• Show
Clear All
  • graphic-er
    I'm on a MAC!
    • Jan 2010

Re: Why in God's name is there no post game thread? Pacers beat Knicks

Originally posted by Sandman21
    Stop wizzing in our Wheaties, dammit!
    Hey that Lance Stephenson is quite the little ****er eh? Dude got JR Smith thrown out the game. I love Lance. He is the X factor for this team.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

Comment

• cdash
      Whale Shepherd
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by graphic-er
      Its one game, that isn't the trend.
      Yeah...but what a fun ****ing game.

Comment

• Sandman21
        SABONIS! :(
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by graphic-er
        Hey that Lance Stephenson is quite the little ****er eh? Dude got JR Smith thrown out the game. I love Lance. He is the X factor for this team.
        He has quite the ability to **** people off, and I love it!
        "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "

Comment

• DJVendetta
          • May 2012

Man ESPN ain't showing the Pacers any love for this game (typical). It's all about New York woe's......someone please compile a highlight video for us on here, that would be awesome! The highlights on ESPN and on the websites are just pure garbage. It seriously blows my mind. I'm so geeked over this game I just want to watch the humiliation again lol

Comment

• TheDon
            The Doctor's In The House
            • Aug 2006

pacers need to have the keyboard cat video ready to go for players who get ejected, sure it's an old meme but that would crack me the hell up....uh oh this doesn't look good for J.R. Smith play him off keyboard cat!

Comment

• cdash
              Whale Shepherd
              • Jun 2009

This is probably a bad place to put this, and will surely be thrown into the "knee-jerk reaction" pile, but I really think this team can win the title this year. They have a certain swagger and confidence that winning teams have. I have only watched 15-20 of the games so far, but they have "it."

Comment

• Mr.ThunderMakeR
                • Nov 2004

Way to kick off the 2nd half of the season there boys!

Comment

• Powww
                  • Mar 2010

How many years does Lance have left on his deal?

We gotta start working on locking this young man down long term.

Comment

• TheDon
                    • Aug 2006

I really hope peck has one of his odd thoughts extreme homer edition type posts tonight you can't possibly have anything bad to say about tonight that was a lot of fun.

Comment

• cgg
                      yawn
                      • Jun 2006

I bet my friend that Melo would shoot under 40%.
                      "Danny Granger is one of the top players in the league. To move Danny, you better get a lot back." - Larry Bird

Comment

• ECKrueger
                        Boilermaker (TJL)
                        • Oct 2007

Comment

• DJVendetta
                          • May 2012

You sir are the man! Keep em comin!

Comment

• King Tuts Tomb
                            • Dec 2006

Not a week ago on this board I was talking about how the Pacers couldn't beat the Knicks in the playoffs and someone (I think Rexnom maybe?) blew up my argument and pretty much predicted everything that happened in this game. So props there to a person who is possibly Rexnom, as well as more proof that I don't know anything about basketball.

On the Knicks side, I liked how hard Melo was playing even when it got out of hand. In Denver I think he would have coasted but he was doing a good job, good effort til the end.

Comment

• TheDon
                              • Aug 2006

Lance is awesome, I really wish sometimes I could afford lower level tickets to hear him talk trash to the other team would probably crack me up. He's pretty damn good at getting under other players' skin it's so funny. I told my friend that I went to the game with that I guarantee that someone was getting ejected tonight, not that much of a shocker that it ended up being JR.

Comment

• Trader Joe
                                DIET COKE!
                                • Jan 2006

Dudes....guys......Paul....George.

Comment

Working...