Thread: Pacers Fans Unite!

Pooh

Default Pacers Fans Unite!

I know I shouldn't be "propping" another board but I need the great fans here at PD for a hand.

I am, with the exception of "pacersrule03" on here the only two fans on a Pacers board here in San Antonio. I have been hearing it from these "Spurs" fans about how the Pacers are destined to choke this year and we're nothing until we win. Well ENOUGH!

I'm calling it right now..."We will WIN it ALL, THIS YEAR"

Are you with me? If you are...go to this site and let the "Spurs" fans know who the best DAMN team really is.

http://pub237.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm22

Default Re: Pacers Fans Unite!

I know I shouldn't be "propping" another board but I need the great fans here at PD for a hand.

I am, with the exception of "pacersrule03" on here the only two fans on a Pacers board here in San Antonio. I have been hearing it from these "Spurs" fans about how the Pacers are destined to choke this year and we're nothing until we win. Well ENOUGH!

I'm calling it right now..."We will WIN it ALL, THIS YEAR"

Are you with me? If you are...go to this site and let the "Spurs" fans know who the best DAMN team really is.

http://pub237.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm22
    Edited.

Pooh, my orinal post was perhaps a bit harsh. I'm not going to flame somebody else's board, if that's what you're asking. I'm not even going to go over to politely say that I think we'll win. What does that do for me? Of course I want the championship parade in Indianapolis, but flooding somebody else's board is just rude.

I wouldn't appreciate it if they did that to us, and they'd be perfectly within their rights to reciprocate. If there are any knowlegable and civil fans on there, invite them to come over here. If there aren't, then why post there?

It's impossible to say who the "best DAMN team really is." That's why they play the games. Hard to deny that the Spurs have as good a chance, if not better, of winning it all.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers Fans Unite!

I read and very very occasionaly post over there. And I have to tell you I dont think those guys are all that hard on the Pacers. Most of them commented on how well the Pacers were playing and what a good team we had after both of the games against them.

Now they tend to egg you on a bit but you have to expect that. You are on their board telling them that their team is going to loose to the Pacers.

So anyway I dont think I am going to go over there just to try to **** off fans of a team I respect and on a board that I think is a pretty good board.

You know they let you have your own Pacers board on their board. Thats pretty nice of them.