Thread: Tickets for Tuesday vs. Golden State

Default Tickets for Tuesday vs. Golden State

Here's what I have

Section 16 Row 3 (center court-courtside) face $145 need $110 ea. (have 2)

Section 15 Row 4 (across visitors bench-fourth row courtside) face $145 need $110 (have 2)

Section 4 Row 13 (behind Pacer bench, thirteenth row) face $92 need $85 ea. (have 4)

If interested, send me a private message.

Thanks.

Big Mac
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Default Re: Tickets for Tuesday vs. Golden State

BUMP
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

BUMP
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"

They're=they are

Tickets are all gone. Thanks for looking. I hope to have cheaper tix in the future to post so real Pacers fans can get to the games and have their voices heard. I never post anything at or above face value. They are always below face.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"

They're=they are