Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I take back every bad thing I've ever said about Tinsley, and other thoughts on

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: I take back every bad thing I've ever said about Tinsley, and other thoughts

The Wizards announcers are complaining about the refs calls, sorry guys.
    Mark and Slick said Eddie Jordan went after Leon Wood after the game. They didn't seem to know why. Slick boiled it down to "We made shots down the stretch and they didn't. That's not the ref's fault."
    Specifically, the no call against Arenas when both Jamaal and Jeff might have fouled him with about two minutes to play. Jordan and Phil Chenier (ex-Pacer ) were all over the officials from that point on.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Sports Logo

Default Re: I take back every bad thing I've ever said about Tinsley, and other thoughts

You say it was a no call and they clearly said that but the Washington station showed the replay from several angles At first they were livid saying the first shot was a bad angle thats why you could not see the foul.

Then they showed a second angle and it looked like he did not foul him at all. So they showed another angel and by that time the announcers were just saying well er uh because there was no foul.

Arenas and Tins were running down the court Tins had his arm out between them (this is allowed unless facing each other) Arenas went up for a fade away jumper and fell down. Eddie Jordan thought that Tins fouled him but the replays clearly show that he did not.

If they would have called Tins for that it would have been the most ticky tack foul of the game.

Other than the last bank shot...that was Jamal's most mature game of the year...he made good decisions in the Pacers 4th quater run...pulling the ball out on offensive boards or broken break situations and running the offense...

And his defense i think was solid...especially in the 4th... he really got under gilberts skin..and basically locked him down late.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm just answering the question.

I was laughing at the Wizards announcers when they couldn't find a replay angle to justify thier complaining.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you