Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: NBA 2013-2014 Trade Deadline / Rumor Thread - Deadline is this Thursday 2/20

Sports Logo

Default Re: NBA 2013-2014 Trade Deadline / Rumor Thread - Deadline is this Thursday 2/20

Sort of Trade Deadline related.

Shumpert....the only Player that I assume that the Knicks can garner ANY interest from other Teams....goes down with a knee injury....ON THE DAY BEFORE the trade deadline.

I'm guessing that this explains why many of the Knicks trade rumors disappeared.

This only further illustrates how bad of a season that the Knicks are having. I know that it sucks for Players to go down with injuries....but when it comes to all things bad that happens to the Knicks....the only thing I can say when I hear this is :

Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Default Re: NBA 2013-2014 Trade Deadline / Rumor Thread - Deadline is this Thursday 2/20

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ehh......it's one night a year.....get the NBA Trade commissioner some Starbucks gift card for some coffee. I'll even buy them some beer....work late night for once....geez...it's not hard.
    My guess is that part of the reason for the deadline in the afternoon is that teams have games tonight. If the deadline was in the evening, players would be sitting out games in anticipation of being traded, getting pulled mid-game, etc. Also, if a team pulls off a huge deal early in the day and needs players, they have time to rush players there in time for tipoff. Baseball manages to do it, but they have larger rosters that won't miss a player or two as much for a game.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubs231721 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I saw three new Tweets pop up simultaneously after minutes of silence and thought something exciting had happened.

Nope.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Nope....I don't. Like usual....I am
    the owner of Starbucks use to own the Supersonics.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

So is Mark Jackson going to have a 5 guard lineup?

Sort of Trade Deadline related.

Shumpert....the only Player that I assume that the Knicks can garner ANY interest from other Teams....goes down with a knee injury....ON THE DAY BEFORE the trade deadline.

I'm guessing that this explains why many of the Knicks trade rumors disappeared.

This only further illustrates how bad of a season that the Knicks are having. I know that it sucks for Players to go down with injuries....but when it comes to all things bad that happens to the Knicks....the only thing I can say when I hear this is :

But how do you fail to acquire Darren Collison?

** Actual Trade Rumor **

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Major Cold View Post
    So is Mark Jackson going to have a 5 guard lineup?
    I believe he just signed Eddie Gill too

Banned
    Mood

Well, he fits our need for a scorer off the bench, so I suppose it's possible we have some interest.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    the owner of Starbucks use to own the Supersonics.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    Adrian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA
    After trading for Steve Blake, Golden State is shopping Jordan Crawford before the deadline, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Well, he fits our need for a scorer off the bench, so I suppose it's possible we have some interest.
    Good God no......Crawford was horrible in Golden State. He couldn't even last a few months in Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    ** Actual Trade Rumor **

WHAAA!! You just got him like, last month!

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    But how do you fail to acquire Darren Collison?
    From what I'm reading...the Clips...for some reason...didn't want to part with Bullock. Add in that Shumpert went down with injury.....maybe the Clips asked for more or pulled Bullock from the table and included Barnes or Dudley ( who the Clips want to get rid of ).

From what I'm reading...the Clips...for some reason...didn't want to part with Bullock. Add in that Shumpert went down with injury.....maybe the Clips asked for more or pulled Bullock from the table and included Barnes or Dudley ( who the Clips want to get rid of ).
    Hmmm.....Bullock must be pretty good then.

I don't understand how the NBA isn't more pissed this day has petered out so hard. This used to be one of the things that really differentiated the NBA from other leagues.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    I don't understand how the NBA isn't more pissed this day has petered out so hard. This used to be one of the things that really differentiated the NBA from other leagues.
    Stacked draft class with some Primo FAs will do that

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    Stacked draft class with some Primo FAs will do that
    Oh haven't you heard? We've reached the point now where now "This draft isn't as good as we once thought..." Blah blah blah

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    I mentioned this before.....I think that the new CBA, possibility of the next "Big Name Free Agent Sweepstakes" and the existence of Super Teams.... has shifted when major moves ( such as trades ) from the Trade Deadline to the Offseason.

Short of the occasional "Superstar Player wants out of this Team ASAP" drama ( think Melo to the Knicks or CP3 to the Clips ), think of it...most of the recent major moves that has occurred with Major Impact Players ( like the Dwight Sweepstakes and Harden moving to the Rockets ) during the Offseason. It's going to be worse this summer with the Big 3 likely breaking up...Melo choosing to go to whatever Team he wants.

Mood

I have a feeling that the draft is going to be loaded with trades. LOOOAAAADEDDDD

Time for a Mayo for McRoberts fail?!?!?!??!

streets ahead

This is the darkest timeline.

Banned
    Mood

I knew this was suppose to be a slow trade deadline, but this has been worse than I imagined. I'd rather play naked Twister with the Golden Girls than sit through another deadline like today.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidingtheclowns View Post

NOW WE'RE COOKING

I don't understand how DC might get the Clippers Shumpert...stupid for the Knicks