Thread: Boston is the worst team in the NBA

Banned

Default Boston is the worst team in the NBA

They are just awful now.

Did you see that start they got off to against mighty Portland Saturday night? 0-22 halfway through the first quarter!!! I wonder what the record is for starting a game with no points.. Then the C's came back yesterday and got thrashed again, this time by powerful Seattle.

I hope there is some way these losers can hang on and manage a few wins to squeak into that 8th spot for the playoffs. That would be like a first round bye, in addition to being a good opportunity for some payback.

Default Re: Boston is the worst team in the NBA

Hard to believe that any team with Paul Pierce would be the worst team in the league, but right now they are. Emotionally they are really down.

Hawks are a candidate for worst, but after watching them take the Rockets to dribble overtime, at least they are playing hard

The team has totally given up, and it was the resignation of coach O'Brien that pushed them over the edge.

1-11 since then.

I guess a lottery pick is part of Ainge's rebuilding plan.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

The Ricky Davis trade was abysmal.

If Scott Layden was still in the league Danny Ainge would give him a run for his money as worst GM in basketball.

Of course Isiah seems determined to catch up ...
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

They arent the worst, but they are pretty close...I'd say Atlanta and Chicago can give them a run for the money

Though at least Chicago has some decent players, and Atlanta has money (though it's not like they are going to get anyone)

Boston has bad people, and I'm sure Paul would want to leave. Who can blame him?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Al Harrington would look great in green

But no one else would look good in Blue and Gold
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.