Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 121

Thread: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

  1. #51
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Feel free to scream then. He is a good rebounder that played a horrible game.
    0 zero zero zero zero zero 000000000...

  2. #52

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    If someone on ignore screams, do they make a sound?

    2nd night of a back-to-back and the shots weren't falling. Miami kept this from hurting us in the standings. Our magic number over them is down to 11.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  4. #53
    Member BobbyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homeless Traveler
    Posts
    1,214
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Well that was a bit disappointing....DRAT!

  5. #54
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    zero rebounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    0 zero zero zero zero zero 000000000...
    Yeah, zero. I am well aware. Did I disagree with that?
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  6. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    4,218

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    0 zero zero zero zero zero 000000000...
    Thanks for helping me update my ignore list.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacerized For This Useful Post:


  8. #56
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Im so tired of reading game after game.. besides the last two I will admit Roy played good... but if almost every game Im reading Roy played poorly Roy had a bad night .. Roy did not have a good night..Roy did not have it tonight... WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU!!!!!! Good players have bad games but consistently play good, bad players have good games but consistently play bad... I went back on the last 10 post game post and at least 7 were multiple post was Roy did not play good tonight...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Millertime3131 For This Useful Post:


  10. #57
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacerized View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for helping me update my ignore list.
    your welcome...

  11. #58
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    I think a fairly common misconception around here is that if we get the #1 seed we will beat Miami. With the way this team has been playing, we aren't going to have an opportunity to play Miami.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  13. #59
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im so tired of reading game after game.. besides the last two I will admit Roy played good... but if almost every game Im reading Roy played poorly Roy had a bad night .. Roy did not have a good night..Roy did not have it tonight... WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU!!!!!! Good players have bad games but consistently play good, bad players have good games but consistently play bad... I went back on the last 10 post game post and at least 7 were multiple post was Roy did not play good tonight...
    PG is playing bad lately. Is he a bad player as well?

    Look, this is a forum. Part of being a member of a forum is listening to other people's opinion. Everyone has the same right to his/her opinion. So, don't complain about it.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  15. #60
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think a fairly common misconception around here is that if we get the #1 seed we will beat Miami. With the way this team has been playing, we aren't going to have an opportunity to play Miami.
    With the way Miami is playing they aren't going to face us either.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  17. #61
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the way Miami is playing they aren't going to face us either.
    Miami has won the past two Championships. They go through this ever year and every year they are ready for the playoffs. They will be fine.

  18. #62
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think a fairly common misconception around here is that if we get the #1 seed we will beat Miami. With the way this team has been playing, we aren't going to have an opportunity to play Miami.
    I just feel like the team is much more capable of winning any series when they potentially have more home games than the other team.
    @qandrews9428

  19. #63
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miami has won the past two Championships. They go through this ever year and every year they are ready for the playoffs. They will be fine.
    I think this is the worst it has been. I still agree with you in general too. I think Pacers will be ready for the playoffs as well.
    @qandrews9428

  20. #64
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miami has won the past two Championships. They go through this ever year and every year they are ready for the playoffs. They will be fine.
    We did this last year as well. We were horrible in April but we were fine in the playoffs. We'll do that again, imo.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  22. #65
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PG is playing bad lately. Is he a bad player as well?

    Look, this is a forum. Part of being a member of a forum is listening to other people's opinion. Everyone has the same right to his/her opinion. So, don't complain about it.
    I agree but there is no I mean no excuse for a center getting zero rebounds.. PG is playing Bad but he has a bigger offensive roll teams focus on him and he is 23... I have no doubt he will be an amazing player if not this season in due time.. People get on me for stating facts.. I say Roy is not a good re-bounder and he gets 0 rebounds and Im still wrong.. you can get a rebound by accident...Im sorry I love the pacers but will never be a G Hill or Roy fan.. I did not agree when they signed both of them.. I understand its people opinion.. but Its hard to respect somones opinion who states that a Center who had 0 rebounds in over 20 mins is a good rebounder who had a bad game...

  23. #66
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the way Miami is playing they aren't going to face us either.
    Miami may be playing bad but we cant score... we had 30pts at the half... We fell off last year but it was not this bad..I hope we are ready by playoffs

  24. #67
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We did this last year as well. We were horrible in April but we were fine in the playoffs. We'll do that again, imo.
    There is a difference between playing poorly and not caring.

    Last years team had heart, this years team does not.

  25. #68

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    The rest of the East is garbage. We'll be in the ECF with homecourt.

  26. #69
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by croz24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except Paul George is a very poor finisher around the rim. George has got to learn to become a mid-range player, and no fade-aways to the should not be a part of this mid-range game.
    It seems he never drives to the hole anymore.. I dont get it either...

  27. #70
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree but there is no I mean no excuse for a center getting zero rebounds.. PG is playing Bad but he has a bigger offensive roll teams focus on him and he is 23... I have no doubt he will be an amazing player if not this season in due time.. People get on me for stating facts.. I say Roy is not a good re-bounder and he gets 0 rebounds and Im still wrong.. you can get a rebound by accident...Im sorry I love the pacers but will never be a G Hill or Roy fan.. I did not agree when they signed both of them.. I understand its people opinion.. but Its hard to respect somones opinion who states that a Center who had 0 rebounds in over 20 mins is a good rebounder who had a bad game...
    Paul George didn't hit a single shot in the Charlotte game when we lost by 22. He was an MVP candidate in the beginning of the year and he didn't hit 1 shot. Is there an excuse for him shooting 0/9? Couldn't he hit a shot by accident? I'm just using your wording to disprove your thought process, by the way.

    Horrible games happen. Anomalies will happen from time to time. Roy grabbed 16 rebounds in the opening game. Is he a player that will grab 16 rebounds every night? Obviously not. That was an anomaly. Similarly, grabbing 0 rebounds was an anomaly as well. Roy is not a 16 RPG or a 0 RPG guy. Both of them are extremes. He is somewhere in the middle at 8 RPG (same number that he averaged the past two years before Vogel ordered Lance to crash the boards).

    You are not stating facts. You are simply stating your opinion. You just believe in your opinion so fervently that you believe that it's a fact. But it's not a fact. It remains your opinion.

    No one is asking you to be a George Hill or a Roy Hibbert fan. You have every right to dislike every player on the team. Similarly, I have every right to like every player on the team. You see, I only care about what the name in the front says. You are free to obsess all you want about what the name in the back says.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  29. #71
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is a difference between playing poorly and not caring.

    Last years team had heart, this years team does not.
    How do you know that this year's team does not have heart? The core of the team is still the same.

    The most probable scenario is that this is still the same team that is trying to preserve energy in order to be fully healthy in the playoffs.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  30. #72

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is the last back to back we play until November

    also last western conference road game until hopefully mid June
    no, we got 1 more left.
    sun march 30 @ clevland and mon 31st @ home against the spurs.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clownskull For This Useful Post:


  32. #73
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Miami may be playing bad but we cant score... we had 30pts at the half... We fell off last year but it was not this bad..I hope we are ready by playoffs
    http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400278850

    We lost by 22 points against OKC in Indiana. That game was way worse than tonight. I'm surprised that you don't remember this loss.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  33. #74
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you know that this year's team does not have heart? The core of the team is still the same.

    The most probable scenario is that this is still the same team that is trying to preserve energy in order to be fully healthy in the playoffs.
    I agree last year team had more heart.. we were more tenacious .. got more offensive rebounds played tougher ... the only one who plays with heart consistently is Lance...

  34. #75
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers / Grizzles Post Game thread - 3/22

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400278850

    We lost by 22 points against OKC in Indiana. That game was way worse than tonight. I'm surprised that you don't remember this loss.
    Im saying the concerns were not as high last year.. we have been playing bad ball for about 2 1/2 months thats a long time.. Of course we are going to have bad nights but this year is like 3 of 5 games in this time span were we dont look good at all...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •