Thread: Pacers/Pistons/Hawks

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Pacers/Pistons/Hawks

Hibbert to Atlanta
    Milsap to Detroit
    Monroe to Indy

Maybe Indy throws in a pick or another player or something.

Pistons get someone to spread the floor. Hawks get an anchor so Horford can move to pf. And we get a fresh face. With everything that happened last season, we could probably use some new chemistry. As far as this trade goes, I imagine Atlanta and Detroit would just deal directly with each other. Monroe for Milsap and maybe a pick. If we were involved, I wouldn't mind swapping West for Milsap in the deal. Then we'd def have to throw in a pick. Pistons would still get a player to spread the floor with West. Doubt they'd want to go older. I'd want Milsap simply because he's younger. Would suck though because I love West and his leadership. Plus, I'd hate for him to be in our division. He's a bad ***. If we could get Monroe for Hibbert though, and maybe even somehow move West while getting Milsap, I'd take Monroe/Milsap. Gotta love pipe dreams...

Pistons really do need a power forward that can spread the floor though like a Milsap or West. That, or they need to move Josh Smith to power forward. I think he'd flourish there if he stopped shooting 3's. You can't have both Drummond and Smith without a power forward or small forward that can't spread the floor. Neither of them can so they'd be a million times better if they had someone who could. Plus, I always thought Jennings was a chucker too. He and Josh Smith are two of the biggest chuckers.
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

Default Re: Pacers/Pistons/Hawks

Sounds good.

Atlanta does need a C.

Although Horford and Hibbert might be a very slow combo. They'd be better trading Horford and keeping Milsap.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah, Millsap fits what Atlanta likes to do 5000X more than Hibbert would. There is no way they would be interested in that.