Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SycamoreKen
    • Jan 2004

I’m now a Nurse!

Some of you may remember that I was a teacher when I was last on here regularly, but about 5 years ago I walked away from that mess, which has gotten worse since. I went back to school, graduated with my BSN, and passed my boards to become an RN! School, among other things, is a big reason. I didn’t have time to be here. Now that it’s over and my schedule will never be as filled as when I taught, hopefully I can be on more. It’s good to be back!
  • Bball
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did
    • Jan 2004

Congrats!
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

Comment

• Peck
      Administrator
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SycamoreKen
      Some of you may remember that I was a teacher when I was last on here regularly, but about 5 years ago I walked away from that mess, which has gotten worse since. I went back to school, graduated with my BSN, and passed my boards to become an RN! School, among other things, is a big reason. I didn’t have time to be here. Now that it’s over and my schedule will never be as filled as when I taught, hopefully I can be on more. It’s good to be back!
      Way to go my man. What specialty are you going to work in as a Nurse?

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Comment

• SycamoreKen
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Peck

Way to go my man. What specialty are you going to work in as a Nurse?
        Thanks! I’m starting in the emergency department in February.

Comment

• Peck
          Administrator
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SycamoreKen

Thanks! I’m starting in the emergency department in February.
          Excellent. It will be fast paced and challenging but you'll easily conquer this.

Good luck and God's speed.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Comment

• Dab
            ** 20 yrs on PD **
            • Feb 2004

Congrats!!

Comment

• RWB
              • May 2004

Just saw this. Fantastic news and you got to be proud of your alma mater. Trees are doing you proud.
              You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Comment

Working...