Page 187 of 327 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 8174

Thread: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

  1. #4651
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,158
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They just stole him for 4-27. That is the biggest steal of the off season. Thomas signs for less than Channing Frye.
    No crap lol, Phoenix is really smart, they avoid stupid crap like overpaying for Channing Frye, and snatching up guys unwanted it seems like Thomas.

    I think Phoenix is either letting Bledsoe go or will trade Dragic at high value.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  2. #4652
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,158
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember that Thomas is restricted. Sacto might match.


    No match, trade.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  4. #4653
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,450

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    No match, trade.
    If they trade him for Dragic my head will explode.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  6. #4654
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,158
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    This is just madness at this point, can't leave for 5 minutes without a big signing...
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  8. #4655
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Equally bizarre signing in my opinion. Both Bledsoe and Dragic are way better than THomas. This dude will forever be 5-9.

    I hope they trade us Dragic.
    Not at all watch him play a bit. He plays bigger. (He weights 180 Collison weights 165)and I would rather go to battle with a 5'9 Isiah Thomas than damn near any other free agent out there. The Pacers should have targeted ishiah on July 1 I had no clue he would be so cheap. What a steal by Phoenix.

  9. #4656
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,416

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Wow. Ok then. Dragic might be on the table after all.

  10. #4657
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,158
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they trade him for Dragic my head will explode.
    My guess is they're getting one of the Morris twins.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  12. #4658
    Expect Delays blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,810

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My guess is they're getting one of the Morris twins.

    "I'll always be a part of Donnie Walsh."
    -Ron Artest, Denver Post, 12.28.05

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blanket For This Useful Post:


  14. #4659
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,450

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My guess is they're getting one of the Morris twins.
    I've always thought they needed each other to be effective.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  15. #4660

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow. Ok then. Dragic might be on the table after all.



    No the Suns want to bring Thomas of the bench as a super-sub. The team will run circles around a lot of teams, but don't think it is a real contender.

  16. #4661
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,450

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by blanket View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Oh my, that trade exception is valuabl. Oriakhi played for Uconn if I remember.

    Might be going to us to help pay for Hibbert's trade kicker. SActo wants a rim protector!
    Last edited by graphic-er; 07-11-2014 at 06:34 PM.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  17. #4662
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    The Kings FO and brass have no clue how to evaluate talent. I am sorry it is inexcusable paying and wanting Collison over IT. Again that is before taking into account what he meant off the floor in Sacramento.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  19. #4663
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,451

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    I hate that the Rockets were able to unload Jeremy Lin on the Lakers. I actually like Lin, but I was hoping Houston would have to pay for that **** contract they drew up to **** the Knicks over.

  20. #4664
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,158
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  22. #4665

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really hope a potential Thomas signing in Phoenix is a precursor to them dealing Dragic to us. Dunno who we'd have to give up, though.
    Well, we won't be giving them another point guard, that's for sure. They've got more than enough of those now.

  23. #4666
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,451

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Kings FO and brass have no clue how to evaluate talent. I am sorry it is inexcusable paying and wanting Collison over IT. Again that is before taking into account what he meant off the floor in Sacramento.
    How many Kings games did you watch last year? I saw about 15, not including the Kings-Pacers match-ups. I only ask because I feel differently than you do. I don't think Collison is a better player (it remains to be seen if he'll be a better fit), but I also don't think Isaiah Thomas was the long-term answer at point for that team.

  24. #4667

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Suns are reaching "don't pick it up" status when they call

  25. #4668

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote





    No the Suns want to bring Thomas of the bench as a super-sub. The team will run circles around a lot of teams, but don't think it is a real contender.

    Phoenix could trade Dragic if Rondo gets put on the table. We get Goran, they get Rondo. McDonough and Rondo have strong ties. Boston would get multiple picks and probably a young two guard.

  26. #4669
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many Kings games did you watch last year? I saw about 15, not including the Kings-Pacers match-ups. I only ask because I feel differently than you do. I don't think Collison is a better player, but I also don't think Isaiah Thomas was the long-term answer at point for that team.
    At least 25. They were the main team I watched out west last year. I disagree he was a great locker room guy and the leader of that team. He was the only guy on the roster to market to the fans. The flaws on the roster are evident and IT was the only guy I knew would bring it everyday. And to replace him with Collison? Again a spit in the face. Ray McCallum will beat Collison out by the end of the year


    Zach Lowe is tweeting the majority of NBA excs agree with me. The Kings brass is making a huge mistake.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 07-11-2014 at 06:42 PM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  28. #4670

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Isiah Thomas isn't gonna help u win a championship. He can score and create but he is to small on defense. Kings should let him go

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to LeRyan07 For This Useful Post:


  30. #4671
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brown County, Indiana
    Posts
    3,764

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sign-and-trade. I wonder what the Kings got.
    Where did it say they did a sign-and-trade?
    Edit: OK, I just saw it.
    Last edited by Tom White; 07-11-2014 at 06:44 PM.

  31. #4672

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeRyan07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isiah Thomas isn't gonna help u win a championship. He can score and create but he is to small on defense. Kings should let him go
    yeah, cuz Darren Collison's gonna win you a title

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  33. #4673

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where did it say they did a sign-and-trade?
    Woj said so right after breaking it. Sacto got junk, trade exception and non-prospect

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  35. #4674

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Kupchak said screw it, just give it to Jordan Hill



  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  37. #4675

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, cuz Darren Collison's gonna win you a title
    I'll take Collison over Thomas any day. If Thomas is getting contracts from teams, we all should

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •