Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 568

Thread: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

  1. #201
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,177
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Now crying to the refs, typical.

  2. #202
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,424

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Hill got tripped and the ref just looked at him.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  4. #203
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    David West gets his own rebound and instead of just putting it back up....he dribbles right into Howard. Turnover......COME ON!
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  5. #204
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,936

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    ...the hell?

  6. #205
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Frank does need to get ejected
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Helmet For This Useful Post:


  8. #206
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,424

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now crying to the refs, typical.
    Well he had reason.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  10. #207
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,886

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBearCoffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know I don't post much, but I have been keeping an eye on something all year that I have been worried about since last year's playoffs. I never imagined I'd be saying this, but I think Vogel may have hit his ceiling. I hope he proves me wrong... I really do.
    Dantoni and Woodson are gonna be available

  11. #208
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,050
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    When Roy is the best player on offense we have problems..

  12. #209
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,177
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Holy crap a call. That feels weird.

  13. #210

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Hill gets tripped, so he gets a tech. Makes sense

  14. #211
    Member BenR1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Fredonia, NY
    Posts
    1,289

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by joew8302 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now crying to the refs, typical.
    When George Hill gets called for a T, you know there's a problem with the officiating. He's the last guy on the team I'd expect to pick up a technical.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BenR1990 For This Useful Post:


  16. #212
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    A call against Houston
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  17. #213

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Remember when we used to utilize Hibberts passing skills in the mid post?

  18. #214

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dantoni and Woodson are gonna be available
    I like our assistants. Whats your point

  19. #215
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,936

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When Roy is the best player on offense we have problems..
    Even when he's doing well you find a way to minimize him. Bravo, sir.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  21. #216
    Enjoying the Show BrownBearCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dantoni and Woodson are gonna be available
    Uh... definitely not looking to downgrade. I hope you aren't serious...

  22. #217
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,936

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like our assistants. Whats your point
    I believe it was sarcasm. Pretty heavy dose, too.

  23. #218
    Member joew8302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bennettsville, SC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,177
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well he had reason.
    We always do...

  24. #219
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,371

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime3131 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please let lance run the offense...
    Are you joking? He does't run offense, he just dribbles around fancy and tries to jack something up. Lance hasn't run offense since around New Years.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  25. #220
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,860

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We spent so long whining for fouls we made too many enemies. No wonder we aren't getting the calls
    I don't care about getting calls. Just don't call 3 offensive fouls in the ****in' row when you only had a case for 1 of them.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  26. #221
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,050
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even when he's doing well you find a way to minimize him. Bravo, sir.
    He is playing really well this game I give him that ... I'm saying for the team as a whole

  27. #222

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe it was sarcasm. Pretty heavy dose, too.
    I know I just wanted to insult them. Although gotta appreciate Woodson for destroying the Knicks.

  28. #223
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,936

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Disagree, JVG. Joakim Noah is, right now, the best center in the NBA.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  30. #224
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,133
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Some on here are making Vnzla and olblu look like sunshiners smh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #225
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,050
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you joking? He does't run offense, he just dribbles around fancy and tries to jack something up. Lance hasn't run offense since around New Years.
    When we were blowing teams out the ball was in Lances hands more and he was creating

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •