Thread: theres something wrong

ReggieMiller8325

Default theres something wrong

when the starting lineups in i don,t like it but the bench seems to bring more energy then our starters why.

Default Re: theres something wrong

It's probably Reggie's fault... he's sapping the energy from the starting lineup.

Kidding, man. Kidding.

ReggieMiller8325

no i think its j.o or s-jax they come in and start bricking and ruin the momentum.

I think it is Fred Jones, when he comes in the energy picks up

i love fred jones. he is da pimp. he is the greatest. i think he is better than reggie miller. reggie suckx. jo sux. fred should singlehandedly win the allstar game.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

ReggieMiller8325

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

It's a 5 man sport.

The problem is that when Jax or JO have the ball, the other guys don't seem to know what they are supposed to do.

Then again, maybe they are doing what they are told. It's possible they are told to stand there and wait for their defender to leave them in order to double team JO, therefore leaving the perimeter open.

The other teams rarely fall for it and/or know how to get around this. They know we don't have a consistently hot perimeter shooter and they know that they can force our forwards to take lower % shots. And guess what - it usually works against us.

You see the brick, but if you rewind the tape, you'll see the ten things that lead to the brick.

1) Pass, pass, pass - 2) drive or shoot 3) be in position to crash the boards. 1 2 and 3 work, and we're hardly doing any of it in our losses.