Thread: Well Kept Secret at the Fieldhouse

Threaded View

Default Well Kept Secret at the Fieldhouse

I've been to plenty of Pacer games in the past, but I just learned this last night against Golden State. For all of you people who like getting things signed by famous people, this is for you. I know this isn't discussion worthy, and might not even deserve it's own thread, but I think many of you will appreciate this and might try it out at the next home game you go to.

Larry Legend usually sits near one of the corners close to court-side. If you wait near the court entrance where Larry sits (for me, this was the corner where they have the restaurant, where you can see the players enter the court), the security guys will let you know when you can go ask Larry to sign your ticket. Keep in mind, you can only do this during a full time out. Just tell the guys in the green jackets that you want Larry to sign your ticket, and then they'll let you know when you can go near him. Since he was sitting on the edge of the seating section, I just handed my ticket up to him, he took it, signed it, and handed it back. Plus, on my way back to my seat, I got to walk directly behind the Pacers bench.

I feel like this is a really cool thing to experience at Bankers Life, and wanted to share it with PD. Especially those here with kids, it'll be something cool they can experience.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to adamscb For This Useful Post: