Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InYaFace
    • Feb 2009

Eurobasket 2022 Game Threads

Since there is a good amount of Starplayers playing in the tournament (including our own Goga Bitadze ) and since its mostly held in my home country, I started this thread. At least there are some meaningful games at this time of the year! Maybe some of you are interested. Have fun!
  • InYaFace
    • Feb 2009

Btw Goga is playing right now, but his team is down against Belgium. When I tuned in during the third quarter he had a good block and a steal ;-)

Comment

• InYaFace
      • Feb 2009

Goga just got injured...

Comment

• Peck
        Administrator
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by InYaFace
        Goga just got injured...
        What has happened with him?

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Comment

• 31andonly
          • Nov 2006

Goga was a force tonight but with two minutes left in the fourth quarter the opponent fell on Goga's ankle in a fight for the rebound.

Comment

• InYaFace
            • Feb 2009

Somebody landed on his foot during a rebound battle I think. He came back in 2 minutes later to grab a contested rebound with 55sec left and tie game and got fouled only to land awkwardly on the same foot. He grabbed his ankle region and didn't shoot the freethrows, so I guess he is done for the game now.

Comment

• InYaFace
              • Feb 2009

He has 14 pts, 9 reb and leads the game in rebounds. He is an important part of that team. Now it's overtime and Mamu has to do it alone.

Comment

• 31andonly
                • Nov 2006

He returned to the game, grabbed an offensive rebound but then directly limped out again.
                finished with 14 points, 9 rebs, 3 blocks and the best +/- of his Team.

Comment

• InYaFace
                  • Feb 2009

Nice game! Georgia loses at home in OT to a clutch 3 by Tabu. Mamukelashvili was a force with 18pts and 13reb. Hope Goga will be good to go for the next one. I think he had injury problems before the tournament started... What I saw from him was mostly good rebounding and blocks and a nice post move and1. To be fair, I think the team didn't make a good job to feed him inside.

Comment

• InYaFace
                    • Feb 2009

Now on to the next Pacers player: Daniel Theis :-) Germany plays France and leads in the second quarter.

Comment

• Motion Offense
                      Lawyer Morty
                      • Apr 2019

Rudy Gobert couldn’t even post up a PG. Hit all glass on a fade lol

Comment

• Hoop
                        PG who Points
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Motion Offense
                        Rudy Gobert couldn’t even post up a PG. Hit all glass on a fade lol
                        Minny was nuts to give up so many draft picks for a limited player like him. Especially when Towns should be playing center IMO.
                        "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG" - Carol "The Walking Dead"

Comment

• Motion Offense
                          Lawyer Morty
                          • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Hoop

Minny was nuts to give up so many draft picks for a limited player like him. Especially when Towns should be playing center IMO.
                          They really should have targeted Murray before ATL got him or a bigger wing player.

Comment

• dal9
                            Can see thru wooden doors
                            • Dec 2007

Gallo tore his ACL in this thing...once Brogon inevitably goes down, the Celtics offseason is gonna look really rough

Comment

• xIndyFan
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Hoop

Depends on how much you value analytics. His are supposed to be pretty good.

Comment

Working...