Thread: Welcome New Member: dwayneok66!

Default Welcome New Member: dwayneok66!

You're not, per chance, from San Antonio, are you?

Either way, welcome to the best basketball board on the net. Allow me to be the first to present you with a special token of our esteem:

This space for rent.

duaneok66

Default Re: Welcome New Member: dwayneok66!

You're not, per chance, from San Antonio, are you?

Either way, welcome to the best basketball board on the net. Allow me to be the first to present you with a special token of our esteem:

nope, Im from Tulsa, OK . . . Mavericks fan . . . but their boards are populated by kids who are in bed because its a school night, so I'm here . . . I post on the STAR board as well, but that board is usually less populated than this one, so I'm here . . .

nope, Im from Tulsa, OK . . . Mavericks fan . . .
    Poor guy... I'd like the Mavs more if Cuban/Nellie could stick with a roster for a season.

On another note, most of us originally posted on the Indystar, but left for a variety of reasons (admins, children, flamewars, etc). :

I think you'll find the PacersDigest experience quite a bit better. Plus, the longer you stay here, the more likely that you'll end up a Pacer fan yourself, which is the only path to true fulfillment.

This space for rent.

duaneok66

Poor guy... I'd like the Mavs more if Cuban/Nellie could stick with a roster for a season.

On another note, most of us originally posted on the Indystar, but left for a variety of reasons (admins, children, flamewars, etc). :

I think you'll find the PacersDigest experience quite a bit better. Plus, the longer you stay here, the more likely that you'll end up a Pacer fan yourself, which is the only path to true fulfillment.

yes, I've been here off and on since the "breakup" . . . hey, whatever happened to Rimfire???

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

yes, I've been here off and on since the "breakup" . . . hey, whatever happened to Rimfire???
    He post here, but he is now known as DisplacedKnick