Page 188 of 327 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 8174

Thread: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

  1. #4676
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,263

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kupchak said screw it, just give it to Jordan Hill



    He can get that money from OKC or San Antonio and not be on a miserable team.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  3. #4677
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Amazing how one guys trash is another guys treasure when it comes to NBA players.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4678

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kupchak said screw it, just give it to Jordan Hill



    Hopefully to Indiana.

  6. #4679
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,239
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Good for Pau, the Lakers have tried to trade him for many years...great to get the final **** you out of the situation.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  8. #4680
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,263

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeRyan07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll take Collison over Thomas any day. If Thomas is getting contracts from teams, we all should
    4th most offensively efficient PG in the NBA after Curry, Paul and Westbrook. Do a reality check.

    He can't defend at all but he'd start on the Pacers immediately. He'd start for half the NBA immediately.
    Last edited by Kstat; 07-11-2014 at 06:55 PM.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  10. #4681
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,932
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully to Indiana.
    Meh
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  12. #4682
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,518

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4th most offensively efficient PG in the NBA after Curry, Wall and Westbrook. Do a reality check.

    He can't defend at all but he'd start on the Pacers immediately. He'd start for half the NBA immediately.
    Larry dont' like short fry's. He values Length and height at pretty much every position.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  13. #4683

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh
    He'd be an upgrade over Roy. Also, if we can swing Roy to a team and get a 1st out of it, we can begin grooming Pau's replacement via the draft.

  14. #4684
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4th most offensively efficient PG in the NBA after Curry, Wall and Westbrook. Do a reality check.

    He can't defend at all but he'd start on the Pacers immediately. He'd start for half the NBA immediately.

    Phoenix collecting PG's and Indiana can't get ONE.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  16. #4685
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4th most offensively efficient PG in the NBA after Curry, Wall and Westbrook. Do a reality check.

    He can't defend at all but he'd start on the Pacers immediately. He'd start for half the NBA immediately.
    Yeah, without question.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  17. #4686
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,635

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    so not hearing a lot about those poor small markets today, eh?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  19. #4687

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry dont' like short fry's. He values Length and height at pretty much every position.
    I wonder where Jameer Nelson lands. Hopefully in Indy. We'd have to move CJ though. Shouldn't be too hard. He's a cheap expiring.

  20. #4688
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,291

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry dont' like short fry's. He values Length and height at pretty much every position.
    That's part of his problem. Need a nice mix.

  21. #4689
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,239
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wonder where Jameer Nelson lands. Hopefully in Indy. We'd have to move CJ though. Shouldn't be too hard. He's a cheap expiring.
    I'd much rather have CJ...
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  23. #4690

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Phoenix collecting PG's and Indiana can't get ONE.
    Now that Kevin Love has said he'd re-sign in Cleveland with Lebron there, I think we come out of this Summer with Rondo. Or Dragic, if Rondo ends up in Phoenix. Ainge has to rebuild if he's not getting Love in a trade. Give Rondo's minutes to Smart, hope he can develop.

  24. #4691
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,932
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd much rather have CJ...
    Yeah
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  25. #4692

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4th most offensively efficient PG in the NBA after Curry, Wall and Westbrook. Do a reality check.

    He can't defend at all but he'd start on the Pacers immediately. He'd start for half the NBA immediately.
    Wait wut? What stat are you using that has Wall and Westbrook as being more efficient than Dragic? (60.4 TS% compared to 52.4% for Wall)

  26. #4693

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd much rather have CJ...
    CJ is not the PNR beast and floor general that Jameer is. With a bench of shooters that we will have, we're gonna need a major set-up-man. CJ is more of a "get mine" point guard.

  27. #4694
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,932
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that Kevin Love has said he'd re-sign in Cleveland with Lebron there, I think we come out of this Summer with Rondo. Or Dragic, if Rondo ends up in Phoenix. Ainge has to rebuild if he's not getting Love in a trade. Give Rondo's minutes to Smart, hope he can develop.
    Yeah we are just a few quick moves from a Westbrook/Harden/Durant/Lebron/Howard line up.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  29. #4695
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,263

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolwuttermelons View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait wut? What stat are you using that has Wall and Westbrook as being more efficient than Dragic? (60.4 TS% compared to 52.4% for Wall)
    my bad. When I said Wall, I meant Paul.

    PER among PGs last season:

    1. Paul
    2. Westbrook
    3. Curry
    4. Thomas

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  30. #4696
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,024

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He'd be an upgrade over Roy. Also, if we can swing Roy to a team and get a 1st out of it, we can begin grooming Pau's replacement via the draft.
    Do you even look further then the production of a player over a small Time? Besides, Pau wasn't that good this season.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  31. #4697
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,922

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least 25. They were the main team I watched out west last year. I disagree he was a great locker room guy and the leader of that team. He was the only guy on the roster to market to the fans. The flaws on the roster are evident and IT was the only guy I knew would bring it everyday. And to replace him with Collison? Again a spit in the face. Ray McCallum will beat Collison out by the end of the year


    Zach Lowe is tweeting the majority of NBA excs agree with me. The Kings brass is making a huge mistake.
    I was feeling a bit embarrassed that I had even watched fifteen, but I'm sorry to hear you saw ten more - must have been painful. I don't disagree that he was a good guy in the lockerroom, and he seemed to have a good rapport with DeMarcus Cousins, who is the Kings' franchise player. I just don't think he made the right choices on the court consistently. Letting him walk away for so little return, yeah, that's a mistake. Maybe they'll turn the TPE into something worthwhile. Either way, I don't think they're going to really regret not re-signing him, though. Time will tell, I suppose.
    Last edited by LG33; 07-11-2014 at 06:57 PM.

  32. #4698
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,831

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He'd be an upgrade over Roy. Also, if we can swing Roy to a team and get a 1st out of it, we can begin grooming Pau's replacement via the draft.
    Roy has owned Pau over the last couple of years.

  33. #4699

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah we are just a few quick moves from a Westbrook/Harden/Durant/Lebron/Howard line up.
    I think to consider this Summer a success, we must do 2 things.......


    Add shooting to our bench....... CHECK
    Add a point guard.... a real one.........
    Get an athletic center who can run the floor........

    and

    If Lance leaves....... Replace Lance.

  34. #4700
    Thank you, Danny. Kuq_e_Zi91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,505

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    If the Rockets don't match the Parsons offer sheet and let him go to Dallas, would that open up enough money for them to go after Lance?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •