Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul George Will Return to be 100% of the player he was before.....

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Paul George Will Return to be 100% of the player he was before.....

Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on man, we can just have a 100% PG! We need at least a 110% PG in order to get us over the top! They need to shoot some nanotechnology in there and Borg him up before they make it illegal. If he isn't reconstructed better than ever, he will just be a $6 million dollar PG, not a max one.
    It's a very little known secret that when PG went into surgery, The Pacers had his entire skeleton laced with adamantium, and as a result, he now has the healing powers of Wolverine from the X-Men. The year off is just a cover story to throw everyone off. He's already 100% now.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:

I know I need tickets to his first game back...whenever it is. Banker's Life will be rocking

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Positive news, but I highly doubt we'll see him back this season even in the playoffs. We'd be better suited giving him as much time as we can for next season.

This isn't positive or negative news. Seriously, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. He wasn't there.

What do you call a person who finishes at the bottom of their class in medical school? Doctor.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    What do you call a person who finishes at the bottom of their class in medical school? Doctor.
    because they are a doctor. this is stupid. a PhD is a PhD.

It's a joke.

Klapper's at a renowned hospital and from a renowned medical program, so he's clearly qualified to speak generally about orthopedics. But his words on George's prognosis mean little more than mine because we were not there. And because of HIPPA he wouldn't know exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    It's a very little known secret that when PG went into surgery, The Pacers had his entire skeleton laced with adamantium, and as a result, he now has the healing powers of Wolverine from the X-Men. The year off is just a cover story to throw everyone off. He's already 100% now.
    I could be wrong but I think the healing is what allowed him to have his bones fused with the adamantium, rather than the adamantium causing healing.

Otherwise everyone would be going out and getting adamantium bones?
    "Danny Granger is one of the top players in the league. To move Danny, you better get a lot back." - Larry Bird

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:

It's a joke.

Klapper's at a renowned hospital and from a renowned medical program, so he's clearly qualified to speak generally about orthopedics. But his words on George's prognosis mean little more than mine because we were not there. And because of HIPPA he wouldn't know exactly what happened.
    If PG allowed his docs to share the info. then he could make a statement based on that.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I was talking to this guy tonight who used to be the team paramedic for the Colts. He said there is no way PG will ever return to that level. He said he can make a recovery, just will never be at the same level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    I was talking to this guy tonight who used to be the team paramedic for the Colts. He said there is no way PG will ever return to that level. He said he can make a recovery, just will never be at the same level.
    Why not? Bones heal stronger.

He probably had 0 ligament damage which is a great sign. And he is going to expand his game and continue to improve as a player.

He has about 2 more years of development... Sucks that he had to get injured like that. I really thought he was going to break out even more this year and take the next step. (25+ PPG on efficient shooting)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Future For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    I could be wrong but I think the healing is what allowed him to have his bones fused with the adamantium, rather than the adamantium causing healing.

Otherwise everyone would be going out and getting adamantium bones?
    Just roll with it.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Quote Originally Posted by The Future View Post
    Why not? Bones heal stronger.

He probably had 0 ligament damage which is a great sign. And he is going to expand his game and continue to improve as a player.

He has about 2 more years of development... Sucks that he had to get injured like that. I really thought he was going to break out even more this year and take the next step. (25+ PPG on efficient shooting)
    I was talking to wolverine and he can't even heal his bones. Of course they are indestructible, but still.
    "Danny Granger is one of the top players in the league. To move Danny, you better get a lot back." - Larry Bird

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:

my cousins neighbors pastors nephews friends insurance agents bookie in vegas introduced me to this homeless guy that claims to be jesus while I was there. The homeless guy says that he has blessed paul george's bones with holy water and he will no longer be affected by gravity.

Then he asked me for a dollar for some food, so of course I gave him a dollar.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:

It's a joke.

He could know the details, but doctors like him would know the rough overview of what is expected as far as recovery for a clean compound fracture like George has, its not like he is just making up numbers.

Not calling your guy wrong.... But literally everyone I have talked to has said pretty much the opposite of that. Including George's doctors it would seem.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    Not calling your guy wrong.... But literally everyone I have talked to has said pretty much the opposite of that. Including George's doctors it would seem.
    Thats what I was telling him. He went into it a little bit, but then I started to get busy.

Mind you, I work at a bar, I have no clue if this guy is who he says he is. Seemed pretty legit to me, but we also know that all these other doctors are legit. I just simply thought I'd post it, not saying its true.

Sports Logo

Gonna be along *** season.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Everything that I read says that he should make a 100% PHYSICAL recovery....as it was stated before, it's the mental part that I'm more worried. I know that I changed the way I played basketball for about six months after an extremely bad ankle injury. It's nothing like what Paul George had happen to him though. I jumped in the air to block a shot, got bumped off balance from behind, and came straight down on my ankle. I swear it felt like my ankle hit the actual floor while my leg was still vertical to the floor. The other players who saw it knew for sure that I broke my ankle. I got lucky that I didn't break it, but I did play "scared" for a while after it healed.

On a side note...why are some people in such a hurry to get him back on the court? Personally, I feel this is just a lost season unless Hibbert and company really step their game up.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ksuttonjr76 For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76 View Post
    Everything that I read says that he should make a 100% PHYSICAL recovery....as it was stated before, it's the mental part that I'm more worried. I know that I changed the way I played basketball for about six months after an extremely bad ankle injury. It's nothing like what Paul George had happen to him though. I jumped in the air to block a shot, got bumped off balance from behind, and came straight down on my ankle. I swear it felt like my ankle hit the actual floor while my leg was still vertical to the floor. The other players who saw it knew for sure that I broke my ankle. I got lucky that I didn't break it, but I did play "scared" for a while after it healed.

On a side note...why are some people in such a hurry to get him back on the court? Personally, I feel this is just a lost season unless Hibbert and company really step their game up.
    Absolutely. There is no reason to play Paul at all this year. Let him recover, lets see what we have in Solo and go from there.

I was talking to God and he told me Paul George is going to grow wings, but then he's going to retire from basketball and join the circus.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Thats what I was telling him. He went into it a little bit, but then I started to get busy.

Mind you, I work at a bar, I have no clue if this guy is who he says he is. Seemed pretty legit to me, but we also know that all these other doctors are legit. I just simply thought I'd post it, not saying its true.
    Yeah I get it and honestly that guy's entitled to his opinion. The thing I don't like about this Klapper dude is that if you just went to his twitter he treats every tweet on an athletic injury like it is fact and he is the presiding doctor on the injury.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods