Thread: Bill Russell (80) faints onstage, is taken to the hospital, but seems OK (ESPN)

Default Bill Russell (80) faints onstage, is taken to the hospital, but seems OK (ESPN)

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/...g-faint-nevada

tweets:

Prayers for Bill Russell, he just collapsed on stage while speaking to our company. #shocked

Christopher Martin (@cmartin4534) July 17, 2014

Russell is conscious now. Phew!

Noah Jackson (@Njackso7) July 17, 2014

@ESPNBoston he was conscious when he left via ambulance. That is all I know at this time. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Christopher Martin (@cmartin4534) July 17, 2014

UPDATE: Bill Russell collapsed while giving a speech in Lake Tahoe. #Celtics tell me he is doing OK and will likely fly out tonight #wcvb

Scott Isaacs (@ScottIsaacs) July 17, 2014
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Bill Russell (80) faints onstage, is taken to the hospital, but seems OK (ESPN)

I'm glad he is okay. He is debatably the best Center in NBA history. Russell, Wilt and Kareem are head and shoulders above any others.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Bill Russell (80) faints onstage, is taken to the hospital, but seems OK (ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by sav View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm glad he is okay. He is debatably the best Center in NBA history. Russell, Wilt and Kareem are head and shoulders above any others.
    He is undeniably the best winner in NBA history though. I am glad for Bill that he is ok.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:

sav

I'm sure he will rebound.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNGold For This Useful Post: