Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RWB
    • May 2004

No Fee Tuesday has a catch!!!

For anyone wanting to take advantage of the no on-line fees Fat Tuesday deal beware of the following. It doesn't apply to the Paul George sections 112 and 109 deal.

A little disappointing I must say. I mean the tickets for that area with the special are decently priced, but that changed getting two tickets for around $50 bucks to $69.83... Would have been nice to spend that extra $20 on food instead.

Bottom line.... once again if your looking to take advantage of the Paul George deal today, don't bother.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....
  • ejwallace
    • Dec 2011

Re: No Fee Tuesday has a catch!!!

It's not just the Paul George deal that it doesn't apply to....
    Sec 109, Row 5, Seat 6

KRIEG DEVAULT CLUB LEVEL MARKET PRICE
    US $25.00 Ticket + US $9.15 Fees/Additional Taxes =
    US $34.15
    Other ticket options
    PAUL GEORGE $24 TICKET OFFER (Max 8)
    US $24.00 Ticket + US $9.09 Fees/Additional Taxes =
    US $33.09

It doesn't apply to any seats in the section....Even if you select the Market Price....
    http://www.nba.com/gamenotes/pacers.pdf

Comment

• Kegboy
      How are you here?
      • Jan 2004

Scared me for a minute, I just bought my tickets and got on here to post about it. But I just got good old front-row balcony seats.

I love this deal because I hate Ticketmaster with a passion, and PS&E still gets the full ticket price.

For those who don't know what we're talking about:

Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Comment

• RWB
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Kegboy
        I love this deal because I hate Ticketmaster with a passion,
        +1 You, me, and Pearl Jam all have something in common.
        You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Comment

• The Sleeze
          Eating some cranbaisins
          • Mar 2011

I haven't used Ticketmaster in years.....face value plus fees, no thanks. I almost always use Stubhub because you can get the same seats for about 1/2 the price.

There are some Pacers games on Stubhub that you can get balcony seats for $2 - $6 dollars, you can't beat that.
          I know "Sleeze" is spelled incorrectly. I spell it this way because it's based on a name.

Comment

• Scot Pollard
            • Apr 2010

There's still going to be a ton of empty seats anyway.

A huge head scratcher I know. This is a hell of a deal to see a good team.

I wonder what people are doing that they aren't going to the game. Maybe I'm wasting my time and money going.

Maybe I should join them and watch grass die.
            In 49 states it's just basketball, but this is Indiana!

Comment

• vapacersfan
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by The Sleeze
              I haven't used Ticketmaster in years.....face value plus fees, no thanks. I almost always use Stubhub because you can get the same seats for about 1/2 the price.

There are some Pacers games on Stubhub that you can get balcony seats for $2 - $6 dollars, you can't beat that.
              My only complaint is those stubhub fees can add up fast, but minus one case I have always had a good experience dealing with SB (and my one bad expereince was partially due to it being SuperBowl week, and the rep I was dealing with was an @#$, but he was also clearly overworked)

Comment

• vapacersfan
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Scot Pollard
                There's still going to be a ton of empty seats anyway.

A huge head scratcher I know. This is a hell of a deal to see a good team.

I wonder what people are doing that they aren't going to the game. Maybe I'm wasting my time and money going.

Maybe I should join them and watch grass die.
                Perhaps saving their money to pay bills....like oh say a mortgage or rent, car note, college education, etc.

Comment

• The Sleeze
                  Eating some cranbaisins
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by vapacersfan
                  My only complaint is those stubhub fees can add up fast, but minus one case I have always had a good experience dealing with SB (and my one bad expereince was partially due to it being SuperBowl week, and the rep I was dealing with was an @#$, but he was also clearly overworked)
                  If they and try and stick you with shipping fees on printable tickets just complain and they will drop the fee, I do it all the time.
                  I know "Sleeze" is spelled incorrectly. I spell it this way because it's based on a name.

Comment

• Scot Pollard
                    • Apr 2010

Perhaps saving their money to pay bills....like oh say a mortgage or rent, car note, college education, etc.
                    Well excuse me maybe I'm just wasting my money is basically what you're saying.....?

Look I'm not saying it should be a sellout during the week, but being 28th in attendance is quite ridiculous for the team we have.

Why don't you get an understanding on what I'm saying before you start barking at me.

Comment

• Day-V
                      Shooting for the Moon
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Kegboy
                      For those who don't know what we're talking about:

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/no_fe...day_index.html
                      I might be the only one, and I dunno why, but I always find it humorous whenever they do these promotions regarding other teams, and they show a player from an opposing team in an out-dated jersey. John Wall and Andre Igoudala are rocking said jerseys.

I know in the grand scheme of things it means absolutely nothing, but I still find it kind of amusing.

Comment

• Scot Pollard
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Day-V
                        I might be the only one, and I dunno why, but I always find it humorous whenever they do these promotions regarding other teams, and they show a player from an opposing team in an out-dated jersey. John Wall and Andre Igoudala are rocking said jerseys.

I know in the grand scheme of things it means absolutely nothing, but I still find it kind of amusing.
                        Yeah that annoys me too.

Find a better picture!

Comment

• vapacersfan
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Scot Pollard
                          Well excuse me maybe I'm just wasting my money is basically what you're saying.....?
                          1. Show me where I ever said that. You find it, I will give you a signed Pacers jersey.

2. I think it is great you have the disposable income to go to games. I am a film and theatre major, I LOVE the arts. I love entertainment, and wish I could go out to a show/game/movie every night.

That said, I am getting married is less then a month and just bought a new home, as well as 2 (mine, cosigned for my fiances) new cars. While I would love to be able to go out, it is simply not practical at this point in my life. Keep in mind I am in the minority, as I have a job and actually have a little left over to buy a car.

Look I'm not saying it should be a sellout during the week, but being 28th in attendance is quite ridiculous for the team we have.
                          I agree 28th is bad, but lets also remember this team has been a joke for a long, long time. Its going to be be a slow climb up. Marathon, not a sprint.

Comment

• Day-V
                            Shooting for the Moon
                            • Mar 2010

It's a good idea in theory, but how do you explain the Colts selling out every game this past season despite being 2-14? Yes, many of those are pre-sold season tickets, but you think after awhile, people would've tried to sell their tickets to opposing fans or just simply not go and avoid paying the extra dough for parking, food, drinks, etc.

I think we're just a weird, weird city.

Comment

• vapacersfan
                              • Apr 2006

I am going to ignore you incredibly stupid edit, as I neither barked nor misunderstood you. Esp. after you lead in with the quote "Maybe I should join them and watch grass die."
                              Last edited by vapacersfan; 02-21-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...