Thread: Colts hire Rob Chudzinski as special assistant to the head coach

Default Colts hire Rob Chudzinski as special assistant to the head coach

Not really sure what to make of this move but if its anything like T-Rich I'm already depressed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Colts hire Rob Chudzinski as special assistant to the head coach

Special Assistant to the Head Coach....not to be confused with Special Assistant Head Coach.!

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Not really sure what to make of this move but if its anything like T-Rich I'm already depressed.
    The guy has done some impressive things as an offensive coach. Guessing it is intended to allow Pags more time with the defense and to put a little creativity into Pep's offense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Downtown Bang! For This Useful Post:

Ideally but I also think Pagano wants to help his boy out more than anything. I wonder if Chud wanted T-Rich gone or maybe not since he came here.

Then again Kubiak/Jacoby Jones didn't get along and now he's the OC for the Ravens.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Maybe, I say maybe, he will be there next to Pagano and strongly recommend against punting on 4th down with us being 21 or 28 down.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johanvil For This Useful Post:

This guy is a tight end guru. Everywhere he goes he turns tight ends into stars. He was the tight ends coach at Miami when Jeremy Shockey and Kellen Winslow Jr. became first round picks, he was Antonio Gates's TE coach when he became a Hall of Famer, and he just made Jordan Cameron into a monster. For a team that invested a lot into two young tight ends, this could be a huge help. I would not be surprised to see Allen come back and put up monster numbers.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post: