Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 345

Thread: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

  1. #76
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People will always complain unless we're perfect at everything. But that is simply not possible.

    Playing inside out is our best offense.
    Once again, I disagree. If we can clear rebounds and get Lance in transition we always seem to get good shots. That is my number 1 option.

  2. #77
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,594

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    PG passed

    But he passed to Sloan
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  4. #78
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Omfg. Why the **** would you pass it to ****ing Sloan?
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  5. #79
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,164

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Just don't know how Vogel gets these guys going. They have no motivation what so ever
    Smothered Chicken!

  6. #80
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,594

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again, I disagree. If we can clear rebounds and get Lance in transition we always seem to get good shots. That is my number 1 option.
    That option isn't available every time, though.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  8. #81

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    We scored more than 19 in the first quarter. I feel we're turning the corner

  9. #82
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    And it is ironic, all we hear about is how weak Roy is and how his field goal % is too low, West is in a slump and now people are saying we should play inside out. Which is it?

  10. #83
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Once again, I disagree. If we can clear rebounds and get Lance in transition we always seem to get good shots. That is my number 1 option.
    Transition opportunities are just that, opportunities.

    You don't want to base your offense around the transition game.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to khaos01207 For This Useful Post:


  12. #84
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Copeland in, how many easy shots will Cleveland get?

  13. #85
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1
    Count:
    1
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  14. #86
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Transition opportunities are just that, opportunities.

    You don't want to base your offense around the transition game.
    Never said we need to base an entire offense off of transition. Transition with Lance in control is where we get our best scoring opportunities. That is how we generate our most effective offense.

  15. #87

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    When your possession has no ball movement and ends with Scola going 1-on-1... not good

  16. #88
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,304
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Copeland in, how many easy shots will Cleveland get?
    A bunch, but it won't be from
    Copelands man...I'm thinking turner and Scola will get lit up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #89
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    FWIW Clevelands offense looks 100X better without Kyrie dribbling the ball 100 times per possession.

  18. #90

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Chris freakin Copeland!!!

  19. #91
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Never said we need to base an entire offense off of transition. Transition with Lance in control is where we get our best scoring opportunities. That is how we generate our most effective offense.
    Top 10 in fastbreak points:
    1 Phoenix 18.8 18.0 26.0 21.1 16.3 13.5
    2 LA Clippers 18.5 16.7 9.0 19.2 17.8 15.4
    3 Houston 18.1 24.0 17.0 18.6 17.7 18.3
    4 Detroit 17.5 14.7 24.0 17.7 17.4 13.9
    5 Philadelphia 17.4 17.7 29.0 19.9 14.7 12.8
    6 Okla City 16.1 20.3 18.0 17.2 14.9 16.3
    7 Washington 16.0 17.7 10.0 16.4 15.6 14.2
    8 Minnesota 15.4 19.7 13.0 16.1 14.8 12.4
    9 Denver 15.2 19.0 23.0 14.1 16.2 19.7
    10 Golden State 14.9 16.0 13.0 15.5 14.3 14.3

    I would say that you see a pattern that a lot of those teams aren't very good.
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  20. #92
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    When you look who is on the court for us now there is just not much there.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:


  22. #93
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,594

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, because Miami doesn't have anyone to guard Hibbert. However, most teams with a good body have been able to neutralize Hibbert pretty easily this year.
    Actually, Roy has had some great games against opponents with good bodies like Toronto (Valanciunas), Clippers (DeAndre Jordan), Portland (Robin Lopez) and several others. The only thing that we have to do is to get him the ball and he will produce.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  24. #94
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When you look who is on the court for us now there is just not much there.
    yep
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  25. #95
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Top 10 in fastbreak points:
    1 Phoenix 18.8 18.0 26.0 21.1 16.3 13.5
    2 LA Clippers 18.5 16.7 9.0 19.2 17.8 15.4
    3 Houston 18.1 24.0 17.0 18.6 17.7 18.3
    4 Detroit 17.5 14.7 24.0 17.7 17.4 13.9
    5 Philadelphia 17.4 17.7 29.0 19.9 14.7 12.8
    6 Okla City 16.1 20.3 18.0 17.2 14.9 16.3
    7 Washington 16.0 17.7 10.0 16.4 15.6 14.2
    8 Minnesota 15.4 19.7 13.0 16.1 14.8 12.4
    9 Denver 15.2 19.0 23.0 14.1 16.2 19.7
    10 Golden State 14.9 16.0 13.0 15.5 14.3 14.3

    I would say that you see a pattern that a lot of those teams aren't very good.
    So that proves Lance in transition isn't our most effective offense? Good evidence there buddy.

  26. #96
    You've got no fans! IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,558

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Turner just flat out sucks on both sides of the ball at the moment.
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months.


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  27. #97
    Cardiac Colts khaos01207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Wow Hawes definitely just smacked that out of bounds
    2013-2014
    The Lost Season

  28. #98

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Turner just flat out sucks on both sides of the ball at the moment.
    If this was a video game, his consistency rating would be -10

  29. #99
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,594

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And it is ironic, all we hear about is how weak Roy is and how his field goal % is too low, West is in a slump and now people are saying we should play inside out. Which is it?
    The reality is that Roy is not weak.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  31. #100
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,473
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/30/2014 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Cavaliers

    Quote Originally Posted by khaos01207 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Top 10 in fastbreak points:
    1 Phoenix 18.8 18.0 26.0 21.1 16.3 13.5
    2 LA Clippers 18.5 16.7 9.0 19.2 17.8 15.4
    3 Houston 18.1 24.0 17.0 18.6 17.7 18.3
    4 Detroit 17.5 14.7 24.0 17.7 17.4 13.9
    5 Philadelphia 17.4 17.7 29.0 19.9 14.7 12.8
    6 Okla City 16.1 20.3 18.0 17.2 14.9 16.3
    7 Washington 16.0 17.7 10.0 16.4 15.6 14.2
    8 Minnesota 15.4 19.7 13.0 16.1 14.8 12.4
    9 Denver 15.2 19.0 23.0 14.1 16.2 19.7
    10 Golden State 14.9 16.0 13.0 15.5 14.3 14.3

    I would say that you see a pattern that a lot of those teams aren't very good.
    And aside from Philly and Detroit (who some would argue is tanking), the other teams on that list are not bad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •