Thread: Mark Jackson Defeats Steph Curry In Shootout (YES, there IS a video!)

Thumbs up Mark Jackson Defeats Steph Curry In Shootout (YES, there IS a video!)

Mark Jackson Defeats Steph Curry In Shootout

ALL BALL NERVE CENTER ó NBA practices frequently devolve into shooting contests ó from halfcourt, from full court, between teammates, whatever. And when your teamís coach is a former NBA point guard, it just gives the players one more competitor to go up against in any shooting contest. Thatís what happened yesterday in Indianapolis, where the Golden State Warriors had practice on an off day, and where Steph Curry and coach Mark Jackson got into a post-practice shootout.

Even though Curry is arguably the best shooters in the game today, Coach Jackson gave him all he could handle. Hand down, man down.

VIDEO OF SHOOTOUT AT PACER'S PRACTICE FACILITY ... AT LINK BELOW ! . .... A Must see ...

http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2014/03...s=iref:nbahppt
    Last edited by Kemo; 03-06-2014 at 04:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Mark Jackson Defeats Steph Curry In Shootout (YES, there IS a video!)

I wish Mark Jackson shot like that when he played here.
    I'm not perfect and neither are you.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned,and come short of the glory of God. kjv
    Ephisians 4: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. kjv

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sportfireman For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Mark Jackson Defeats Steph Curry In Shootout (YES, there IS a video!)

That was funny. I'd forgotten how weird Mark's shot was.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

That was awesome. He's used to having after practice shootouts with teammates like Chris Mullin, Reggie Miller, and coach Larry Bird. He's not going to be nervous about shooting against Steph Curry.

Fun Fact - Jax shot 40% from 3 for the Pacers during the 99-00 regular season.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naptownmenace For This Useful Post:

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Mark Jackson's form amazes me that he ever makes a shot. His release point is below his face, and it happens so quick, it's amazing he can set himself at all. He also raises up all of 2".
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.