Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 196

Thread: 2/27/2014 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

  1. #101
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    It is really easy to like Evan Turner.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,867

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Gotta love Quinn.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  5. #103
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,456

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is really easy to like Evan Turner.
    Evan Turner Motherf#ckerrrrrr
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months.


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  6. #104
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,598

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Wind tunnel!
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  7. #105
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,867

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    So many airballs tonight. Lol.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  8. #106

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Come on guys! If you keep trying hard you can beat Milwaukee!

  9. #107
    Member BenR1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Fredonia, NY
    Posts
    1,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Lance underestimating the Greek Freak.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BenR1990 For This Useful Post:


  11. #108
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,867

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Mamase Mamasa Mamahinmi!
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  12. #109
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,156

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Mahinmi has been really good tonight.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  14. #110
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,456

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Damn Evan's shot is off.
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months.


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  15. #111

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    REALLY rough offensive game for Turner tonight.

  16. #112

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Lance has played 33 minutes tonight. Insane!

  17. #113

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    REALLY rough offensive game for Turner tonight.
    It's forgiven. I like that he's taking his normal shots, and he's giving effort in other areas.

  18. #114
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Is anyone concerned that we are in a dogfight with the worst team in the league at home?

  19. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Dillon, Co
    Posts
    4,006

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Nice D by Roy.

  20. #116
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,156

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Roy
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

    Panopticon

    -------------

    CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

    13/4/2014

  21. #117
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,867

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is anyone concerned that we are in a dogfight with the worst team in the league at home?
    No.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  23. #118

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lance has played 33 minutes tonight. Insane!
    He is going to get to 40. Why is that? I hope it is not a "this is our last year with Lance we might as well get the minutes out of him" thing. Ha. But really I wonder why he is getting so many more minutes than PG as of late.

  24. #119

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is anyone concerned that we are in a dogfight with the worst team in the league at home?
    You forgot Cavs beat OKC yesterday. This isn't rec league teams. No one likes to lose.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to immortality For This Useful Post:


  26. #120

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is anyone concerned that we are in a dogfight with the worst team in the league at home?
    Just concerned with that 2nd quarter. Other than that, no. We need to be a little more consistent all game long. Especially on the defensive end. Though, honestly, it will be there in the playoffs.

  27. #121

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by brownjake43 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is going to get to 40. Why is that? I hope it is not a "this is our last year with Lance we might as well get the minutes out of him" thing. Ha. But really I wonder why he is getting so many more minutes than PG as of late.

    It's crazy. Frank could easily slide Cope or Rasual in there and move PG or Evan to the 2 guard spot. Lance is gonna be burnt out come playoff time.

  28. #122

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is anyone concerned that we are in a dogfight with the worst team in the league at home?

    No, we beat them like 3 days ago. They're obviously looking for revenge.

  29. #123

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is anyone concerned that we are in a dogfight with the worst team in the league at home?
    Yeah but if you say that you're labeled a pessimist.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to greyhound80 For This Useful Post:


  31. #124
    Member IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,456

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Offense = puke.
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months.


    https://twitter.com/DrogsNavan

  32. #125
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 2/27/2013 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    This team hasn't played at any where close to a championship caliber level in over a month- not since the Golden State game.

    Is Lance shaving points?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •