Why hasn't anyone intervened and done anything yet ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlavaDave
    • Jun 2006

Re: Why hasn't anyone intervened and done anything yet ?

Trying to solve the problem... Oh yeah! That's the ticket!

Quick, somebody call the Pacers! I believe the number is 1-800-GENIOUS. The fans have figured it out!

They will get a big kick out of how simple the answer was. I bet they will feel pretty dumb when we call them. Vogel will be like, "Duh!"
    The Miller Time Podcast on 8 Points, 9 Seconds:
    http://www.eightpointsnineseconds.com/tag/miller-time-podcast/
    RSS Feed
    Subscribe via iTunes

Comment

• Suaveness
      • Jan 2004

I think they're spending too much time talking about it rather than just playing. Now it's just engraved in their heads that something is wrong and they're overthinking everything.
      Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Comment

• Indra
        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by FlavaDave
        1-800-GENIOUS
        I laughed.

Comment

• J7F
          Pacers Fan For Life
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by presto123
          Bird doesn't look quite so good right about now does he?
          NOTE : I APOLOGIZE FOR THE NO PARAGRAPH BREAKS He's still looking pretty good to this guy... Considering where we were at 4-5 years ago compared to now... Maybe 2% of this board would have ever thought his "three year plan" would produce any form of a contender (I was a skeptic myself)... But we are now in our 3rd season as a good to great team... Attendance is up and we are once again an entity for most hoosiers that enjoy sports... I am no longer scared that we will lose our franchise to Seattle... We should be grateful they've gotten this far under Bird... Things can still turn around... Not saying it will... But logic dictates that it is very possible... So why not have a little faith? Why don't we all actually wait to see what happens before we stick a fork in this group? Look - The track record of this team exceeding everyone's expectations is stellar... This is just a new type of adversity for all these guys... They've tasted the high life a little too prematurely and they are currently knocked from being very high on their horse... History suggests they should be able to overcome... Unfortunately it may not happen this year (which would obviously be really bad) but I still will not give up my faith in our core of Paul, Roy, Lance, David, Hill, Frank... Those are my guys... I'm in their corner for the long haul... The what have you done lately attitude of a lot of our fans during a time of adversity really irks me... We all need to go back and think about all the joys they've given us over the last 4 years... Example: The first time you saw BLF packed w/ actual Pacers fans again (big one for me) Then sack up and get ready to support this team through thick and thin in the Playoffs... Because whatever the circumstances are... They need your love and support if they are going to ever taste success as a group again...
          Last edited by J7F; 04-02-2014, 06:51 PM. Reason: Why won't my paragraph breaks show up on the board? They are there as I am typing...
          Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Comment

Working...