Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 568

Thread: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

  1. #451

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the last time on this: NO. This team has been playing middling-to-bad basketball for 2 months now.
    Ok, have they ever played this bad?
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  3. #452
    Member Romsey31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anguilla, Caribbean
    Age
    30
    Posts
    628

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Thats what you get for trading granger. You don't **** with chemistry. You don't screw with loyalty. I'm going to bed. This isn't worth anymore of my time. Win or lose
    Impossible Is Nothing

  4. #453

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    vogel not even attempting to coach this quarter. needs to get his head out his *** my april

  5. #454
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    The people who are saying this is on Granger being traded are out of their minds. Pacers have really been just bad since January 1.
    @qandrews9428

  6. #455
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by The Future View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because it seems like most of the team looked up to him.
    That's cool. Totally excuses them from being professionals.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  8. #456
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,515

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't understand how we can go from playing good ball, cutting the lead to 3 out of the gate... And then THIS. It's crazy.
    Cause they got a bad call and let it frustrate them.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  9. #457
    Big Daddy PaulGeorgeHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Connersville Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,304
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    If I was Vogel I would dress Bynum the next game and start Sloan Butler Cope Lavoy and Bynum and send this team a message. It might cost us 1 game but it might just save our season too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulGeorgeHill For This Useful Post:


  11. #458
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,465

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats what you get for trading granger. You don't **** with chemistry. You don't screw with loyalty. I'm going to bed. This isn't worth anymore of my time. Win or lose
    BALL DON'T LIE

  12. #459
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The people who are saying this is on Granger being traded are out of their minds. Pacers have really been just bad since January 1.
    Agree with this wholeheartedly. The slump actually started with the increase in granger's playing time.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  13. #460
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    David West must not be doing a very good job as a leader in the locker room despite what we all think.
    @qandrews9428

  14. #461
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,480

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by speakout4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibbert has been coasting for a month and a half and can't turn it on.
    I disagree with this, at least this game. The team has not done anything to set him up on the block. Heck even West has not had enough touches Nd he has been the best offensive player tonight. We don't make the opposition move on D.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  16. #462

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    We have never looked the same since that loss in Orlando.

  17. #463
    Member Millertime3131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Merrillville, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by P_George View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vogel's own damn fault.

    Hmm, "our bench doesn't score very well. How can we fix this? I know, play the same exact players! At the same exact times! Every single game!!" BRILLIANT.

    Really, play Butler more. Why did we sign Copeland exactly? It's almost as if he has proven himself to be a good scorer off the bench or something. Oh wait, he has. Hopefully Bynum helps out because Mahimi is a disaster offensively, but -- Vogel's stubborness is killing this team right now.

    Our starters aren't playing well at all, but -- we know they're good.
    We'll said

  18. #464

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    And the mavs are next sheesh

  19. #465
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,543

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The people who are saying this is on Granger being traded are out of their minds. Pacers have really been just bad since January 1.
    I'm not going to blame it on trading Granger, but the team certainly hasn't been bad since January 1. We just weren't as good in January and February as we were in November and December, but we were still very good. The team has only been bad just recently.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  21. #466

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats what you get for trading granger. You don't **** with chemistry. You don't screw with loyalty. I'm going to bed. This isn't worth anymore of my time. Win or lose
    we were playing awful before granger got traded lol

  22. #467

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Evan Turner is scaring me.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  23. #468
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,465

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    This thread has turned into the conspiracy theories as to why we are playing like monkey spunk.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  25. #469
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    4,225

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Just sit PG, put in Copeland and call it a night.
    I'm ready to give up on this one.

  26. #470
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats what you get for trading granger. You don't **** with chemistry. You don't screw with loyalty. I'm going to bed. This isn't worth anymore of my time. Win or lose
    The "win or lose" part is probably superfluous tonight

  27. #471

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by PG-24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we were playing awful before granger got traded lol
    We were? We got blown out by 30 ? We got blown out two consecutive nights?
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  29. #472
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,191

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread has turned into the conspiracy theories as to why we are playing like monkey spunk.
    No real justification, I don't really blame people.
    @qandrews9428

  30. #473
    Enjoying the Show BrownBearCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    29
    Posts
    385
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    What really worries me is that right now, Chicago would obliterate this team.

  31. #474

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Lin just shook George Hill, who has been hot garbage all game (but who hasn't?)

  32. #475

    Default Re: 3/7/2014 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Rockets

    Rough stretch, but will it matter in June when George is holding the O'Brien trophy as the parade rolls through Indy?

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to lolwuttermelons For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •