Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 345

Thread: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

  1. #276
    bleed Blue & Gold PacersPride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,211

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    goodbye #1 seed. time to rest the starters after SA game.

  2. #277

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Bynum would actually be amazing to have now, we cant play inside with noodle legs-hibbert, he is a joke on the offense and cant back down gooden/haslem/zeller even.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saras For This Useful Post:


  4. #278
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,050
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Since1990 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SCOLA OVER COPELAND GTFOH!

    Well, the #Pacers are going inside… three times now to Hibbert in this quarter but they've gotten nothing out of it...

  5. #279
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,462

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    We're not going to get this one guys.

  6. #280

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    The Turner trade did not make PG more selfish or Hibbert play even softer. Granger was awful this year, and Turner isn't that much better. The trade didn't make the team worse.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  8. #281
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,911

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    that was a really good play

  9. #282
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,650
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Hawes you really want it?
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  10. #283
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,800

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    I hate to think this way, but we may have to rely on Miami stumbling again.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  11. #284
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    I don't think that West should push Hawes there. The only exception is if Hawes said something racist. Hawes is a known conservative so that's quite probable.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  13. #285

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am upset too, but I am not about to give up on the season
    Frank has lost them and they don't even look like they like each other anymore.

  14. #286
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,575

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate to think this way, but we may have to rely on Miami stumbling again.
    Or just beat Miami again

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  16. #287
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,800

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think that West should push Hawes there. The only exception is if Hawes said something racist. Hawes is a known Conservative.
    Whoooaaaaaaa.

    Come on Nuntius, you're a good guy and a great poster.

    Insinuating that conservatives are inherently racist is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard you say.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  18. #288
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    7,911

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not like we were playing well with Granger. Once Granger got healthy, that was our downfall
    So everything is Granger's fault? That is laughable.

  19. #289
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate to think this way, but we may have to rely on Miami stumbling again.
    Miami is not going to stumble, they got humbled by us pretty good and actually received a wake up call.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  21. #290
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,440

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think that West should push Hawes there. The only exception is if Hawes said something racist. Hawes is a known conservative so that's quite probable.
    Yeah, if he's a conservative, that must mean that he puts a white sheet over his face after every game........

  22. #291
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,575

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhound80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Frank has lost them and they don't even look like they like each other anymore.
    Yes we know, to you we should probably just not even show up for the playoffs

  23. #292

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate to think this way, but we may have to rely on Miami stumbling again.
    If they have to rely on that they honestly don't deserve it and I think Miami will actually start to play better we've had every chance to be the 1 seed

  24. #293
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Now the refs can go back and make calls that happened before the whistle?
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  25. #294
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,800

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or just beat Miami again
    Well that goes without saying. But they would STILL need to Miami to lose more games with how we're playing.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  26. #295
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,653

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    LMAO yea the team " is bored with the regular season", GTFO they are getting *** stomped night in and night out. They are playing HORRIBLE ball not because they don't "feel" like playing but because thats what we are right now, HORRIBLE. Cant wait for the one and done in the playoffs. Frank, there's the door bud, don't let it hit you on the way out.

  27. #296
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,150
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Homework was a whole lot more fun than this.

  28. #297
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whoooaaaaaaa.

    Come on Nuntius, you're a good guy and a great poster.

    Insinuating that conservatives are inherently racist is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, if he's a conservative, that must mean that he puts a white sheet over his face after every game........
    I shouldn't have used a capital C. I should have just used a little c. That's why I changed it after I thought this through. My bad on this one.

    I'm aware that the division between political parties in the US is mostly economical but in Europe most conservative parties tend to be pretty racist.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  30. #298

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whoooaaaaaaa.

    Come on Nuntius, you're a good guy and a great poster.

    Insinuating that conservatives are inherently racist is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard you say.
    I thought he was making a joke.

  31. #299
    Welcome CJ Miles! BlueCollarColts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,575

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by MiaDragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LMAO yea the team " is bored with the regular season", GTFO they are getting *** stomped night in and night out. They are playing HORRIBLE ball not because they don't "feel" like playing but because thats what we are right now, HORRIBLE. Cant wait for the one and done in the playoffs. Frank, there's the door bud, don't let it hit you on the way out.
    Stop

  32. #300
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,800

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miami is not going to stumble, they got humbled by us pretty good and actually received a wake up call.
    Yeah, unfortunately Miami received their wakeup call, and we took a bunch of Nyquil and hit Snooze.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •