Thread: NBA scouts take on the Pacers.

Default NBA scouts take on the Pacers.

Saw this in the Feb. 28th issue of Sport Illustrated.

This is from an unnamed NBA scout

"In the East, Indiana will turn it around over the next two months. The Pacers won't earn one of the top three seeds, but Rick Carlisle, Jermaine O'Neal and their experienced bench will give them enough to join Miami and Detroit as the teams to beat"

Default Re: NBA scouts take on the Pacers.

Sounds like something one of us wrote.

That's good, I'm sick of hearing about Detroit and how they're hitting their stride...Ultimately I think that the Spurs are the team to beat. If we get Ron back, I'd wouldn't worry about Detroit as much as I would worry about the Spurs or the Heat, the Heat have Shaq and thus are going to get all the calls in important games...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

great avatar PandIU

ImCrazyB

This is a little off-topic..But it's funny how everyone says that if we got RA back it would be unfair.

It just makes me laugh because I was talkin to some pals of mine today (1 Detroit Fan, 2 Heat Fans, and a Cavs fan) and nearly all of them said it would be unfair getting him back. It's funny to see other teams fans at the thought of Artest rejoining the Pacers. Just imagine it..Jackson Jermaine Artest Foster and Tinsley..That's easily the best lineup in the entire NBA unless Duncan goes to the Twolves along with Shaq and Kobe.

More on topic..once Tinsley is back and we sign DD we will make a run and take the 6th or 7th seed.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by ImCrazyB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a little off-topic..But it's funny how everyone says that if we got RA back it would be unfair.

It just makes me laugh because I was talkin to some pals of mine today (1 Detroit Fan, 2 Heat Fans, and a Cavs fan) and nearly all of them said it would be unfair getting him back. It's funny to see other teams fans at the thought of Artest rejoining the Pacers. Just imagine it..Jackson Jermaine Artest Foster and Tinsley..That's easily the best lineup in the entire NBA unless Duncan goes to the Twolves along with Shaq and Kobe.

More on topic..once Tinsley is back and we sign DD we will make a run and take the 6th or 7th seed.
    Yeah, they are just are scared at the thought of having to play against him. Yeah, its unfair because it would give us a great chance to win
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

The thing is, and I think we all know this, that this team, even without Artest, is better than this. It's not only that we are missing a Ronnie, but EVERYthing has gone wrong this year. Injuries, bad calls at the wrong moment, constantly shifting lineups, and just the dark cloud hanging over us. If we can ever get some positive momentum (say everyone gets healthy or Dale comes in and has a couple of great games or we have a good road trip) that might just be the medicine we need to see what THIS team could be.

We sure are turring it around

sunny skies