In the ancient langauge of the Hebrew let me scream from the top of my lungs.

Maranotha, Maranotha..... The lord is coming the lord is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am not even going to pretend to be reasonable, rationale or even sane.

I have waited for this day for 5 fuc@ing years. I can't even begin to tell you how I feel. I feel like I have been led from the wilderness & the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders.

I keep waiting for this to fall apart, but it's to late, I'm done I'm in full fan boy mode. If this would fall apart now I have no idea what I would do.

Rejoice my Pacers brothern we are now back in the title hunt. That's right I said it, the title hunt.

Detroit no longer scares me. Shaq still scares me, but not as much. Everybody else just became an after thought.

That doesn't mean I am discounting either Miami or Detroit but we now have a player to put on one of the Wallace's. Before today we did NOT.

The wrongs of the world have been righted.

Jermaine O'Neal just became a better player. That should scare every team in the east.

Reggie will go out with the man who helped take him farther than he's ever been & he now has that chance to go out again maybe even on top.

I said I would no longer criticize Reggie at all because he is retireing.

Donnie Walsh just got a free pass for the rest of this year & maybe even next season.

This took a big man to put what Dale did behind him, but I am happy to say that Donnie did it.

Thank you Donnie Walsh, you have no idea how happy you have made one fan.

I could die happy tonight.

It was always a dream of mine that Dale would come home to retire. At best I thought we might get him to come back next season, but to have him come home now & let Reggie go out with him is more than I could have ever dreamed of.

I apologize to anybody reading this because it's not normally my style to proclaim Pacers greatness, but for tonight I cannot help myself.

As of now I no longer care about Brad Miller. Still was a mistake of a trade, but who cares now that the Franchise (that's what Reggie calls him) has come home.

I officially, for the moment, don't even care about Artest anymore. I would welcome him back & think that he would benefit greatly by playing next to a real true Warrior.

range:

Dale Davis is Home!!!!!!

All is well.