Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm worried

Default I'm worried

Our Pacers are 11-9 vs teams over .500

Default Re: I'm worried

Im worried... That most Pacer fans are not happy unless they are *****ing...

I am so glad that we have yet another appocolytic type thread to **** and moan in...

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bballpacen For This Useful Post:

I am frustrated, but I am not worried.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Quote Originally Posted by bballpacen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I am so glad that we have yet another appocolytic type thread to **** and moan in...
    Irony

TC posted a valid nit pick of this team. Deal with it

Some fans man lol, if your not going undefeated there is always something to complain about

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyGo View Post
    Our Pacers are 11-9 vs teams over .500
    Not to overreact but it is certainly something that's interesting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:

Last season we had something like 10 of the last 12 games where we were down by at least 20 at some point in the game.

And then the playoffs hit and we flipped the switch.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to imawhat For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Barring any injuries, our season will come down to a playoff series against the Heat. If we're fortunate enough to win, we will play a series against a Western conference opponent. I'm confident that this team will bring a high level of energy, intensity, and focus to the court during each game of the playoffs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BenR1990 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    Last season we had something like 10 of the last 12 games where we were down by at least 20 at some point in the game.

And then the playoffs hit and we flipped the switch.
    And the guys are claiming that had the game 7 been in Indy instead of Miami they would have won. Thus they said they weren't going to wait to try and get homecourt by treating every game as important.

I'm worried
    I'm not.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
    I am frustrated, but I am not worried.
    I'm starting to get worried. I just don't get us. Instead of improving our weaknesses, we seem to get worse as the season goes on. To many games that we just don't show up at the beginning, it's a broken record. Mind numbingly bad passes by everyone, not just a few guys.

Still a lot of games to be played and we can improve, I'm just worried we won't. The way we are playing we will lose the top seed within the next week or so. How will we handle it? Get our heads out of our butts? or regress even more? I'm not sure anymore.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoop For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by bballpacen View Post

I am so glad even when our team looks like **** for the better part of two months we still have fans that aren't worried at all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    I am so glad even when our team looks like **** for the better part of two months we still have fans that aren't worried at all.
    C'mon now, it is not that I am not worried, I do have some concerns about this team as currently constructed, but it is the persistant *****ing that is getting to me and others... Its not like we are a struggling to make a playoff push like four years ago... This team is a good team and they have proved that this year, they just have to get back to playing like it... I mean, when game threads for wins dont get more than 3 pages but every loss gets 12+ pages... I just dont get it... Maybe its just me and my view on things, but there are many people here that are making this place more frustrating than these loses...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bballpacen For This Useful Post:

Let me put it this way. Am I worried that our turnovers or other flaws may do us in in the playoffs, yes. I have been worried about that since day one of the season. What I am not worried about is this team playing like a lottery team in the playoffs.

Good thing it's almost trade deadline day
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

So Miami just kind of relaxes and plods right along. Pacers have 13 in the loss column and Miami has 14. The Pacers haven't really talked about home court as of late and personally they need to drop it all together at this point.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    So Miami just kind of relaxes and plods right along. Pacers have 13 in the loss column and Miami has 14. The Pacers haven't really talked about home court as of late and personally they need to drop it all together at this point.
    I don't know why Miami is just assumed to be cruising along not caring. They have legitimate problems just as much as the Pacers.

Both teams are trying to win games.
    DG for 3

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ColeTheMole For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ColeTheMole View Post
    I don't know why Miami is just assumed to be cruising along not caring. They have legitimate problems just as much as the Pacers.

Both teams are trying to win games.
    Heat have lost alot of games because they are resting players though. We aren't losing games because we are choosing to rest players. That was SUPPOSED to be one of the reasons we would finish with a better record.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:

In the last two months (Jan and Feb) we're 16-8. You have some pretty high standards for ****.

Getting worked up about losing a game, or even three or four games, is just nonsense. It's such a long season. It's like getting a speeding ticket and deciding "2014 is a terrible year!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    In the last two months (Jan and Feb) we're 16-8. You have some pretty high standards for ****.

Getting worked up about losing a game, or even three or four games, is just nonsense. It's such a long season. It's like getting a speeding ticket and deciding "2014 is a terrible year!"
    Yeah but these months were supposed to be the easy part of our schedule. Where as Miami has entered the tough part. Yet they are closing the gap

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad-Mad-Mario For This Useful Post:

Blow it up

Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post

I was simply making the point that everyone views things differently. People with rosey glasses are likely annoying to those who see everything as the end of the world, just how it is vise versa.

As for the 16-8, even the majority of our wins during that stretch have just been ugly. We are simply more talented than most teams so we still get the W, but we do not look like a team that is trying to compete right now. Maybe we are coasting? Who knows. The only thing I do know is that we cannot go into the playoffs like this(far away I know, just simply saying it).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    Yeah but these months were supposed to be the easy part of our schedule. Where as Miami has entered the tough part. Yet they are closing the gap
    At this point I'm more worried about OKC. Obviously we have to beat Miami to even get to that point, but we need home court advantage against them. The way we match up well against Miami, OKC matches up well against us.

Well...it's been the same thing the past few years.

-Team looks good
    -Team has rough stretch later in the season
    -Team looks better during the playoffs
    -We completely forget about all the worrying we did during the rough stretch
    -repeat

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

I don't expect the Pacers to make the Finals, let alone win it, so I don't think I can legitimately become worried unless we lose someone major due to injury. Or if Ian loses another tooth.