Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injury Report: When do we expect Bynum? Watson?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Injury Report: When do we expect Bynum? Watson?

If Bynum plays again for us at all, I'd rather have us save him for the Heat. I don't know if that's a realistic possibility, but he'd be a huge boost coming off of our bench.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PR07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Bynum plays again for us at all, I'd rather have us save him for the Heat. I don't know if that's a realistic possibility, but he'd be a huge boost coming off of our bench.
    I've had the (somewhat hopeful) thought that perhaps they knew going into this that Bynum wouldn't be able to play for very long stretches of games at a time and wanted to see if he would be able to just come into a game and be productive. I think he was surprisingly productive for us, and they probably overworked him some, but it's possible they wanted to give him an early trail run.
    My prediction: Solomon Hill is going to lead the team in Surprisingly Good Plays for the year. -10/29/2014

Quote Originally Posted by PacersPride View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    recently they were discussing the Bynum injury on sunday nite sportslocker and the DR described Bynums knee ailment as bone on bone. specifically whenever he runs, jumps, stops quickly etc the top and bottom of his knee is bone on bone grinding which then creates the massive swelling.

I am not a physician but my take from it was Bynums days are numbered. At best, we may see him 1-2 games during the postseason when necessary.
    If that is true, then I'm no longer expecting him back. Sounds like knee replacement time for him...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sadly, I'll be kind of surprised if we ever see Bynum suit up again. I'll never forget the grace and dominance he brought to the center position in those two games. My God if we could have that Bynum vs. Boston against Miami....

I can't wait for CJ to get back. He was definitely an integral part to our team this year, by far the most consistent bench player. The Grimp has made a good point in multiple threads when he notes that ET hasn't been playing with Watson. I'm hoping that Turner looks a bit better once CJ comes back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I agree that CJ is more important to get back. However, I don't know why everyone is wanting Bynum back just for Miami. We don't even need more size for them. I just want Bynum in the finals, where I feel like he'd be more valuable.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post: