The season seems to have gone by so fast, and we realized we had not scheduled the traditional in-season gathering. That has been corrected.
Date: Saturday, April 5, 2014
Time: 5:30 PM - when everyone gets tired
Place: BillS and LadyAT's home
368 W Main St
Danville IN 46122
1. This is a casual get together for everyone that reads Pacers Digest. That means EVERYONE - new and old - and is hopefully an opportunity for some folks who have been fussing at one another online to get together face-to-face again and remember why we like each other.
2. We chip in $10 to cover the cost of pizza, you can bring whatever you like to drink. There may be fattening baked goods available. You have been warned.
3. Traditionally, the evening is set up as a structured discussion session, with a moderator who gives everyone present a chance to answer the same question. Occasionally we break down into informal talking as a break. We will set up a thread for people to post suggested questions.
4) Arrive when you can, leave when you need to. You'll be worked into the rotation.
5) We have a dog (who has gotten old and probably won't love Unclebuck as much as he used to) and two cats.
PM me if you have questions. I'll post directions as we get closer to the date.