Announcement

Collapse

The Rules of Pacers Digest

Hello everyone,

Whether your are a long standing forum member or whether you have just registered today, it's a good idea to read and review the rules below so that you have a very good idea of what to expect when you come to Pacers Digest.

A quick note to new members: Your posts will not immediately show up when you make them. An administrator has to approve at least your first post before the forum software will later upgrade your account to the status of a fully-registered member. This usually happens within a couple of hours or so after your post(s) is/are approved, so you may need to be a little patient at first.

Why do we do this? So that it's more difficult for spammers (be they human or robot) to post, and so users who are banned cannot immediately re-register and start dousing people with verbal flames.

Below are the rules of Pacers Digest. After you have read them, you will have a very good sense of where we are coming from, what we expect, what we don't want to see, and how we react to things.

Rule #1

Pacers Digest is intended to be a place to discuss basketball without having to deal with the kinds of behaviors or attitudes that distract people from sticking with the discussion of the topics at hand. These unwanted distractions can come in many forms, and admittedly it can sometimes be tricky to pin down each and every kind that can rear its ugly head, but we feel that the following examples and explanations cover at least a good portion of that ground and should at least give people a pretty good idea of the kinds of things we actively discourage:

"Anyone who __________ is a liar / a fool / an idiot / a blind homer / has their head buried in the sand / a blind hater / doesn't know basketball / doesn't watch the games"

"People with intelligence will agree with me when I say that __________"

"Only stupid people think / believe / do ___________"

"I can't wait to hear something from PosterX when he/she sees that **insert a given incident or current event that will have probably upset or disappointed PosterX here**"

"He/she is just delusional"

"This thread is stupid / worthless / embarrassing"

"I'm going to take a moment to point and / laugh at PosterX / GroupOfPeopleY who thought / believed *insert though/belief here*"

"Remember when PosterX said OldCommentY that no longer looks good? "

In general, if a comment goes from purely on topic to something 'ad hominem' (personal jabs, personal shots, attacks, flames, however you want to call it, towards a person, or a group of people, or a given city/state/country of people), those are most likely going to be found intolerable.

We also dissuade passive aggressive behavior. This can be various things, but common examples include statements that are basically meant to imply someone is either stupid or otherwise incapable of holding a rational conversation. This can include (but is not limited to) laughing at someone's conclusions rather than offering an honest rebuttal, asking people what game they were watching, or another common problem is Poster X will say "that player isn't that bad" and then Poster Y will say something akin to "LOL you think that player is good". We're not going to tolerate those kinds of comments out of respect for the community at large and for the sake of trying to just have an honest conversation.

Now, does the above cover absolutely every single kind of distraction that is unwanted? Probably not, but you should by now have a good idea of the general types of things we will be discouraging. The above examples are meant to give you a good feel for / idea of what we're looking for. If something new or different than the above happens to come along and results in the same problem (that being, any other attitude or behavior that ultimately distracts from actually just discussing the topic at hand, or that is otherwise disrespectful to other posters), we can and we will take action to curb this as well, so please don't take this to mean that if you managed to technically avoid saying something exactly like one of the above examples that you are then somehow off the hook.

That all having been said, our goal is to do so in a generally kind and respectful way, and that doesn't mean the moment we see something we don't like that somebody is going to be suspended or banned, either. It just means that at the very least we will probably say something about it, quite possibly snipping out the distracting parts of the post in question while leaving alone the parts that are actually just discussing the topics, and in the event of a repeating or excessive problem, then we will start issuing infractions to try to further discourage further repeat problems, and if it just never seems to improve, then finally suspensions or bans will come into play. We would prefer it never went that far, and most of the time for most of our posters, it won't ever have to.

A slip up every once and a while is pretty normal, but, again, when it becomes repetitive or excessive, something will be done. Something occasional is probably going to be let go (within reason), but when it starts to become habitual or otherwise a pattern, odds are very good that we will step in.

There's always a small minority that like to push people's buttons and/or test their own boundaries with regards to the administrators, and in the case of someone acting like that, please be aware that this is not a court of law, but a private website run by people who are simply trying to do the right thing as they see it. If we feel that you are a special case that needs to be dealt with in an exceptional way because your behavior isn't explicitly mirroring one of our above examples of what we generally discourage, we can and we will take atypical action to prevent this from continuing if you are not cooperative with us.

Also please be aware that you will not be given a pass simply by claiming that you were 'only joking,' because quite honestly, when someone really is just joking, for one thing most people tend to pick up on the joke, including the person or group that is the target of the joke, and for another thing, in the event where an honest joke gets taken seriously and it upsets or angers someone, the person who is truly 'only joking' will quite commonly go out of his / her way to apologize and will try to mend fences. People who are dishonest about their statements being 'jokes' do not do so, and in turn that becomes a clear sign of what is really going on. It's nothing new.

In any case, quite frankly, the overall quality and health of the entire forum's community is more important than any one troublesome user will ever be, regardless of exactly how a problem is exhibiting itself, and if it comes down to us having to make a choice between you versus the greater health and happiness of the entire community, the community of this forum will win every time.

Lastly, there are also some posters, who are generally great contributors and do not otherwise cause any problems, who sometimes feel it's their place to provoke or to otherwise 'mess with' that small minority of people described in the last paragraph, and while we possibly might understand why you might feel you WANT to do something like that, the truth is we can't actually tolerate that kind of behavior from you any more than we can tolerate the behavior from them. So if we feel that you are trying to provoke those other posters into doing or saying something that will get themselves into trouble, then we will start to view you as a problem as well, because of the same reason as before: The overall health of the forum comes first, and trying to stir the pot with someone like that doesn't help, it just makes it worse. Some will simply disagree with this philosophy, but if so, then so be it because ultimately we have to do what we think is best so long as it's up to us.

If you see a problem that we haven't addressed, the best and most appropriate course for a forum member to take here is to look over to the left of the post in question. See underneath that poster's name, avatar, and other info, down where there's a little triangle with an exclamation point (!) in it? Click that. That allows you to report the post to the admins so we can definitely notice it and give it a look to see what we feel we should do about it. Beyond that, obviously it's human nature sometimes to want to speak up to the poster in question who has bothered you, but we would ask that you try to refrain from doing so because quite often what happens is two or more posters all start going back and forth about the original offending post, and suddenly the entire thread is off topic or otherwise derailed. So while the urge to police it yourself is understandable, it's best to just report it to us and let us handle it. Thank you!

All of the above is going to be subject to a case by case basis, but generally and broadly speaking, this should give everyone a pretty good idea of how things will typically / most often be handled.

Rule #2

If the actions of an administrator inspire you to make a comment, criticism, or express a concern about it, there is a wrong place and a couple of right places to do so.

The wrong place is to do so in the original thread in which the administrator took action. For example, if a post gets an infraction, or a post gets deleted, or a comment within a larger post gets clipped out, in a thread discussing Paul George, the wrong thing to do is to distract from the discussion of Paul George by adding your off topic thoughts on what the administrator did.

The right places to do so are:

A) Start a thread about the specific incident you want to talk about on the Feedback board. This way you are able to express yourself in an area that doesn't throw another thread off topic, and this way others can add their two cents as well if they wish, and additionally if there's something that needs to be said by the administrators, that is where they will respond to it.

B) Send a private message to the administrators, and they can respond to you that way.

If this is done the wrong way, those comments will be deleted, and if it's a repeating problem then it may also receive an infraction as well.

Rule #3

If a poster is bothering you, and an administrator has not or will not deal with that poster to the extent that you would prefer, you have a powerful tool at your disposal, one that has recently been upgraded and is now better than ever: The ability to ignore a user.

When you ignore a user, you will unfortunately still see some hints of their existence (nothing we can do about that), however, it does the following key things:

A) Any post they make will be completely invisible as you scroll through a thread.

B) The new addition to this feature: If someone QUOTES a user you are ignoring, you do not have to read who it was, or what that poster said, unless you go out of your way to click on a link to find out who it is and what they said.

To utilize this feature, from any page on Pacers Digest, scroll to the top of the page, look to the top right where it says 'Settings' and click that. From the settings page, look to the left side of the page where it says 'My Settings', and look down from there until you see 'Edit Ignore List' and click that. From here, it will say 'Add a Member to Your List...' Beneath that, click in the text box to the right of 'User Name', type in or copy & paste the username of the poster you are ignoring, and once their name is in the box, look over to the far right and click the 'Okay' button. All done!

Rule #4

Regarding infractions, currently they carry a value of one point each, and that point will expire in 31 days. If at any point a poster is carrying three points at the same time, that poster will be suspended until the oldest of the three points expires.

Rule #5

When you share or paste content or articles from another website, you must include the URL/link back to where you found it, who wrote it, and what website it's from. Said content will be removed if this doesn't happen.

An example:

If I copy and paste an article from the Indianapolis Star website, I would post something like this:

http://www.linktothearticlegoeshere.com/article
Title of the Article
Author's Name
Indianapolis Star

Rule #6

We cannot tolerate illegal videos on Pacers Digest. This means do not share any links to them, do not mention any websites that host them or link to them, do not describe how to find them in any way, and do not ask about them. Posts doing anything of the sort will be removed, the offenders will be contacted privately, and if the problem becomes habitual, you will be suspended, and if it still persists, you will probably be banned.

The legal means of watching or listening to NBA games are NBA League Pass Broadband (for US, or for International; both cost money) and NBA Audio League Pass (which is free). Look for them on NBA.com.

Rule #7

Provocative statements in a signature, or as an avatar, or as the 'tagline' beneath a poster's username (where it says 'Member' or 'Administrator' by default, if it is not altered) are an unwanted distraction that will more than likely be removed on sight. There can be shades of gray to this, but in general this could be something political or religious that is likely going to provoke or upset people, or otherwise something that is mean-spirited at the expense of a poster, a group of people, or a population.

It may or may not go without saying, but this goes for threads and posts as well, particularly when it's not made on the off-topic board (Market Square).

We do make exceptions if we feel the content is both innocuous and unlikely to cause social problems on the forum (such as wishing someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter), and we also also make exceptions if such topics come up with regards to a sports figure (such as the Lance Stephenson situation bringing up discussions of domestic abuse and the law, or when Jason Collins came out as gay and how that lead to some discussion about gay rights).

However, once the discussion seems to be more/mostly about the political issues instead of the sports figure or his specific situation, the thread is usually closed.

Rule #8

We prefer self-restraint and/or modesty when making jokes or off topic comments in a sports discussion thread. They can be fun, but sometimes they derail or distract from a topic, and we don't want to see that happen. If we feel it is a problem, we will either delete or move those posts from the thread.

Rule #9

Generally speaking, we try to be a "PG-13" rated board, and we don't want to see sexual content or similarly suggestive content. Vulgarity is a more muddled issue, though again we prefer things to lean more towards "PG-13" than "R". If we feel things have gone too far, we will step in.

Rule #10

We like small signatures, not big signatures. The bigger the signature, the more likely it is an annoying or distracting signature.

Rule #11

Do not advertise anything without talking about it with the administrators first. This includes advertising with your signature, with your avatar, through private messaging, and/or by making a thread or post.
See more
See less

Official 2010 NBA Draft Recruiting Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2010 NBA Draft Recruiting Center

Originally posted by docpaul View Post
    Don't follow hoopsworld.com a lot, but one of their writers tweeted about the Pacers tonight:

http://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/15285816318

If this proves to be accurate, please be to the Hornets with an expiring for Collison and Okafor... please, please, please. They need a 3.
    I kind of thought that Bird was indicating that they were going to deal the pick when he was saying that you could only add so many young guys before you needed vets to win (at the year end presser.)

I also took Ed Carr (or whateverhisnameis) to be saying, "no immediate help here" when he talked about the draft prospects being years away.

Given the PG situation and the financial situation, I don't see any way they can sit quiet this summer and just take the BPA at 10. I've thought it was more likely that they'd trade back or out for some time.

All that being said, Alex Kennedy isn't a guy that I hold to be particularly credible.

Comment

Dominique Jones a 6'4 combo guard has turned down a workout from the Magic, the thinking is that he has a promise. Jones did workout for the Pacers last month and could be a target if they were to trade down.

http://hoopshype.com/twitter_media.html#ixzz0pyRL3ebv

Comment

That or he's not going to waste his time for a team that already has it's share of wing players. Carter, Redick, Barnes, Pietrus. I know some will be FAs, I'm just saying

Comment

Originally posted by eldubious View Post
          Dominique Jones a 6'4 combo guard has turned down a workout from the Magic, the thinking is that he has a promise. Jones did workout for the Pacers last month and could be a target if they were to trade down.

http://hoopshype.com/twitter_media.html#ixzz0pyRL3ebv
          i like dominique jones. reminds me a bit of stuckey. i like him a lot more than say bradley or bledsoe, and he's about as much of a pg as those guys. if we don't trade the #10 for a veteran, it would make sense to trade down to get him.

Comment

! could see us moving #10 for a vet PG, & then maybe see us using #40 + (expiring?/future 2nd rd. pick?) to get a late 1st rd pick. IMO there area few teams that might not want the cap hold/ requirements of a pick during FA signing period.
            "Larry Bird: You are Officially On the Clock! (3/24/08)"
            (Watching You Like A Hawk!)

Comment

I'm in the midst of really going over Nevada and holy crap, I didn't realize just how nice Babbitt and Armon Johnson are. To me, Johnson is the 2nd best PG in this draft and I can't believe he wasn't being rated even higher than he was. Ultra quick, variety of moves, great passing, very quick and active defender that can pick his man up at half court without a problem.

And Babbitt looks slowish at first glance but then you see this scoring touch that is just incredible, including lefty floaters and step back 3s that are all twine. He's somewhere between Gugliatta and Granger on offense. Nothing to write home about as a defender but he can hit the glass and has a nice passing game. The only concern here is that Ammo had a great college scoring game too and maybe if I rewatched some of his games I'd remember that he looked this sharp too.

But to me in a draft where shooters are lacking and where Hayward is getting all this top 15 press, Babbitt crushes him and does make sense as a guy who's stock is rising.

It was tricky for me to get in those Nevada viewings so I guess that's probably true for a lot of GMs as well, but both kids seem very legit.

Comment

I also took another look at Brackins. His game is so JO on offense it's not funny. He's not much of an interior player for a big, but he's an outstanding defender away from the rim and an impressive mid-range scorer who can also dribble a bit. So he helps on switches and PnR defense, can keep himself out of trouble with the dribble, but doesn't add a ton to your interior play at either end.

Comment

Brackins is so much better than the media is giving him credit for, if he ends up slipping near as much as they are suggesting then someone is getting a massive steal.

Brackins is easily a better NBA player than Tyler and McBob his first day on the floor. Ranking him as the 11th best power forward in the draft is outright negligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
                    I'm in the midst of really going over Nevada and holy crap, I didn't realize just how nice Babbitt and Armon Johnson are. To me, Johnson is the 2nd best PG in this draft and I can't believe he wasn't being rated even higher than he was. Ultra quick, variety of moves, great passing, very quick and active defender that can pick his man up at half court without a problem.

And Babbitt looks slowish at first glance but then you see this scoring touch that is just incredible, including lefty floaters and step back 3s that are all twine. He's somewhere between Gugliatta and Granger on offense. Nothing to write home about as a defender but he can hit the glass and has a nice passing game. The only concern here is that Ammo had a great college scoring game too and maybe if I rewatched some of his games I'd remember that he looked this sharp too.

But to me in a draft where shooters are lacking and where Hayward is getting all this top 15 press, Babbitt crushes him and does make sense as a guy who's stock is rising.

It was tricky for me to get in those Nevada viewings so I guess that's probably true for a lot of GMs as well, but both kids seem very legit.

I believe Babbit is a totally different player than Ammo as far as being much more physically blessed and is much stronger. I really think he is going to be a starter on some team very
                    quickly. I would love to see him on the Pacers even though they have Granger.
                    I doubt he lasts past 15.
                    {o,o}
                    |)__)
                    -"-"-

Comment

It's a long read that is more "draft speculation and analysis" from some Beat Writer for Milwaukee ( some of which I think is interesting ), but it appears that Avery Bradley's Agent has told the Bucks that Avery won't be working out for the Bucks ( who has the 15th pick ).

http://www.journaltimes.com/sports/a...cc4c03286.html

WOELFEL WORLD OF SPORTS: Bucks could face big decision
                      Story Discussion Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 10:01 pm
                      Written by GERY WOELFEL
                      Article from http://www.journaltimes.com

It’s almost a given there’ll be a player in this year’s NBA draft that’ll take a slide. It happens almost every year. Last year, DeJuan Blair was the misfortunate one. The former Pittsburgh power forward was considered a lock to be a lottery selection before teams got cold feet about his bad knees. Blair wound up being taken in the second round by the San Antonio Spurs, the 37th overall pick.

So, who could be this year’s slider?

There are whispers it could be former Kansas center Cole Aldrich, not because of any physical issues or off-court problems but because many teams in the lottery have more pressing needs than center. Just several weeks ago, the consensus among pro scouts was that Aldrich would be a top eight pick. There was speculation either Philadelphia or Detroit would take him. But that was before the Draft Lottery and now Philadelphia, instead of picking sixth, is picking second and certainly won’t take Aldrich. Detroit is picking seventh and, considering the Pistons need for a big man, still figures to have an interest in Aldrich.

But what if the Pistons opt to take another big man like DeMarcus Cousins, Ed Davis or Greg Monroe?

If scenario unfolds, Aldrich could do a free fall. Consider:

-- The Los Angeles Clippers, who have the eight pick, have a quality center in Chris Kaman.

-- Utah, which picks ninth, and Indiana, which picks 10th, possess solid centers: Utah with Mehmet Okur and Indiana with the rapidly improving Roy Hibbert.

-- The teams that pick 11 through 14 seem to be set at at center as well. New Orleans has Emeka Okafor, Memphis has Marc Gasol, Toronto has Andrea Bargnani and Houston fully expects Yao Ming to return to action next season.

That brings us to No. 15 -- the Milwaukee Bucks’ pick.

The Bucks have Andrew Bogut, who is unequivocally one of the best centers in the business. But Bogut has been plagued by injuries the last two years and the Bucks haven’t had anyone remotely close to filling his void. Aldrich would appear to be a terrific insurance policy for the Bucks, especially if veteran Kurt Thomas doesn’t return. But Aldrich told me at the recent pre-draft camp in Chicago that he wasn’t scheduled to work out for the Bucks.

If the Bucks’ brass doesn’t get an up-close and personal look at Aldrich and acquire a real feel for his game and personality, would they roll the dice and draft him anyway?

Suffice to say, things could get quite interesting in the Bucks’ war room on June 24.

Bucks’ workouts on hold

The Bucks won’t be auditioning any draft prospects this week, but they will have a full slate of workouts the following week. The June 16 workout could be especially intriguing as Butler small forward Gordon Hayward, Oklahoma State shooting guard James Anderson, New Mexico swingman Darington Hobson and Marquette small forward Lazar Hayward will be among those on hand.

Just asking!

The Washington Wizards have the No. 1 pick and you can go to the bank they’ll use it on John Wall, the electrifying guard from Kentucky. Yet, Wizards officials are doing their homework and fielding as much information about Wall as possible. They’ve even asked other draft prospects about the top pick. “I interviewed with Washington; I don’t think they’re going to take me with the No. 1 pick,’’ Gordon Hayward said smiling. “They asked me who I think they should take? That was kind of weird.’’

And did Hayward say himself?

“No,’’ Hayward said. “(I told them) whoever fits your system the best.’’

Another probing question

A question posed by a member of the Utah Jazz didn’t quite add up for former Nevada small forward Luke Babbitt.

“He asked me. ‘What does two and two means?’ ’’ Babbitt said. “I said two things: four, obviously, and a .500 record. That was the weirdest question anyone asked me.’’

Babbitt, by the way, has found out that all NBA measuring devices aren’t created equal.At the pre-draft camp, Babbitt said NBA officials measured his wingspan at 6-11½. When he recently worked out for the Bucks, his wingspan grew to 7 feet.

Said Babbitt: “Every time they measure me, they get something different.’’

Sampson gets support

The scuttlebutt from the West Coast is that several Los Angels Clippers players are lobbying management to hire Bucks assistant coach Kelvin Sampson as its next head coach. Sampson coached Oklahoma and Indiana before joining the Bucks and has a good rapport with Clippers power forward Blake Griffin (Oklahoma) and Clippers shooting guard Eric Gordon (Indiana). There was also a report Sampson is drawing consideration for the vacant Cleveland Cavaliers’ job, although LeBron James hasn‘t set up a formal interview with him yet.

From way down town

The perception is Butler’s Hayward will be chosen somewhere in the vicinity of where the Bucks are picking at No. 15. However, Hayward’s stock appears to be rising with Minnesota, at No. 4, and Golden State, at No. 6, taking a close looks at him. … Mitchell Butler, the agent for Texas guard Avery Bradley, said his client won’t be working out for the Bucks. Bradley has worked out with, or will work out with, several lottery teams, including Detroit, Toronto, Utah, Houston and Indiana … Kellen Sampson, Kelvin Sampson‘s 24-year-old son, has been hired as an assistant coach at Stephen F. Austin University … Portland, which has the 22nd overall pick, is investigating ways in which to move into the lottery. … A long-time Eastern Conference scout claims Greg Monroe is the best passing big man since Bill Walton. … Former Wisconsin star guard Kirk Penney has been working out at the Cousins Center in St. Francis. Bucks officials gave Penney permission to use the facilities while he’s in Milwaukee waiting to get to married to Audra Jeffers, an ex-Badgers volleyball standout from Hartford.
                      Assuming that Bradley's agent is not scheduling him to workout for the Bucks because he doesn't want him to play behind Brandon Jennings ( which I guess is a possiblility ), then it's possible that he's getting serious attention from some Team before the 15th pick ( where the Bucks are drafting ). The only Teams that I could see having some interest in a PG would be the Indy and Memphis ( who still appears to be searching for a PG ).

The plot thickens.....
                      Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by owl View Post
                        I believe Babbit is a totally different player than Ammo as far as being much more physically blessed and is much stronger. I really think he is going to be a starter on some team very
                        quickly. I would love to see him on the Pacers even though they have Granger.
                        I doubt he lasts past 15.
                        I agree that Babbitt appears strong. To me he makes very NBA styled plays for scores. He won't defend much, but that's not a unique trait for a lot of great scorers.

Like I said, he's a got a bit of that Googs "everyman" game but with more touch to his shot ala Granger. He's good at scoring with contact and getting his own shot even when pressured.

But personally I think Armon Johnson might be the better choice here. Of course if you could trade down to get another pick or asset that would be the smartest way to get Johnson right now. 10 is way too high for his current tracking.

Brackins is a dynamic scorer, but he hurt his game by becoming more of a 3pt shooter. Frankly he'd make sense for the JOB Pacers as the upgrade of Troy. He won't hit as many 3s but he'll defend better, all while not really attacking the post dramatically more than Troy.

I like Brackins because he is smooth and can shoot, but he's flirting with the James Johnson syndrome too. Of all the bigs that think they are SFs, he's one of the worst cases.

Aminu to me is 100% SF who happens to also have a good post game on OFFENSE ONLY (including rebounding), but guys like Brackins, Garcia, and even sometimes Monroe and Sanders that linger near the SF edge but are far better off at PF need to break those habits and instincts.

My worry about a Brackins in Indy is obvious. Even Patterson picked up the 3PAs this year. The fact is that stretch PF is a trend and it's going to be tough to avoid it in the draft.

BTW, back to Babbitt. Even though he is redundant with Danny, I wouldn't be upset if Larry took him. I'd consider it a mistake to use the #10 pick for that reason, but at least I'd be excited to watch Babbitt take over the Dunleavy role. He would further allow Rush to sit back in the background on offense without drawing the ire of his coach or fans.

Comment

if you are going to go sg/sf you have to take paul george or xavier henry before you even think about babbitt or hayward.

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted on the board somewhere, but DX did a piece on Paul George a couple days ago. I would have to say he's probably my #1 choice, even at the 10th pick. He seems to have a ton of upside.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...nterview-3495/

Comment

Originally posted by HeartlandFan View Post
                              Not sure if this has been posted on the board somewhere, but DX did a piece on Paul George a couple days ago. I would have to say he's probably my #1 choice, even at the 10th pick. He seems to have a ton of upside.

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...nterview-3495/
                              I'm a big fan of the Pacers getting George. Originally, I was hoping to trade back in the draft and be able to get him, but he's come on too strong to be able to get him with a midteen pick now. I'd love toi have him, but I just don't see the Pacers choosing him as a wing at #10 when they have other needs to address.

Comment

agreed that paul george is my #1 choice also. him and danny would be lethal..paul george is actually probably more athletic than danny also
                                Murph

Comment

Working...
                                X