is sick of this rumor because it can't be "officially" confirmed but there HAS to be SOMETHING up with Roy...Now this site is not accurate and it says its mail is submitted by readers...But do you guys think there could be ANY truth to this? I mean it does make some sense...I can't link those pics at work but if you click the link, you can see them...

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are submitted by our readers and are protected by federal statute 47 U.S.C. 230. BallerAlert.com can not confirm 100% accuracy of any story posted."

If you're a Pacers fan you've probably been wondering what's been up with Roy Hibbert's game lately. It seems that as a team, the Indiana Pacers have just stopped gelling. According to the Baller Mail below, the collapse of team unity may have a lot to do with Roy Hibbert finding out that team mate (and new father) Paul George has been sleeping with Hibbert's wife (or fiancé), Valerie Cooke. Yikes!

"Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight? It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ***, he's been off ever since he found out PG was f****** his b****'. That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court. I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends."

This isn't the first time I've heard the rumor that Paul George was messing around with Roy Hibbert's wife. I've even heard rumors that it wasn't a wife, but just a jump off.

This is Valerie...who is definitely both of their "types".

(Second To The Right)

(Far right)

Hibbert has even been quoted as saying that their are selfish people on his team, "Some selfish dudes in here," Hibbert told NBA.com. "Some selfish dudes. I'm tired of talking about it. We've been talking about it for a month." It definitely seems like he's talking about something personal, and not the game.

Paul George has got to get his act together. You would think after impregnating a Miami stripper that he would stop sticking his little ding dong in anything with a skirt....but nope! Hasn't learned his lesson. But your teammates wife, though? That's low sir!
    Last edited by timid; 05-06-2014, 09:40 AM.
  • Kstat
    Rebound King
    • Jan 2004

Re: Ok, So More On The "RUMOR"...

Unsubstantiated report from gold digger central.

I'm not saying it isn't true (these women are more in that loop than any of us will ever be and would be the first to get that info), but it's pretty easy to write this off as gossip.

That said.... *IF* it were true it would explain why Roy (and for a time Paul) suddenly turned to mental jell-o almost at the same time. The theory fits, but there's nothing concrete here and I need something more to take it seriously.
    Last edited by Kstat; 05-06-2014, 09:44 AM.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Comment

• BenR1990
      • Jan 2014

Nope. Ironic how this story forgets to leave out this portion of Roy's "selfish dudes" interview:
      “People feel like they have it going and they want to do it themselves sometimes. That’s just how it works. I feel like two guys that I have 100 percent trust in doing that is Paul and David. I feel like they should have carte blanche on whatever they want to do in terms of attacking the paint and (put) the ball’s in their hands because they’ve earned my respect.”
      Of course that wouldn't fit the narrative of the bogus story.
      Last edited by BenR1990; 05-06-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Pacergeek
        • Apr 2009

Interesting story........
        Being unable to close out a game in which you have a comfortable lead in the 4th Q = Pulling a Frank Vogel

Comment

• BillS
          Angry Old Poster
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BenR1990
          Nope. Ironic how this story forgets to leave out this portion of Roy's "selfish dudes" interview:

Of course that wouldn't fit the narrative of the bogus story.
          Sure it does. Roy couldn't "do it himself" with his fiancee so he trusted Paul and David to help
          BillS

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
          Or throw in a first-round pick and flip it for a max-level point guard...

Comment

• PacersForever
            Biggest Pacer Fan
            • Jul 2008

wow ..

Comment

• joew8302
              • Jul 2008

Turner even said that "fight" never happened, so it makes me lose a little belief that this is true.

I think most of us have heard that rumor before, but who knows for sure if it is true or not. The only thing we know for certain is that Roy looks awful on the court.

Comment

• naptownmenace
                • Jan 2004

Something might be up regarding his wife but I don't believe this story at all. Roy and Paul seem fine on the court now and I don't know about you but if my teammate did something like that, there wouldn't be any post-shot celebrations involving me and that person. The fight in practice wouldn't have been between Evan Turner and Lance Stephenson either. There's just seems to be so many flaws with this story that I don't even know why I'm even discussing it.

The silence from the mainstream media leads me to believe this is a lie. If true, TMZ would've been all over it by now.

Comment

• Harddrive7
                  • Jan 2004

IF true... It would be very difficult for me to come to work and SEE the dude that did my wife/gf, imagine if you had to lift that guy up during games and patting him on the back, telling him good job. That would be very hard to do.

Comment

• Mackey_Rose
                    Droppin' knowledge, yo.
                    • Oct 2010

I'm seems about equally as likely that Copeland ****ed Vogel's wife, mom, and sister at this point.

Comment

• BlueNGold
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2005

Delonte West fits in here somewhere. What kind of tabloid trash is this?

Comment

• PGisthefuture
                        Lifelong Pacer Fan.
                        • Dec 2011

There are some things in this story that could kind of make sense and others that just don't make sense at all. I don't think PG and Roy would be doing their little arm lock thing on the court if something like this happened.

Comment

• granger
                          • Jul 2005

I m not buying these gf stories as a guy who always watch how they interract during games. Not even 1 percent.

Comment

• West90
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by PGisthefuture
                            There are some things in this story that could kind of make sense and others that just don't make sense at all. I don't think PG and Roy would be doing their little arm lock thing on the court if something like this happened.
                            exactly, was about to ask if this stopped or not

Comment

• RWB
                              • May 2004

I would hate to believe it but the Mrs. and I were sitting next to a couple of ladies at last night's game when the topic of Hibbert playing bad came up. They simply said because of Paul George and Hibbert's lady hooking up. Scary part is it seemed to be just matter of fact.
                              You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Comment

Working...