Page 147 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 8174

Thread: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

  1. #3651

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.



  2. #3652
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,040

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you're saying you think he's credible?
    He used to write for ESPN, but left on weird circumstances. He now runs his own site. in 2010, he said Lebron to Miami and put it at a 90% chance. Said the same thing this year but about Cleveland yesterday.

    Who knows if he's right this time, but he's credible enough I guess.

    It's funny watching all the CBS and ESPN guys make fun of him right now, wonder if they're feeling a little threatened.
    Last edited by Trader Joe; 07-09-2014 at 08:02 PM.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  4. #3653
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,200

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Boy, I wish I would have downloaded the LeBron App
    UncleBuck:

    "See how stupid those fans sound complaining about the officials. That is one reason why I hate when Pacers fans complain about the refs - does not come across well at all, no matter the merit. "

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shags For This Useful Post:


  6. #3654
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,558

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by presto123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you're saying you think he's credible?
    not sure 100% but hes not new to the scene at all. During lockout he had good info. Is there a reason not to?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Speed For This Useful Post:


  8. #3655
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,233

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He used to write for ESPN, but left on weird circumstances. He now runs his own site. in 2010, he said Lebron to Miami and put it at a 90% chance. Said the same thing this year but about Cleveland yesterday.

    Who knows if he's write this time, but he's credible enough I guess.

    It's funny watching all the CBS and ESPN guys make fun of him right now, wonder if they're feeling a little threatened.
    Probably.

  9. #3656

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He used to write for ESPN, but left on weird circumstances. He now runs his own site. in 2010, he said Lebron to Miami and put it at a 90% chance. Said the same thing this year but about Cleveland yesterday.

    Who knows if he's write this time, but he's credible enough I guess.

    It's funny watching all the CBS and ESPN guys make fun of him right now, wonder if they're feeling a little threatened.
    If by weird you mean suing Peter Vescey for libel after Vescey trashed him (really unprofessionally, even for Vescey) for saying Nuggets era Melo wouldn't accept a trade to anyone but the Knicks.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  11. #3657

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    ughhhh fk u lebron



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  13. #3658

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ughhhh fk u lebron

    Source: LeBron James will not make/announce his decision tonight
    — Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 9, 2014
    I think I'm OK with him sleeping on it for a night. Not like he's deciding between Italian and Mexican for dinner.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  15. #3659
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,200

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyguy1105 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't Parsons a second round boy as well? I think it's just the structure of the deals...

    EDIT: Beat me at your own game. I think it's because Houston chose to not pick up the last year of his contract. Would it have worked the same way if we did that to Lance last year?
    Stephenson didn't have a team option on his last year. It was just nonguaranteed. And if they waived him, they don't have any free agent rights to him.

    And in hindsight, declining Parsons cheap option was a bad decision by Houston.
    UncleBuck:

    "See how stupid those fans sound complaining about the officials. That is one reason why I hate when Pacers fans complain about the refs - does not come across well at all, no matter the merit. "

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to shags For This Useful Post:


  17. #3660
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,520

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Lebron is such a blowhard. Why can't he just pick a team already. Stop holding the rest of FA hostage!!!
    David "And One" West

  18. #3661
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,520

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    And Carmello is also a blowhard for not choosing a team, and holding the league hostage
    David "And One" West

  19. #3662
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    No kidding, it's not like they're making decisions that will affect the rest of their lives. Ugh!

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  21. #3663
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,008

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    It's funny watching all the CBS and ESPN guys make fun of him right now, wonder if they're feeling a little threatened.
    You know it. Successful media sources that threaten the established powerhouses are always sneered upon.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  23. #3664
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,520

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    they have had enough time to decide which team to play for. Both guys are being complete attention whores this summer
    David "And One" West

  24. #3665

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they have had enough time to decide which team to play for. Both guys are being complete attention whores this summer
    Obviously they haven't.

  25. #3666
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,040

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    I just feel like it has to be Cleveland at this point. Going back to Miami was the easy decision. No reason to wait on that one if it is what you were doing.

    He could be waiting on the Love trade too I suppose.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. #3667
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,520

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    and why would Cleveland want Lebron back? He totally stabbed them in the back. I'm not mad at James for going to Miami, but leaving Cleveland was cold hearted
    David "And One" West

  27. #3668

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and why would Cleveland want Lebron back? He totally stabbed them in the back. I'm not mad at James for going to Miami, but leaving Cleveland was cold hearted
    seriously? why would Cleveland want the best player on the planet back?

  28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  29. #3669
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,410

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    LeBron has already made his decision. He just won't officially announce it yet.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  31. #3670
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,463

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lebron is such a blowhard. Why can't he just pick a team already. Stop holding the rest of FA hostage!!!
    These are people with families too ya know. These decisions affect everything going on in their lives for the next few years. I think its okay to take a little bit of time

    The other teams are free to speak with and negotiate with whomever they please.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdash
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, that's the problem. I don't think anyone on this board is as big of a jerk in person as they come across on here. Except maybe Nuntius. Dude is impossibly nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johanvil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is a saint, cdash. If a mosquito landed on his arm trying to bite him he would tell it " Go on son, do your thing".

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:


  33. #3671
    Member presto123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Noblesville, IN.
    Posts
    3,233

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and why would Cleveland want Lebron back? He totally stabbed them in the back. I'm not mad at James for going to Miami, but leaving Cleveland was cold hearted
    Probably because he's the best player in the world.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to presto123 For This Useful Post:


  35. #3672
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,040

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and why would Cleveland want Lebron back? He totally stabbed them in the back. I'm not mad at James for going to Miami, but leaving Cleveland was cold hearted
    Because he's Lebron James and if he wants to play for your basketball team you say OK

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  37. #3673
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,604

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LeBron has already made his decision. He just won't officially announce it yet.
    Probabaky telling his wife tonight and will tell us tomorrow.

  38. #3674
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,410

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and why would Cleveland want Lebron back? He totally stabbed them in the back. I'm not mad at James for going to Miami, but leaving Cleveland was cold hearted
    Because Cleveland.

  39. #3675
    "I'm your huckleberry"
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    682

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Offseason News, Trades, Rumors, Etc.

    He's goin to Cedar Point!
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •