Thread: Bucks + Pacers + Suns

Exclamation Bucks + Pacers + Suns

Bucks trade: Khris Middleton, Brandon Knight, ZaZa Pachulia, Larry Sanders, OJ Mayo
    Suns trade: Eric Bledsoe (S&T)
    Pacers trade: George Hill, Solomon Hill, David West

Pacers acquire: OJ Mayo, Khris Middleton, ZaZa Pachulia, Brandon Knight
    Suns acquire: Larry Sanders
    Bucks acquire: Eric Bledsoe, David West, Solomon Hill, George Hill

For Indiana, we add youth, athleticism, and shooting to our starting PF spot. We also get a new point guard. And a pure/true one, not a combo guard. Mayo can come off the bench with Stuckey. Pachulia would be insurance at the center position. Our new lineup would be...

Middleton
    Paul George
    Hibbert
    Miles
    Knight

For Milwaukee, they add some veteran energy to their young roster, and they get Bledsoe in a S&T. Who rumor has it they're interested in since he cannot come to terms with the Suns currently. They also unload Sanders. Their starters would be......

West
    Parker
    Henson
    Antetokounmpo
    Bledsoe

Phoenix doesn't lose Bledsoe for nothing. They can play Thomas and Dragic in the back court together, but Sanders gives them an elite, starting quality rim protector but who also has more offensive game than Plumlee.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Bucks + Pacers + Suns

So we lose a good starting PF and gain 4 bench guys, one of which has a big attitude problem? HELL NO

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:

Eric Bledsoe getting S&T - Check
    Pacers involved in trade - Check
    Pacers get Brandon Knight instead of Bledsoe - Ch...Wait, what?!
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bucks trade: Khris Middleton, Brandon Knight, ZaZa Pachulia, Larry Sanders, OJ Mayo
    Suns trade: Eric Bledsoe (S&T)
    Pacers trade: George Hill, Solomon Hill, David West

Pacers acquire: OJ Mayo, Khris Middleton, ZaZa Pachulia, Brandon Knight
    Suns acquire: Larry Sanders
    Bucks acquire: Eric Bledsoe, David West, Solomon Hill, George Hill

For Indiana, we add youth, athleticism, and shooting to our starting PF spot. We also get a new point guard. And a pure/true one, not a combo guard. Mayo can come off the bench with Stuckey. Pachulia would be insurance at the center position. Our new lineup would be...

Middleton
    Paul George
    Hibbert
    Miles
    Knight
    You have to re-evaluate your Players here......Knight IS NOT A TRUE Point Guard and is closer to being a Combo-Guard ( one of the reasons why you want to trade GH ). I am sure that KStat will give you a far better assessment.....but the guy has not averaged more than 5 Assists per game in his career. That does not sound like a TRUE Point Guard to me.

For Milwaukee, they add some veteran energy to their young roster, and they get Bledsoe in a S&T. Who rumor has it they're interested in since he cannot come to terms with the Suns currently. They also unload Sanders. Their starters would be......

West
    Parker
    Henson
    Antetokounmpo
    Bledsoe

Phoenix doesn't lose Bledsoe for nothing. They can play Thomas and Dragic in the back court together, but Sanders gives them an elite, starting quality rim protector but who also has more offensive game than Plumlee.
    I'd think that based off of your assessment of what the Suns need ( a Center that can rebound and block shots ), a trade that would make WAY MORE sense would be to do a straight up S&T of Bledsoe for Sanders.....while simply cutting out the Pacers from any trade scenarios.
    Last edited by CableKC; 07-26-2014 at 02:34 AM.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Trade two starters on a ECF, receive 4 players from the team with the worst record in the league last year....

What could go wrong?
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    You have to re-evaluate your Players here......Knight IS NOT A TRUE Point Guard and is closer to being a Combo-Guard ( one of the reasons why you want to trade GH ). I am sure that KStat will give you a far better assessment.....but the guy has not averaged more than 5 Assists per game in his career. That does not sound like a TRUE Point Guard to me.

I'd think that based off of your assessment of what the Suns need ( a Center that can rebound and block shots ), a trade that would make WAY MORE sense would be to do a straight up S&T of Bledsoe for Sanders.....while simply cutting out the Pacers from any trade scenarios.

If Sanders wasn't nuttier than a fruit cake, then yeah maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    Eric Bledsoe getting S&T - Check
    Pacers involved in trade - Check
    Pacers get Brandon Knight instead of Bledsoe - Ch...Wait, what?!

Well with what Bledsoe is asking for in free agency, I took into account whether Indy would wanna pay him like that.

Well with what Bledsoe is asking for in free agency, I took into account whether Indy would wanna pay him like that.
    He can ask, but he's not getting. The max I think he'll get is $12M. Either take a shorter deal like Lance to prove he can stay healthy or take guaranteed money. If I was Bledsoe, I'd take the guaranteed money.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!