Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 133

Thread: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

  1. #101
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,661

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    It's frightening how quickly one loss will turn people on the team around here.

    That said, I think the constant complaining to the refs has somewhat turned them against us, which in turn is causing more complaining due to more bad calls, and so on.

    We're a good team, but we haven't earned the right to puff out our chests the way we do at times.

    And celebrating making a shot when still losing to one of the worst teams in the league is pretty ridiculous.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,931
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Anybody on this team making faces at the refs, other than maybe Danny, learned it from DWest. #thisistheeast

  4. #103

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    There were times when I just SMH at PG, like when he finally hit that bucket vs Heat and he acted like he put 30 and ESPECIALLY when he went brickcity vs Blazers and he popped his jersey like Hill didn't carry his ***.

  5. #104
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,851

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    FFS, the premise behind this thread is ridiculous. If you don't like players trying to make highlights every once in awhile in a very long regular season, some showboating, and high-level players trying to bargain with the refs, than NBA basketball probably isn't for you. I don't necessarily like the latter aspect of the game, but PG is nowhere near S-Jax or JO-level ref complaining. Paul George plays his guts out on defense every night, there were games in the S-Jax/JO era where those players would neglect coming back on defense to complain to the refs.

    I wonder if these people complain when Colts players dance around after meaningless sacks in games where the team is getting blown out, or if they were complaining when the defense and special teams were doing all their choreographed dancing back in the day. Good teams are always going to have swagger.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  7. #105

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FFS, the premise behind this thread is ridiculous. If you don't like players trying to make highlights every once in awhile in a very long regular season, some showboating, and high-level players trying to bargain with the refs, than NBA basketball probably isn't for you. I don't necessarily like the latter aspect of the game, but PG is nowhere near S-Jax or JO-level ref complaining. Paul George plays his guts out on defense every night, there were games in the S-Jax/JO era where those players would neglect coming back on defense to complain to the refs.

    I wonder if these people complain when Colts players dance around after meaningless sacks in games where the team is getting blown out, or if they were complaining when the defense and special teams were doing all their choreographed dancing back in the day. Good teams are always going to have swagger.
    If you would pay attention to what Buckner and coach Burke said tonight apparently they wouldn't think the premise of this thread was rediculous. You might even try reading the thread before you comment. Nobody said it was a problem once in awhile but when it starts getting constant it is a problem. The achilles heel of this team is turnovers so the players and coaches should know it better than anyone. Didn't you even pay attention to Bird's comments a couple of weeks ago.

  8. #106
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    I bet people in Seattle would love to have a team puffing out their chests when they have the best record in the league while killing it on defense. So we lost to Orlando. Miami lost to utah, the Spurs to Detroit, and OKC lost to some low level team as well. It happens in any season. I'll take a team with a little swagger, were we all not jumping on that last season, to one playing scared and afraid to lose.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  10. #107
    Member Indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    435

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Paul needs to stop whining and get back on defense. It's gotten progressively worse, especially as he's hit this slump and his shot isn't falling. I think everybody here knows that this team is better with Paul than without, but there are still some serious maturity issues with him and Lance.

    If they could conduct themselves on the floor like Hill does I would be ecstatic. Hill drops almost 40 on one of the best teams in the league and all I saw was a cool professional out there. Paul George hits ONE shot at the end and acts like he singlehandedly won the championship. I was embarrassed for him.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indra For This Useful Post:


  12. #108
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,474

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mad-Mario View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ****** phone ugh. Ill respond tomorrow when i can use my comp. stupid phone is pissing me off. But feel free to check our PER recently. Pretty sure its been close to 100 alot lately.
    I'll help ya out. There aren't five.

    You want to dismiss points given up and FG% in favor of PER? Okay, I'll play. 100 would rank them 4th, and only two points behind first. Currently, they're 1st with a PER of 93.8. Chicago is next and has a PER of 98.2. That's a difference of 4.4, or the difference between 2nd place Chicago and 11th-12th place Mem-ATL.

    How in the world you can try to claim that the Pacers haven't been playing elite defense, when any metric you use puts them 1-4?
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  13. #109

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bet people in Seattle would love to have a team puffing out their chests when they have the best record in the league while killing it on defense.
    Ahh, yes. Seattle - the NBA's "finish your vegetables, there are starving kids in Africa".

  14. #110
    Undefeated
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Carmel
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,177

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    People on here need to settle down. Damn. I have never seen anything to make me think PG and Lance are LeBron and Wade. For starters, I've never seen either of them flop as badly as I've seen LeBron flop. I've also never seen either of them try and purposely hurt opposing players like I've seen Wade try and hurt opposing players. And other than the incredibly stupid flops, I kind of like LeBron. Wade on the other hand is an *******...

    As for the whining to the refs, If you don't think our lack of whining to the refs while Miami was whining (and whining between games) was detrimental to us in the playoffs last year, then your a moron. You could see the refs attitudes changing after games where Miami complained, and during games when the Pacers had the momentum and Miami was complaining. Besides, I've seen our players complain to the refs, but I've never seen them chase down refs while screaming, like I have with LeBron. I always hear from people who played at a high school level that you shouldn't blame the refs. That's utter BS. Every big time winner I've ever seen in basketball complained constantly to the refs, from Jordan, to LeBron, to Kobe, to the king of complaining, Phil Jackson. It's part of the game and the Pacers needed to get better at it.
    Danger Zone

  15. #111

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People on here need to settle down. Damn. I have never seen anything to make me think PG and Lance are LeBron and Wade. For starters, I've never seen either of them flop as badly as I've seen LeBron flop. I've also never seen either of them try and purposely hurt opposing players like I've seen Wade try and hurt opposing players. And other than the incredibly stupid flops, I kind of like LeBron. Wade on the other hand is an *******...

    As for the whining to the refs, If you don't think our lack of whining to the refs while Miami was whining (and whining between games) was detrimental to us in the playoffs last year, then your a moron. You could see the refs attitudes changing after games where Miami complained, and during games when the Pacers had the momentum and Miami was complaining. Besides, I've seen our players complain to the refs, but I've never seen them chase down refs while screaming, like I have with LeBron. I always hear from people who played at a high school level that you shouldn't blame the refs. That's utter BS. Every big time winner I've ever seen in basketball complained constantly to the refs, from Jordan, to LeBron, to Kobe, to the king of complaining, Phil Jackson. It's part of the game and the Pacers needed to get better at it.
    We really want to go down this road?

    "We might flop, but not as badly as Miami!!"

    "Sure we complain to the refs, but Miami does it wayyyy worse".

    "Wahh, wahh, wahh"

    That's just classic obnoxious little brother syndrome, and frankly, its an embarrassing mindset.

  16. #112
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17,500

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bet people in Seattle would love to have a team puffing out their chests when they have the best record in the league while killing it on defense. So we lost to Orlando. Miami lost to utah, the Spurs to Detroit, and OKC lost to some low level team as well. It happens in any season. I'll take a team with a little swagger, were we all not jumping on that last season, to one playing scared and afraid to lose.
    The Thunder lost by a point to the Magic in Orlando, just like the Pacers.

    I agree, virtually all of the top teams have stumbled against a lowly important lately. That is the NBA for you.. Even the worst teams in the league have elite athletes who are always capable of putting together a good performance. I remember when the putrid 36 win 08-09 O'Brien Pacers beat the pre-KG injury Celtics (fresh off a title), Lakers, Cavs, and Magic......the four best teams in the league that year. Lower level teams are always capable of getting hot and knocking off a superior opponent. There are just so many games played that you are always going to have stuff like this happen.

    In the NBA, patterns are the only thing that matters. I'd say that 40-11 with a solid 4 game lead over Miami is a good pattern. From January 10 to February 10, the team is 12-4, and that includes a tough Western Conference road trip. Sure we have looked a bit sluggish at times, but that is precisely why they have the all star break at this point in the season. Everyone is a bit tired at this point.

    Sometimes, it feels as though this team has to win every single game to prove that they are still an elite team. We are a great team, but we are not a historically great team that was going to challenge Jordan's 1996 Bulls. We are on track for 64 wins, which would set a franchise record and should be enough to deliver the number 1 seed. It's been an absolutely phenomenal season.

    The historic 1998 Yankees won 114 games, but I think that this forum would have blew a gasket over the 48 losses.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


  18. #113
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,474

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Gill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's just classic obnoxious little brother syndrome, and frankly, its an embarrassing mindset.
    I don't think the point was "others do it too" but rather "others do it too, because it works."

    Jeff Van Gundy is a classic example.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2051807

    And guess what? It worked. He's called it "the best money he's ever spent."

    Whining is a problem in the NBA, because the league allows it and it actually works. Just like flopping.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

    What if someone from a school of business or management school were to ask, How did you do this? How did you get the Pacers turned around? Is there a general approach you've taken that can be summarized?

    Larry Bird: Yeah, patience.

  19. #114
    Undefeated
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Carmel
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,177

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Gill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We really want to go down this road?

    "We might flop, but not as badly as Miami!!"

    "Sure we complain to the refs, but Miami does it wayyyy worse".

    "Wahh, wahh, wahh"

    That's just classic obnoxious little brother syndrome, and frankly, its an embarrassing mindset.
    Seriously? So because I don't care that our team has some fun on the court and complains to the refs when we are getting screwed is little brother syndrome? Honestly, your comments above are just irritable old man syndrome. "Back in my day we walked up hill in the snow both ways to the basketball court. And we made sure we didn't have any fun when we were playing! And if we lost cause of the refs, we asked for more! Blah blah blah."

    It's a game, and an emotional one. Let the players have fun, let them be upset, and as long as they're good guys, support the team.
    Danger Zone

  20. #115
    Undefeated
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Carmel
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,177

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think the point was "others do it too" but rather "others do it too, because it works."

    Jeff Van Gundy is a classic example.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2051807

    And guess what? It worked. He's called it "the best money he's ever spent."

    Whining is a problem in the NBA, because the league allows it and it actually works. Just like flopping.
    Thank you, that is exactly my point.
    Danger Zone

  21. #116

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Thunder lost by a point to the Magic in Orlando, just like the Pacers.

    I agree, virtually all of the top teams have stumbled against a lowly important lately. That is the NBA for you.. Even the worst teams in the league have elite athletes who are always capable of putting together a good performance. I remember when the putrid 36 win 08-09 O'Brien Pacers beat the pre-KG injury Celtics (fresh off a title), Lakers, Cavs, and Magic......the four best teams in the league that year. Lower level teams are always capable of getting hot and knocking off a superior opponent. There are just so many games played that you are always going to have stuff like this happen.

    In the NBA, patterns are the only thing that matters. I'd say that 40-11 with a solid 4 game lead over Miami is a good pattern. From January 10 to February 10, the team is 12-4, and that includes a tough Western Conference road trip. Sure we have looked a bit sluggish at times, but that is precisely why they have the all star break at this point in the season. Everyone is a bit tired at this point.

    Sometimes, it feels as though this team has to win every single game to prove that they are still an elite team. We are a great team, but we are not a historically great team that was going to challenge Jordan's 1996 Bulls. We are on track for 64 wins, which would set a franchise record and should be enough to deliver the number 1 seed. It's been an absolutely phenomenal season.

    The historic 1998 Yankees won 114 games, but I think that this forum would have blew a gasket over the 48 losses.


    As long as we don't drop any games to the Bucks, I'm fine.

  22. #117

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogco View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously? So because I don't care that our team has some fun on the court and complains to the refs when we are getting screwed is little brother syndrome? Honestly, your comments above are just irritable old man syndrome. "Back in my day we walked up hill in the snow both ways to the basketball court. And we made sure we didn't have any fun when we were playing! And if we lost cause of the refs, we asked for more! Blah blah blah."

    It's a game, and an emotional one. Let the players have fun, let them be upset, and as long as they're good guys, support the team.
    Nowhere in my comments did I indicate that I had a problem with the players' behavior. My criticism was directed at what I consider to be your straw man argument that our behavior is justified because the Heat also do it, but "way worse". If you don't have a problem with showboating, whining, or flopping that's fine - but at least argue it on its own merits, and not in comparison to what Miami does. You clearly take issue with players "having fun" because you deem LBJ and Wade to be having too much of it.

    Nowhere in my comments did I mention what basketball SHOULD be like, or how players should conduct themselves, though I appreciate the attempt at deflecting and changing the issue. I have a fundamental problem with the inference one could make from YOUR "Miami does it way worse" argument: that our behavior is acceptable so long as another team does more of it.

  23. #118

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think the point was "others do it too" but rather "others do it too, because it works."

    Jeff Van Gundy is a classic example.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2051807

    And guess what? It worked. He's called it "the best money he's ever spent."

    Whining is a problem in the NBA, because the league allows it and it actually works. Just like flopping.
    In the playoffs, when the entire basketball world is watching, I absolutely agree (see Phil Jackson). However, when you whine and complain this much in February, I think you run the risk of earning a bad reputation among officials - which is ultimately counter-productive.

    Furthermore, when it starts to affect the decisions players make on the court (see PG at the end of the Orlando game), you become overly dependent on looking for the refs to bail you out to the team's own detriment.

    You combine a team that earns a reputation as whiners with players who would rather look for a foul call than pass to an open shooter, and the problem is confounded even more.

  24. #119
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,647

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Thunder lost by a point to the Magic in Orlando, just like the Pacers.

    I agree, virtually all of the top teams have stumbled against a lowly important lately. That is the NBA for you.. Even the worst teams in the league have elite athletes who are always capable of putting together a good performance. I remember when the putrid 36 win 08-09 O'Brien Pacers beat the pre-KG injury Celtics (fresh off a title), Lakers, Cavs, and Magic......the four best teams in the league that year. Lower level teams are always capable of getting hot and knocking off a superior opponent. There are just so many games played that you are always going to have stuff like this happen.

    In the NBA, patterns are the only thing that matters. I'd say that 40-11 with a solid 4 game lead over Miami is a good pattern. From January 10 to February 10, the team is 12-4, and that includes a tough Western Conference road trip. Sure we have looked a bit sluggish at times, but that is precisely why they have the all star break at this point in the season. Everyone is a bit tired at this point.

    Sometimes, it feels as though this team has to win every single game to prove that they are still an elite team. We are a great team, but we are not a historically great team that was going to challenge Jordan's 1996 Bulls. We are on track for 64 wins, which would set a franchise record and should be enough to deliver the number 1 seed. It's been an absolutely phenomenal season.

    The historic 1998 Yankees won 114 games, but I think that this forum would have blew a gasket over the 48 losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

  25. #120
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Thunder lost by a point to the Magic in Orlando, just like the Pacers.

    I agree, virtually all of the top teams have stumbled against a lowly important lately. That is the NBA for you.. Even the worst teams in the league have elite athletes who are always capable of putting together a good performance. I remember when the putrid 36 win 08-09 O'Brien Pacers beat the pre-KG injury Celtics (fresh off a title), Lakers, Cavs, and Magic......the four best teams in the league that year. Lower level teams are always capable of getting hot and knocking off a superior opponent. There are just so many games played that you are always going to have stuff like this happen.

    In the NBA, patterns are the only thing that matters. I'd say that 40-11 with a solid 4 game lead over Miami is a good pattern. From January 10 to February 10, the team is 12-4, and that includes a tough Western Conference road trip. Sure we have looked a bit sluggish at times, but that is precisely why they have the all star break at this point in the season. Everyone is a bit tired at this point.

    Sometimes, it feels as though this team has to win every single game to prove that they are still an elite team. We are a great team, but we are not a historically great team that was going to challenge Jordan's 1996 Bulls. We are on track for 64 wins, which would set a franchise record and should be enough to deliver the number 1 seed. It's been an absolutely phenomenal season.

    The historic 1998 Yankees won 114 games, but I think that this forum would have blew a gasket over the 48 losses.
    Remember that time the Heat lost to the 76ers this season? The same 76ers who have lost back to back 40+ point games. HA.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  27. #121
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,434

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember that time the Heat lost to the 76ers this season? The same 76ers who have lost back to back 40+ point games. HA.
    Don't you know, the regular season only matters to the Pacers. The Heat will just "turn it on" in the playoffs and we'll get bounced in the first round because we lost to the Suns twice.

  28. #122
    Undefeated
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Carmel
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,177

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Gill View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nowhere in my comments did I indicate that I had a problem with the players' behavior. My criticism was directed at what I consider to be your straw man argument that our behavior is justified because the Heat also do it, but "way worse". If you don't have a problem with showboating, whining, or flopping that's fine - but at least argue it on its own merits, and not in comparison to what Miami does. You clearly take issue with players "having fun" because you deem LBJ and Wade to be having too much of it.

    Nowhere in my comments did I mention what basketball SHOULD be like, or how players should conduct themselves, though I appreciate the attempt at deflecting and changing the issue. I have a fundamental problem with the inference one could make from YOUR "Miami does it way worse" argument: that our behavior is acceptable so long as another team does more of it.
    But my original comment was in direct response to two things:
    1.) People comparing this team to the Heat and saying that we had become what we hated, and
    2.) People saying there is no place for whining in the league.

    Point one especially was a hot topic that I was responding to. I thought it seemed pretty obvious, which is why your denouncement came off as old man grumpy.

    I answered that by saying:
    1.) I don't think we do the things the Heat do, at least not to the extent that makes fans hate the Heat, and
    2.) Whining can definitely help you win games.

    You seemed to miss the point that I was responding to other posters, and that I was making a point that blaming refs for loosing is a time honored tradition in the NBA used by all the greatest winners of the 90s and 00s.
    Danger Zone

  29. #123

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    If you watch the game closely, Roy and Hill both speak to the refs on a lot of plays where they feel they had a foul coming. Both those guys are so serious and low key, they are usually listened to carefully even though the call never has and never will be re-called. The refs do listen, however and the next similar play will result in in the guys getting a call. Lance, and especially PG are much more dramatic, with the arms flailing, agony filled faces. They also get less 'make up' calls next time. However, the most looked up to player in the game today(LeBron) is very dramatic in his complaints and so are the players who most want to be like him.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cousy47 For This Useful Post:


  31. #124
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,747

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  33. #125
    THE WITCH IS DEAD!!! Coopdog23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Da Bank
    Posts
    3,111

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers please stop the showboating and crying to the referees its getting old

    PG does this too much now but he'll never exceed Lebron in this department
    Smothered Chicken!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •