• Show
Clear All
  • McKeyFan
    Intuition over Integers
    • Jan 2004

Postgame thread: Miami

It could have been far, far worse.

All in all, a respectable effort.
    "Look, it's up to me to put a team around ... Lance right now." —Kevin Pritchard press conference

• CircleCity3318
    • May 2010

Re: Postgame thread: Miami

I hate the heat so much it's not even funny, and bosh don't gets started on him
    GO PACERS!!!

Twitter: @Circlecity3318

Comment

• ECKrueger
      Boilermaker (TJL)
      • Oct 2007

Such a disappointing game to lose. Would have been a huge W for us.

Comment

• NapTonius Monk
        The Enforcer
        • Jan 2007

I can't stand Eddie House!

Comment

• O'Braindead
          • Jan 2011

I love this team. Bench came in and dominated their's. Did you guys see that pass from Paul George to Tyler Hansbrough in transition for the monster dunk? How about the buzzer-beating jumper by Hansbrough followed by him yelling at the crowd and giving Roy Hibbert the best chest bump he could handle?

Better yet, when Roy Hibbert stood up to Erick Dampier. Blood, guts, and heart.

We didn't come out with the win, but I now feel like we can take anyone on and beat anyone on any given night. Coach Vogel has given our guys ridiculous confidence and it's going to show up in the post season. We are going to make the Playoffs.

Next year the Murph/Dunleavy era/curse will be over, we'll have a new draft pick, and Roy and Paul George are going to be improved. I can see the light!

Comment

• Mr_Smith
            pacer fan since 88-89
            • May 2009

I clearly thought it was over after the first quarter, but like the true fan i am, i stayed glued to the TV and watched them erase that lead. I hope they can take it out on Detroit
            Larry Bird and Ryan Grigson- wasting the talents of Paul George and Andrew Luck

Comment

• Unclebuck
              Administrator
              • Jan 2004

Pacers looked very tired in the fourth quarter. I think the comeback took a lot out of them. The emotional frenzy just wasn't there. In the 4th the Heat were able to get the game into a halfcourt game.

But it was a real NBA game tonight, something the Pacers really haven't played in for sometime - several years

Comment

• Really?
                BoilerUpMan
                • Jun 2010

what happened to collison, i didnt get to see the game but from the statline it looked like he as off?
                Why so SERIOUS

Comment

• Unclebuck
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2004

One thing I don't understand is why many of you hate certain players. I've never felt that way. I mean i want to beat them, but never hate

Comment

• Eddie Gill
                    • May 2010

Despite the loss, this is the proudest I've been of this team in years. They responded like absolute warriors after that awful first quarter. You've gotta love the passion this team played with tonight. Oh, and this Frank Vogel guy can ****ing coach.

Comment

• BringJackBack
                      • Jun 2010

Time to start Paul George.

Comment

• Merz
                        • Jan 2004

Don't know if any one else saw the NBATV post game interview with LeBron James...but he pretty much said the Pacers come back had nothing to do with the Pacers effort but the Heat letting up due to relaxing after such a big quarter.

I don't often see people whining about "crab dribble" traveling and what they consider uncalled fouls when they are relaxed, but whatever...maybe they're just big into the whole whining thing.

Comment

• Really?
                          BoilerUpMan
                          • Jun 2010

one thing I did like from the small amount of the game that I saw was the crowd...

Man that brought back the days of the old Pacers when the place used to be packed... I really hope that we make the playoffs this year... I have forgot how the feeling at a Pacers game could be until tonight...

Beautiful
                          Why so SERIOUS

Comment

• McKeyFan
                            Intuition over Integers
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Really?
                            what happened to collison, i didnt get to see the game but from the statline it looked like he as off?
                            To me, he just looked nervous.

I'm thinking it might have been the biggest game of his career, so far. And he just didn't deliver. The jitters got the best of him.

He missed badly, something he rarely does. He failed to finish on drives, and as that developed he started forcing things which just made it worse.

Hopefully, he'll snap right back.
                            "Look, it's up to me to put a team around ... Lance right now." —Kevin Pritchard press conference

Comment

• Trophy
                              • Mar 2009

We fought hard and made it a great game to watch for the sold out crowd.

It gave them the impression of how dangerous this team is and that we're a good team again that's heading to the playoffs.

I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more energized home crowds going forward.

From how it sounded, there were way more Pacers fans.

Comment

Working...