Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IVY Tech Students or Grads Out There

Mood

Default Re: IVY Tech Students or Grads Out There

Official mid term grades 4 A's and a B

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Good job man! I've never been able to get good grades like that with that many classes. I'm only going part-time while working full-time and I've managed straight A's the last year and a half. Now it looks like that's going to come to an end unless I can find someone that knows macroeconomics and is able to explain it well enough to me to ace my final.

Mood

It is that English class that is keeping me from straight A's. It is all writing essays and unless I hit the research paper hard I will get that B.

Mood

Well, I might just pull straight A's off after all if I do ok on my finals. I have a brutal stretch this week having finals Mon-Thurs every day. Mon and Wed Math finals, Tuesday Informatics and Thursday English. Next semester should be a little tamer with 2 on-line classes and 2 in class courses. Taking Networking 100 and Database Mgmt 130 on-line (same teacher) and Psych 101 (is it cheating since I have a BS in Psychology?) and Comm (speech)101 in class.

Mood

I pulled off straight A's. My English teacher asked if she could use my research paper to future students on how to do a good research paper. I am extremely happy for the most part with how the semester went. My only bad part was not passing the database administration certification (unfortunately neither did 80% of the class). I have to say that Microsoft's practice exams are not even remotely close to the exam itself.