Nate is starting to annoy me with the inconsistent time he is giving Myles, so if he won't play him then at least send him somewhere he can play.

Atlanta trades: Cam Reddish, Alex Len & Allen Crabbe
Indiana trades: Myles Turner, Edmond Sumner, TJ Leaf, 2021 2nd Round Pick via Utah & 2025 2nd Round Pick via Miami.

Atlanta would love a guy with Myles skillset to compliment Collins in the front-court. Sumner can be a nice back-up guard to Young, he offers some very solid defensive ability & we all know how quick he is. TJ offers some front-court insurance, he is more a back-up 5 than he is a 4. Not a bad shot blocker & can stretch the floor as well. 2nd Rounders are starting to gain more value from what I can see, especially with the G-League. Being able to pick upside guys & send them there to get plenty of minutes & develop is fantastic.

Indiana don't really need Cam Reddish, but he is a young raw prospect who we have time to let build into whatever it is he is going to be. He is 6'8 with a 7ft wingspan so could be developed at either forward spot, very suitable replacement in time for TJ Warren. Len would step in as the back-up C behind Sabonis as Bitadze has time to grow into a position he can take the back-up role which may take a season or 2. He & Reddish could work along a very similar timeline, which would be fantastic for the future. Crabbe is simply a salary throw in, I didn't want Turner as last time he was in Indiana the team went to hell.