Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 568

Thread: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

  1. #501
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    If there is one thing I am satisfied with, I know it's that Larry Bird is not afraid to open his mouth.
    @qandrews9428

  2. #502

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by lolwuttermelons View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rough stretch, but will it matter in June when George is holding the O'Brien trophy as the parade rolls through Indy?
    LOL, The Heat are gonna do things to us they can't show in Porn in this country

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:


  4. #503

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with this, at least this game. The team has not done anything to set him up on the block. Heck even West has not had enough touches Nd he has been the best offensive player tonight. We don't make the opposition move on D.
    For what it's worth his +/- for Feb and march are lower than for preceding months.

  5. #504
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,063

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by P_George View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really don't understand the timing of the Scola bashing tonight. He's been one of our better players tonight, should never happen but its not like he been an embarrassment like George.
    I'm not bashing Scola. I think a lot of us are more upset with the way he's being used.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  7. #505
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    What a fall from grace

  8. #506
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,412

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    I give Scola credit. He will take the quality shot every time. Another guy who just goes out there and plays.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  10. #507

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Solomon Hill over Copeland? Vogel you're a f'in moron.
    Dear P_George,
    You have received an infraction at Pacers Digest.

    Reason: Unacceptable Comment and/or Content

  11. #508
    Enjoying the Show BrownBearCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    We probably won't beat the Heat, even if LeBron has to wear a sleeved jersey

  12. #509
    Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    941

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Vogel must really hate Copeland.

  13. #510
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,063

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by P_George View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Solomon Hill over Copeland? Vogel you're a f'in moron.
    Why? It's not like we are winning this game. Might as well give the rookie some playing time.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  15. #511
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL, The Heat are gonna do things to us they can't show in Porn in this country
    There's a lot of fd up **** you can show in porn in this country tho

  16. #512
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Positives? Lance is decreasing how much he is going to cost in the Summer.
    @qandrews9428

  17. #513
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I give Scola credit. He will take the quality shot every time. Another guy who just goes out there and plays.
    his shot (the long 2) is not a quality shot in many ways

  18. #514
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,412

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    his shot (the long 2) is not a quality shot in many ways
    It is when you are open, and he only takes them when he is open. He doesn't force any of those shots.
    You have to admit, the guy goes out there and does exactly what Vogel has told him to do.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  20. #515
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,941

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL, The Heat are gonna do things to us they can't show in Porn in this country
    The Heat worry about themselves right now. They have lost their last two games as well and they were blown out by 24 last night in San Antonio.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  21. #516
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    3,917

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    How much longer is Larry going to sit back and not get involved? He needs to meet with Vogel first thing Sat. morning.

  22. #517
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,461

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For what it's worth his +/- for Feb and march are lower than for preceding months.
    That has as much to do with those around him as it does him. Ask gasol from last night. I just don't like how the offense doesn't move. No running the baseline and no moving from side to side. Of course I not a coach

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  24. #518
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,856

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Not much we can do other than we get our **** together, and Miami keeps losing a decent amount of games.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  26. #519
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    I really wish this team still had Brian Shaw on it's bench. I really think that could make a huge difference.
    @qandrews9428

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:


  28. #520

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Oh thank God. Give me Copeland or give me death!
    Dear P_George,
    You have received an infraction at Pacers Digest.

    Reason: Unacceptable Comment and/or Content

  29. #521
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,142
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Anybody think Bird call McHale and told him to just whoop our *** on national TV and send this soft *** team a message? I do know one thing, Bird won't keep quiet for much longer and he won't be afraid to do whatever he has to do to get this teams attention. Whether it's firing Frank and taking over the team or suspending a player just because he is Larry ****ing Bird. He will get this teams attention and all will be right with the world when he does. Well at least, I hope.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #522
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,941

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Nice shot, Sloan

    I can cheer for the 3rd string.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  31. #523

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That has as much to do with those around him as it does him. Ask gasol from last night. I just don't like how the offense doesn't move. No running the baseline and no moving from side to side. Of course I not a coach
    What's changed about the guys around him? Same starting five.

  32. #524
    Member BobbyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homeless Traveler
    Posts
    1,170
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    I remember asking early in the season how some folks would react after losing a few...

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobbyMac For This Useful Post:


  34. #525
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I remember asking early in the season how some folks would react after losing a few...
    For the most part, the forum has been fine after losses. Obviously a few outliers, but these aren't normal losses.
    @qandrews9428

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •