Thread: Deadlines for 2014-2015 season

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Deadlines for 2014-2015 season

Hi guys,
    Fantasy basketball season is back for the 2014-2015 season!!! I am excited to get things started up again. Will Gnawbone repeat, or is there another champion in the wings? In preparation for this season I wanted to start by putting forth a couple deadlines. We have 12 teams who have signed in already: 10 teams from last year (Cedar City, Bangkok, Emerald City, Gnomes, Tempe Full-Court Jesters, Casa De Verde, Kamloops, Gnawbone, Amsterdam, and Baltimore), and two new owners, one from the IKL, and an old friend. Grimm will own Pacific Coast Ghost Bears (taking the place of the Indiana Thunderstorm), and Scott will be bringing back the Las Vegas Vengeance (taking the place of the Indy Cobras). This means that by my count we have 8 owners who haven’t registered a team yet ( Shakura’s, (frostwolf), Rat Trap (MagicRat), Young Turks (Bellisimo), Charming (dlanderson22), Fishers (randywrinkles), Rohan (TMJ31), Sudden Valley (avoidingtheclowns), and Cascadia (Nuntius). We need these owners to register as soon as possible so that we can hold the draft. With this in mind I am setting a few deadlines.
    Unregistered Owners have until the 28th of September to claim their teams. Any teams left open after the 28th will be open to new owners. The sign up info is Name: ABA Keeper League 2014-2015
    PW: PG13 . Protected lists for the upcoming season will be due on the 5th of October, and need to be posted to the trash talk board. The draft will be held on Saturday the 11th of October (time TBD). I will look to do what we did last year and have a 12 bank of time for picks. If an owner’s hours are up it moves on to the next owner.
    Thanks for your help in getting the league started this year guys. I look forward to another competitive year.
    DrBadd
    Commissioner, ABA Keeper League.

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Default Re: Deadlines for 2014-2015 season

Sorry for the late response - I was thinking it was off-season until October and was just casually browsing PD without being logged in.

I tried to enter the league but it says that it is full...is it true or am I running into a bug?