Thread: Ohio State QB Braxton Miller out for season

Default Ohio State QB Braxton Miller out for season

Didn't see this posted, wonder how this will effect the rest of the B1G, I still view OSU as the favorites to win the B1G though tbh. Wouldn't shock me at all if they go 13-0.

Default Re: Ohio State QB Braxton Miller out for season

Their new QB hasn't taken a live snap in over two years. But I agree, this just means they'll be winning tight games instead of destroying everybody. I wonder how far they'll drop in the rankings due to this? Last year they started #2 and dropped a couple spots because their schedule was so weak.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Feel bad for Braxton Miller, and I can't take too much enjoyment out of this because Sloopy will be Sloopy. They just have so much more talent than the rest of the B1G, I can't imagine them being any worse than the second best team in the league behind new conference titan Rutgers, of course.

Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm not glad he got hurt, but I certainly don't have an ounce of sadness for o$u.

Mood

This stinks for Miller. With this said I would not shed a tear if OSU won 5 games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This stinks for Miller. With this said I would not shed a tear if OSU won 5 games this season.
    I think you are highly underrating OSU's roster if you expect them to fall to 5 games this season, their roster is still hands down the most talented in the B1G imo. Their new QB Barrett will probably end up being one of the better quarterback's in the conference by the end of the year as well.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

No way in hell OSU goes 13-0 without Braxton. They didn't go 13-0 with him last year. MSU will probably beat them again. They are playing vs Michigan at home so that will be helpful, but that game isn't a gimmie at all. Neither is playing at PSU. They are lucky their out of conference schedule is an absolute joke. When will the Big Ten learn about that?

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    No way in hell OSU goes 13-0 without Braxton. They didn't go 13-0 with him last year. MSU will probably beat them again. They are playing vs Michigan at home so that will be helpful, but that game isn't a gimmie at all. Neither is playing at PSU. They are lucky their out of conference schedule is an absolute joke. When will the Big Ten learn about that?
    Same reason the Big Ten is a lousy baseball conference: players want to play in warm weather year-round.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    I think you are highly underrating OSU's roster if you expect them to fall to 5 games this season, their roster is still hands down the most talented in the B1G imo. Their new QB Barrett will probably end up being one of the better quarterback's in the conference by the end of the year as well.
    Did you read my post at all? I made no prediction whatsoever.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    Same reason the Big Ten is a lousy baseball conference: players want to play in warm weather year-round.
    What does warm weather have to do with playing terrible out of conference games?

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    What does warm weather have to do with playing terrible out of conference games?
    I misread your post. I thought you were wondering why the Big Ten sucks so bad at football and can't get many elite players while OSU keeps raking them in.