Thread: LeBron James out vs Bulls

Default LeBron James out vs Bulls

I'm sure ABC/ESPN was thrilled with this development 2 hours before tipoff

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...ue-broken-nose

LeBron James out vs. Bulls

MIAMI -- LeBron James will sit out the Miami Heat's game Sunday against the Chicago Bulls because of a broken nose.

Coach Erik Spoelstra announced the decision less than two hours before tipoff, saying the Heat decided to give James extra rest since they don't play again until Thursday.

James broke his nose midway through the fourth quarter of Thursday's victory at Oklahoma City and sat out the rest of the game. His nose was reset by a doctor Friday and he sat out practice Saturday.

He might return for the home game Thursday against the New York Knicks.

James missed one game earlier this season. The Heat won without him at Portland in December when he sat out because of a groin injury.

Default Re: LeBron James out vs Bulls

Just read the headline, but wow, James comes out of nowhere to steal Collins' glory!

If Miami loses today, we're up 3 games on them. If we win Tuesday, we're up 3 and a half games on Miami. As long as we keep separation (particularly in the win column), we'll get #1 seed.

Banned
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As long as we keep separation (particularly in the win column), we'll get #1 seed.
    John Madden-like words of wisdom, my friend.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Semantics really, but the column we really want separation in is the Loss column. Just saying.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:

Heat games are almost as important as our own games at this point since it is just a two team battle for the one-seed basically. Home court advantage will be HUGE. I don't care what anyone says. Sure, it is hard to win all 4 home games. But once you lose once at home when you do not have home court advantage, it is very hard to come back and win 2 road games.

I know this seems like common sense. But some analysts do not seem to get that. If you each win once on the other teams floor, home court advantage still makes the difference.