Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Roy Hibbert calls out Lance and maybe George Hill?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Roy Hibbert calls out Lance and maybe George Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm gonna stay away from calling him a "ball hog" but......

There's clearly an issue with his style of play. I don't know why it can't be admitted. When your teammates have been saying things about "team ball" for the past 2-3 weeks, and then another teammate comes out with a little more fire towards Lance's direction, I think it's safe to assume that they think he has, and their opinions far out-weigh ours.
    You are applying your feelings on the situation towards their comments. I haven't seen one single comment directed at Lance, that's just perception. He isn't the only one not moving the ball, lol. In fact I watched Hibbert get visibly upset in support of Lance when he got snubbed for the All Star game.

Regardless, Roy Hibbert has absolutely no place to talk about anyone's play. He's been horrific.

And nuntius, please man stop. Roy doesn't get a lot of rebounds because he doesn't get a lot of rebounds, and never has. You are literally the only person I have ever seen claim Roy is a good rebounder.
    "Don't get caught watchin' the paint dry"

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker80 View Post
    The people who work for me and come into my office to talk about all the great things they are doing or are going to do, and how they should be getting this, that or they other, I always say...

"Don't tell me, show me"
    That's great. Do you fire your accountant because he isn't your top salesman? Do you reduce your salesman's commission because he couldn't correct the manufacturing defects in the product?

What big man (and I don't just mean tall, I mean big and strong) in this league is asked to sprint down the court every possession? Why should they - it isn't their job. It really IS the job of the wings (you know, the guys you pay to shoot and distribute the ball) to get him the ball.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    BnG, you know that I respect you a lot (even though we disagree on several issues) but I really cannot stand comments of this kind.

It's comment like these that make me wish that Roy lays out a really nasty elbow to the face of his next teammate that is going to fight him for a board. Just lay him down and let him bleed. I don't give a **** anymore. I'm tired of seeing people ******** on Roy because he does what Vogel has instructed him to do and allows the wings to rebound the ball while he is boxing out bigs.

I'm at a point in which I just want to see our bigs lay down our wings whenever they attempt to steal a board from them.
    Are you serious? If they elbow their teammate because their feelings are hurt over who got the most rebounds, then I hope we trade their sorry *** to Milwaukee for a 2nd round pick in 2020. And yes I'm serious.

We had enough of that pathetic crap with Artest and JO.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
    You are applying your feelings on the situation towards their comments. I haven't seen one single comment directed at Lance, that's just perception. He isn't the only one not moving the ball, lol. In fact I watched Hibbert get visibly upset in support of Lance when he got snubbed for the All Star game.
    No, Lance isn't the only one who's not moving the ball. But that doesn't absolve Lance either.

If you don't think Roy wasn't talking about Lance, then who was he talking about with this description?
    "Sometimes when we have success with a certain style, things change. People's roles change," Hibbert said. "And some nights we have nights like this where you get going in the game but we've been more a perimeter-oriented team.
    We've fallen in love with the jump shot for a while," Hibbert said. "People feel like they have it going and they want to do it themselves sometimes. That's just how it works. I feel like two guys that I have 100 percent trust in doing that is Paul and David. I feel like they should have carte blanche on whatever they want to do in terms of attacking the paint and (put) the ball's in their hands because they've earned my respect.
    So that narrows down the list a bit of potential players he was talking about.

So if you don't think his comments were directed at Lance, then who were they directed at?
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    That's great. Do you fire your accountant because he isn't your top salesman? Do you reduce your salesman's commission because he couldn't correct the manufacturing defects in the product?

What big man (and I don't just mean tall, I mean big and strong) in this league is asked to sprint down the court every possession? Why should they - it isn't their job. It really IS the job of the wings (you know, the guys you pay to shoot and distribute the ball) to get him the ball.
    let me try to stop having words put in my mouth.

Never said Roy should be sprinting up and down floor on every position like Flash Scola. You did.

But Roy runs about as often as John Candy did. It's all good though, its not his fault. He can't.

Of course, if he could muster, oh I don't know, 1 or 2 sprints to the front of the rim a game to give himself a couple of easy, early looks, maybe he would be happier in his job.

But this thread is our opinion on Roy's opinion on our offense. My opinion is I really don't hear it from him about our offense. What has he done in the last who knows how long to "show" he will finish, be more creative or will expend the effort (not his fault) to force any real change?

I suppose we could start tonight with a mandatory 30 feeds to the post. 5 secs while we wait for the smallest of passing windows to be created, 5 secs more while balance is gained and then pray for the best.
    Last edited by seeker80; 03-21-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Well he doesn't want to take the blame, and he's apparently afraid to call out DWest and PG, so who does that leave?

I think these guys get asked questions and have to answer on the spot. I don't think their answers necessarily mean a whole lot. And I believe they are so busy trying to focus on their jobs and prepare for the next game that they don't really have much time to over analyze things the way we do.

I just think people are reading too much into little things, and they lose sight of the big picture.

There is a growing perception thrown around by nuntius that implies Roy doesn't like Lance because of him stealing his rebounds. And I think that's ridiculous. These guys all seem to like Lance. We can't watch two guys communicate about something in the middle of the game and know what they are talking about. Someone earlier implied Lance was upset Hill took a wide open layup and didn't pass him the ball, which I find ridiculous. They could of been talking about the previous defensive possession, or an offensive set from the previous trip, or something the coach talked about in the last timeout. I see Paul George and David West have disagreements all the time, doesn't mean they don't like each other.
    Last edited by Taterhead; 03-21-2014 at 11:28 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Taterhead For This Useful Post:

Custom User Titleist
    Mood

Quote Originally Posted by TinManJoshua View Post
    I do want to mention that the guy who has fought the hardest just to condition his body to play more than 15 minutes a game is now saying he'll be the first guy down the floor if that's what it takes to get the ball. The guy who has asthma, and could barely run when he got into the league.

And he's getting blasted for "not trying in the first place".

Come on guys. Just because you're in the NBA doesn't mean your stamina tank never empties. Roy has taken massive steps to improve his conditioning, but he'll never, ever run the floor like a Deandre Jordan or even a Ryan Hollins. He's plodding because that's what he is.
    Entire post QFT, bolded parts for emphasis

Well he doesn't want to take the blame, and he's apparently afraid to call out DWest and PG, so who does that leave?
    Yep, it leaves Lance. Which is why I said let's look at what Lance said.

You think he's (Roy) afraid to call out West and PG, but I don't. West isn't the problem, first off, so there's no reason to call him out. PG is a problem, but at least he has enough sense to say they need to get better than to offer up an excuse I would have expected from a high school player.

And that's the real issue, IMHO. If Lance is willing to say something like that in public, I can only imagine the excuses he comes up with in private. We've reached the boiling point of this situation, because they've been talking about getting back to team basketball for weeks and there has been no improvement. (I actually thought Lance in the first half was about as bad as it's ever been with him) I took Roy's comments about getting down the floor to mean that he was told to get quick position, and they'd lookfor him more. So he does it, doesn't get the looks and say's "Hey I did what you told me I needed to do in order to fix the problem and the problem still exists." That is fully my 100% opinion based on nothing but reading between the lines, but it's clear that this has been a topic of conversation for a while with very little results.

And even Larry is fed-up with it, which is why he suggested that Frank should look to start pulling players from the game and sitting them. Again, just my opinion, but I think he was talking about Lance. Between his (Lance's) insistance on pounding nails, and throwing the flashiest passes he can think of. His (Larry) comments were over a week ago now. So clearly there is a rather large elephant sitting in the lockerroom.
    Last edited by Since86; 03-21-2014 at 12:24 PM.

What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

Is the offense better or worse than last season? What changed since compared to last season?

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    Is the offense better or worse than last season? What changed since compared to last season?
    The offense this season scores 105 points per 100 (21st), while last year it score 104.3(20th). Not much of a statistical difference. The season prior (lockout season) they scored 106.7 (7th).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    Egos.

I think these guys get asked questions and have to answer on the spot. I don't think their answers necessarily mean a whole lot. And I believe they are so busy trying to focus on their jobs and prepare for the next game that they don't really have much time to over analyze things the way we do.

I just think people are reading too much into little things, and they lose sight of the big picture.

There is a growing perception thrown around by nuntius that implies Roy doesn't like Lance because of him stealing his rebounds. And I think that's ridiculous. These guys all seem to like Lance. We can't watch two guys communicate about something in the middle of the game and know what they are talking about. Someone earlier implied Lance was upset Hill took a wide open layup and didn't pass him the ball, which I find ridiculous. They could of been talking about the previous defensive possession, or an offensive set from the previous trip, or something the coach talked about in the last timeout. I see Paul George and David West have disagreements all the time, doesn't mean they don't like each other.
    I didn't imply anything, I wrote what I saw and I'm not the only one that went back and checked it.

We can go back to the two previous possessions:

Last defensive possession prior to Lance's on court fit: Lance gets caught in a screen leading to an open JR Smith jumpshot he clangs bad. Hill grabs the rebound and gets ran over by Stoudemire.

Last Offensive possession prior to Lance's on court fit: Roy doesn't get good position so Hill moves to option two, which is West setting a freethrow line extended right side screen for Lance as he curls to the top of the key. Hill passes to Lance and Lance takes a jumper in rhythm that hits the front of the rim and line drives to the free throw line extended left side.

What are you taking away from that sequence? I purposely left those two possessions out of my first post because I felt it was a little TOO damning of his tirade.

This example isn't one isolated incident either, I can't count the number of times I've seen him make a pass to a guy and clap his hands in frustration they didn't put up a contested shot immediately and instead found a better offensive solution.

I don't think any of the players actively dislike Lance, and they probably see what he brings to his team(though Rasual's interactions with him remind me so much of the way Dahntay interacted with Lance). But you'd have to be blind to not see that he sort of acts like a brat on the court, and that's not exactly an endearing quality.
    Last edited by TinManJoshua; 03-21-2014 at 12:48 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinManJoshua For This Useful Post:

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

let me try to stop having words put in my mouth.

Never said Roy should be sprinting up and down floor on every position like Flash Scola. You did.

But Roy runs about as often as John Candy did. It's all good though, its not his fault. He can't.

Of course, if he could muster, oh I don't know, 1 or 2 sprints to the front of the rim a game to give himself a couple of easy, early looks, maybe he would be happier in his job.

But this thread is our opinion on Roy's opinion on our offense. My opinion is I really don't hear it from him about our offense. What has he done in the last who knows how long to "show" he will finish, be more creative or will expend the effort (not his fault) to force any real change?

I suppose we could start tonight with a mandatory 30 feeds to the post. 5 secs while we wait for the smallest of passing windows to be created, 5 secs more while balance is gained and then pray for the best.
    So, basically, what you are saying is that the offense is designed for Roy to go wherever he wants, and if he doesn't flash to the basket from the other end of the court occasionally it is all on him (clearly a skillset every high-paid center in the league has to have to be worth his paycheck). And that he waits for the cutter to come to the baseline because he's confused, not because it's the play. And that it is all his fault he gets double fronted from the post so that our wings can't pass to him. Oh, and that what he did in the last game wasn't "trying something different to force real change", it was simply proof that in every other game he's been dogging it.

Even I have said that Roy needs to move some to help open up lanes, but that's a far cry from saying that unless he is the first big down the floor he isn't worth his money - and even then, him not moving to open up the passing lane I think is more a fault of the overall offense, not him as an individual player.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TinManJoshua View Post
    I didn't imply anything, I wrote what I saw and I'm not the only one that went back and checked it.

We can go back to the two previous possessions:

Last defensive possession prior to Lance's on court fit: Lance gets caught in a screen leading to an open JR Smith jumpshot he clangs bad. Hill grabs the rebound and gets ran over by Stoudemire.

Last Offensive possession prior to Lance's on court fit: Roy doesn't get good position so Hill moves to option two, which is West setting a freethrow line extended right side screen for Lance as he curls to the top of the key. Hill passes to Lance and Lance takes a jumper in rhythm that hits the front of the rim and line drives to the free throw line extended left side.

What are you taking away from that sequence? I purposely left those two possessions out of my first post because I felt it was a little TOO damning of his tirade.

This example isn't one isolated incident either, I can't count the number of times I've seen him make a pass to a guy and clap his hands in frustration they didn't put up a contested shot immediately and instead found a better offensive solution.

I don't think any of the players actively dislike Lance, and they probably see what he brings to his team(though Rasual's interactions with him remind me so much of the way Dahntay interacted with Lance). But you'd have to be blind to not see that he sort of acts like a brat on the court, and that's not exactly an endearing quality.
    There is also the times when Hill or Paul will be bringing the ball up, Lance will start begging for the ball before a play is set up. They tell him no, then turns his back sulks as he walks to the corner not paying attention to what is going on. It happens about once every game or two.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    So, basically, what you are saying....
    Nope, what I'm saying is you are 6 yr vet, 2 time AllStar who is supposed be a leader on this team.

Don't ***** about it, do something about it.

Since the All Star break..

It is painful to watch us feed the post. Awful. I feel sometimes we are doing it just to check a box. Get Roy more touches. Check.

Hell, I wish I had dollar everytime I say it. Now that I think about it, I am going to stop saying it because the guy who sits in front of me must be so annoyed.

What's the point? You waste time searching for this tiny window. A fair number times it results in a TO. He gets pushed further out while catching it which causes a longer, less successful shot or a reset. If the entry is successful, while he holds the ball out there and the world is whirling around him, I get excited just waiting to see how the whole thing is going to turn out.

But really, why get excited about it, he just not a good offensive player which makes, going back to the premise of this thread, his opinion on what needs to be done to run a successful offense a "whatever" kind of thing.

GH is more willing to do it because he knows its important to get your C involved. LS must absolutely hate it. He's only doing it because the teacher told him to.
    Last edited by seeker80; 03-21-2014 at 01:22 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker80 For This Useful Post:

Lance scares the **** outta me, when he plays within the team he's so awesome, then I'm like pay that man what he wants.

Then when I've seen lance act like what TinManJoshua said which I've seen multiple times all year. I think he's just immature but then I'm like he's showing traits of a jr smith type of player. Not saying he's that bad at all just shows flashes of the immaturity.

Then I'm hesitate on whether they should give him big money. Because if lance now with a small paycheck can't be reigned in I can't even imagine what it would be like when he's getting 10 million.

Which leads me to what I've thought all year, lance is out there trying to get paid the most (which he should) and won't be resigning. He strikes me as that type if player that wants to be the man.

Roy is a good offensive player, he just isn't a great one.

The problem we have with getting him the ball in the post is two fold. Roy will get position, but he has trouble keeping it. Our wings will pass it to him, but only after hesitating for 5 seconds. It would be great if Roy was better at keeping position, but he has physical limitations that he might never be able to overcome. Our wings though need to be more decisive, and can be more decisive. Then we also need Vogel to say, "If you can't get the ball to Roy within 2 seconds, do this instead." "This" can be anything except a Roy post-up on the same side.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:

Nope, what I'm saying it you are 5 yr vet, 2 time AllStar who is supposed be a leader on this team.

Don't ***** about it, do something about it.

Since the All Star break..

It is painful to watch us feed the post. Awful. I feel sometimes we are doing it just to check a box. Get Roy more touches. Check.

Hell, I wish I had dollar everytime I say it. Now that I think about it, I am going to stop saying it because the guy who sits in front of me must be so annoyed.

What's the point? You waste time searching for this tiny window. A fair number times it results in a TO. He gets pushed further out while catching it which causes a longer, less successful shot or a reset. If the entry is successful, while he holds the ball out there and the world is whirling around him, I get excited just waiting to see how the whole thing is going to turn out.

But really, why get excited about it, he just not a good offensive player which, going back to the premise of this thread, his opinion on what needs to be done to run a successful offense a "whatever" kind of thing.

GH is more willing to do it because he knows its important to get your C involved. LS must absolutely hate it. He's only doing it because the teacher told him to.
    And that's exactly how lance acts, he's only doing it because "the coach" is telling him to do it. That's the problem the coach is in charge of the strategy. Lance's strategy is dribble the **** outta the ball make an attempt spin move, nothing there oh crap let me pass it with 3 seconds on the shot clock to someone else. Or he forces up a bad shot in desperation or turns the ball over and stays on that end of the floor *****ing to the refs. That's the bad lance

the good lance is moving the ball, cutting when he passes it, being engaged defensively, and not sulking when the ball isn't in his hands 99% of the time. That was the early season lance that even got him recognized for a potential all star bid

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThA HoyA For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by ThA HoyA View Post
    And that's exactly how lance acts, he's only doing it because "the coach" is telling him to do it. That's the problem the coach is in charge of the strategy. Lance's strategy is dribble the **** outta the ball make an attempt spin move, nothing there oh crap let me pass it with 3 seconds on the shot clock to someone else. Or he forces up a bad shot in desperation or turns the ball over and stays on that end of the floor *****ing to the refs. That's the bad lance

the good lance is moving the ball, cutting when he passes it, being engaged defensively, and not sulking when the ball isn't in his hands 99% of the time. That was the early season lance that even got him recognized for a potential all star bid
    So if we are shifting from trying to get one of our leaders to hold himself accountable too, we can talk Lance. What you have stated I have also put forth, maybe a different manner, many times. But what is really broke is a lot more than the usual Lance excuse. We all knew going into the season that existed.

Let's talk about our other All-Star. The wannabe Gold Mamba.

At the beginning of the year, he played at an elite level. Defense was razor sharp. His offense was varied and looked for gaps within the offense to take over games.

Since the talk of MVP, godawful suits, babies and Kimmel, he has morphed into something different. Whenever Reggie would go thru slumps he would defer (coming off screens he would kick back to Jax if he wasn't feeling it) to the point of madness. But he would try other things to get going - get to the line or find some other way to get in the books. Not the Gold Mamba. He is going to shoot his way out this.

His whole deal has a real selfish nature to it lately. In fairness to him, it may be that this team feels his role is to shot XX FGA per game and we are going to live and die with the results. But its also that his defense is more sporadic and has a lazy gambling element in it. It will all straighten out (ha$ to), but it may cost us a title. I wish he would submit himself back into the team whole which might allow his game to flourish again.

If we could go back to just worrying about LS that would be great. But we are dealing with more than that.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker80 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

I agree with you on that. This league has a long trail of really obscene contracts which don't match reality. And I get that you can't coach 7'2" so this league has always carried big men just cause they are rare.

And I do realize Roy has an extremely loyal base so let's just leave it at this.

"You are paid a boatload of money for an extremely limited game. But we are going to excuse your limited game because its not your fault, but please I just don't want to hear it."

The people who work for me and come into my office to talk about all the great things they are doing or are going to do, and how they should be getting this, that or they other, I always say...

"Don't tell me, show me"
    Do you remember last year's playoffs? Who was our leading scorer in the Miami series?

Yeah, it wasn't Paul George. It was that guy "with the limited game".

Hibbert showed you last year in the playoffs and he'll do it again this season. It's as simple as that.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

And nuntius, please man stop. Roy doesn't get a lot of rebounds because he doesn't get a lot of rebounds, and never has. You are literally the only person I have ever seen claim Roy is a good rebounder.
    Yeah, I'm not gonna stop. I hate it when someone is unfair towards another person. I cannot tolerate it.

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014

So if we are shifting from trying to get one of our leaders to hold himself accountable too, we can talk Lance. What you have stated I have also put forth, maybe a different manner, many times. But what is really broke is a lot more than the usual Lance excuse. We all knew going into the season that existed.

At the beginning of the year, he played at an elite level. Defense was razor sharp. His offense was varied and looked for gaps within the offense to take over games.

Since the talk of MVP, godawful suits, babies and Kimmel, he has morphed into something different. Whenever Reggie would go thru slumps he would defer (coming off screens he would kick back to Jax if he wasn't feeling it) to the point of madness. But he would try other things to get going - get to the line or find some other way to get in the books. Not the Gold Mamba. He is going to shoot his way out this.

His whole deal has a real selfish nature to it lately. In fairness to him, it may be that this team feels his role is to shot XX FGA per game and we are going to live and die with the results. But its also that his defense is more sporadic and has a lazy gambling element in it. It will all straighten out (ha$ to), but it may cost us a title. I wish he would submit himself back into the team whole which might allow his game to flourish again.

If we could go back to just worrying about LS that would be great. But we are dealing with more than that.
    I don't think anyone disagrees with what you're saying towards Paul. That's why no one is talking about him.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:

I agree completely about Paul he's demeanor and play is he thinks he's already at that level when he's not because he got away from what was getting him that attention. He's struggled handling all the praise. He needs to turn back into the Paul George that lead him to be in the MVP talk which was being efficient and playing elite defense.

The difference between lance and Paul is that I can't recall an instance where Paul's gotten mad for not getting the ball and sulking. That demeanor is what worries me about lance, because he is so talented and huge asset to the team when's he's in the right state of mind.

Hibbert also needs to play play better hands down, but since he's not very athletic he needs rhythm in order to make an offensive impact. If he had Ian's athleticism he would be able to store off put backs and get offense and rhythm that way. But he's not so they need to feed him the ball where he's most comfortable, he also needs to man up and not let guys push him over.

The most frustrating part is that these guys know what it takes to win as they did before Jan 1, they just fight that strategy for success so often that they ALL need to get their **** together or else they will be watching the finals once again.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ThA HoyA For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Are you serious? If they elbow their teammate because their feelings are hurt over who got the most rebounds, then I hope we trade their sorry *** to Milwaukee for a 2nd round pick in 2020. And yes I'm serious.

We had enough of that pathetic crap with Artest and JO.
    I'm dead serious as well. It's not about "hurt feelings" or anything ****** like that. It's about being fair.

If a guard doesn't want to pass to the big because they prefer to take the shot themselves then the big shouldn't be obligated to allow them to get their rebounds. If they are so entitled to behave like that then throw them an elbow and hope that it knocks some sense into them.

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014

Sports Logo

There is a growing perception thrown around by nuntius that implies Roy doesn't like Lance because of him stealing his rebounds. And I think that's ridiculous.
    The heck? I never said anything like that. Don't put words into my mouth.

Lance absolutely steals rebounds from Hibbert but I never said that Hibbert has a problem with it. I don't have a problem with it either (as long as the team is fine with it, of course).

In fact, here's one of my posts earlier in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    Ok, here is Hibbert's full statement:

He is simply calling out the team in general and says that they have fallen in love with the jump shot. That's absolutely true. Then he goes on saying that he has 100% trust in PG and David. That's something that makes sense since they are higher in the offensive hierarchy than him.

He isn't calling out anyone individually, my friend. All he said is that he thinks that we should move the ball more and get people involved. And he's right on that.

He isn't naming anyone and he isn't throwing anyone under the bus either. That's how I see it at least. I don't see him throwing any blame around with that statement.
    I never implied that Roy has an issue with Lance and I have no idea why you think that I did.

Panopticon

-------------

13/4/2014