Thread: Melo,Lebron and Wade having big months..

Default Melo,Lebron and Wade having big months..

The rookies are stepping up big time this month. Look at the Feb. averages...

Wade 23 pts 5 reb 4 assists

60% field goal percentage for the month Wades averaging 27 pts in his last 4 games all Miami wins.

James 21 pts 5 reb 5 assists

Thats his avg. but still impressive you would think he would start to hit the wall a little bit.

Melo 27 pts 6 reb 4 assists

27 ppg. for the month for Melo on 47% from the field and hes only 19 years old

Very impressive #'s for rookies.

Default Re: Melo,Lebron and Wade having big months..

I think people tend to forget about wade when talking about the rookies...he is damn good.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Wade is really, really good. He is so eplosive no one can really guard him one-on-one. If the pacrs play the hest in the first round that will be a very tough matchup

I actually thought Wade would be ROY. I figured he'd be the most polished of the group but LBJ is more than living up to his hype and Melo is incredible. Amazing. If Darco is in the the class of those 3 this is quite a draft class. Heiny and Ridnour are going to be a very good PGs and I ain't letting a rookie post go by without giving props to the Mavs pick which was the last pick of the 1st round. Josh Howard at worst is one of the 10 best players in the rookie class. His final year, I believe he was ACC POY and ACC Defenesive POY. This guy has a chance be a defensive stud in the NBA.