Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Pacers / Blazers Post Game Thread - 2/7

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers / Blazers Post Game Thread - 2/7

Quote Originally Posted by seeker80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I appreciate the thought, but I am a grouchy old guy and I know it. I don't trust myself with folks whose parents were probably in HS the same time I was, when I was attending my first Pacer game in the Coliseum in '73.

I know how rare the opportunities to win it all are.

I was behind the basket where Prince ruined what I thought was a lock to win a title. Was in attendance the game after the Brawl and knew we were about to banished to Siberia by Stern (good ****ing riddance). Was out of state but watching every game when we got to the finals too late in 2000. Metta World Artest was my favorite Pacer for awhile and I got in the habit of excusing his "lapses".

Got burned.

So now I am really, really sensitive to what I see are impediments to a title.

Right now? Its Magic. Little Bron. The guy who leads us by a large margin in techs and flops. The cause of all trade talk, breaking the bank, doing whatever it takes.

Its a distraction, a wild card, an unknown...

Last night, after the game, DWest was being interviewed by Brooke. Lance couldn't help himself, he crashed the interview and West shot him a look like "go f'ing away". Lance beat a hasty retreat. Kid can't help it, he's gotta be the center of attention.

Worries me. That's why I am glad we beat a club that is a real challenge for us without him. I hope he gets the message. And then we can work on PG so he learns he doesn't have to be "all Jimmy Kimmel" all the time, everyone can help.
    I have to admit, Lance does worry me too. I am of the opinion that we should pay him big money to stick around, but I would be lying if I said he doesn't make me nervous.

One more tangent note: Paul George needs to cut the ******** with his constant whining to the refs. I can handle an off game from him like last night, but he has spent the past month (at least) barking at the refs on every no-call. Shut up, Paul.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Just making sure everyone saw we just beat one of the best if not the best offensive team in the league.. reading this post you would think we lost by 10.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dohman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Romsey31 View Post
    Barry whining all night took away from the game. God he's terrible
    Starting in the 3rd quarter or so, I actually did something new and enjoyed it: Coach Nick (from Bball Breakdown) was doing live online audio commentary of the game, and with an app on my iphone I could listen to him while still keeping up on Twitter, and I just muted the game after that. The only bad part was his live and my live were like a few seconds apart (he was ahead of me), but I still liked it. If the app would allow me to pause and resume to correct the gap, it'd be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    As an aside... have we had two players on the same team go off for 30 in a game yet this year? That's impressive.
    The Pacers have not done it (before tonight, Paul George was the only Pacer to even score 30 in a game so far this year).

It's happened at least a few times on other teams. Marcus Thornton and Isaiah Thomas against the Pacers a couple weeks ago for example.

Unless I missed it, the last time the Pacers did it in the regular season, it was January 17, 2011 with Danny Granger scoring 32 and Darren Collison scoring 30.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cubs231721 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Starting in the 3rd quarter or so, I actually did something new and enjoyed it: Coach Nick (from Bball Breakdown) was doing live online audio commentary of the game, and with an app on my iphone I could listen to him while still keeping up on Twitter, and I just muted the game after that. The only bad part was his live and my live were like a few seconds apart (he was ahead of me), but I still liked it. If the app would allow me to pause and resume to correct the gap, it'd be perfect.
    Yea the pausing feature would be great, maybe you should suggest it to them. I use league pass seeing I'm in the islands, so I just switched the commentator to away
    Impossible Is Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs231721 View Post
    The Pacers have not done it (before tonight, Paul George was the only Pacer to even score 30 in a game so far this year).

It's happened at least a few times on other teams. Marcus Thornton and Isaiah Thomas against the Pacers a couple weeks ago for example.

Unless I missed it, the last time the Pacers did it in the regular season, it was January 17, 2011 with Danny Granger scoring 32 and Darren Collison scoring 30.
    That is crazy.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    In Portland, Lance got into foul trouble early, only shot the ball 3 times, and fouled out. I'm sure the exact same thing would have happened last night and he would have duplicated his worst performance of the season. If players duplicate a prior extreme performance when playing the same team, then why didn't PG's 43 December points against Portland spill over into last night? Or why didn't George Hill shoot 1 for 8 last night? That's what he shot in Portland the first go around. Poor performances in that December game from everyone not named PG probably had a lot to do with the fact that we beat the Clipps in LA the night before.
    See, you can't even agree with them...I said we wouldn't have gone into OT if he had played.

You guys are amazing, you are certain he wouldn't have another 2 pts? And Lance plays and Hill and West's numbers sink dramatically because he "needs to have the all in his hands all the time". How can you be sure his contribution offsets what you lose from GH and DWest? Can you see Lance ever deferring to GH or DWest if they have it going.

Sorry, I can't. Has to be about Lance.

As for the rest, "they see the pimple of a problem in others guys' games but not the open sore in their guys". Personally, I could less if they all avg 15.0 pts and 11 boards. I just want to win and don't care who does it.

And for me, the main thing that give me pause about "putting the ball in his hands all the time" is playoffs on the road. Close your eyes and imagine needing a series of plays in Miami when all the white tee-shirted bandwagoneers are screeching their heads off in a tight ballgame.

Lance? not me. not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker80 View Post
    See, you can't even agree with them...I said we wouldn't have gone into OT if he had played.

You guys are amazing, you are certain he wouldn't have another 2 pts? And Lance plays and Hill and West's numbers sink dramatically because he "needs to have the all in his hands all the time". How can you be sure his contribution offsets what you lose from GH and DWest? Can you see Lance ever deferring to GH or DWest if they have it going.

Sorry, I can't. Has to be about Lance.

As for the rest, "they see the pimple of a problem in others guys' games but not the open sore in their guys". Personally, I could less if they all avg 15.0 pts and 11 boards. I just want to win and don't care who does it.

And for me, the main thing that give me pause about "putting the ball in his hands all the time" is playoffs on the road. Close your eyes and imagine needing a series of plays in Miami when all the white tee-shirted bandwagoneers are screeching their heads off in a tight ballgame.

Lance? not me. not yet.

I'm just saying you're falling back on the December Portland game is faulty reasoning. PG scored 43 points in Portland, but played like garbage last night. George Hill shot just 1-8 in Portland, but then had the game of his life last night. David West scored just 12 points on 6-14 points in Portland, yet he had the best game of the season last night. There's no correlation at all between those three players and how they played in Portland two months ago, yet I'm sure that Lance would have scored just 2 points, attempted only 3 shots, and fouled out just because that's what happened in Portland. I guess he's the only player on the team whose performance would be correlated to what happened in Portland two months ago.

But you're right, maybe he gets in West and particularly Hill's way last night. I freely admit that Hill last night gave us more than Lance would have considering it was the best game of his entire career. But I'm not going to buy into Lance being expendable just because two players had their best game of the season on the same night and combined for 25-35 shots and 67 points. If that's the norm, then I agree 100% that Lance is expendable. But I saw how ugly the offense was in the first half before those two players decided to completely take the game over. The team obviously missed Lance for a good chunk of the game.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 02-08-2014 at 06:43 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by croz24 View Post
    Then you can say the same about Isaiah, Dragic, Livingston, Curry, Dragic again, and then Marshall and Lawson with their playmaking in recent games.. George Hill was just unfortunate they all happened to be hitting garbage shots.
    First of all, let's make something absolutely clear.

This is one of the best crops of Point Guards that the NBA has ever seen. Most of the players you mentioned are very, very good scorers.

Now, let's see what happened in each of the games that you mentioned.

We start in Golden State.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489488

Stephen Curry had 24 points and 9 assists. He is averaging 24.5 PPG and 9.1 APG this season so this was just another day at the job for him. Curry is a great player. He is one of the best shooters in the league and he will go down as one of the best shooters ever. Still, he shot 9/20 against us and he went 3/11 from 3. Both Hill and PG (who spent time on him in the 4th) did a good job on him.

Let's go to Phoenix.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489502

George Hill was supposed to not play in the Phoenix game due to a deep thigh bruise. He played through injury in Phoenix and Dragic torched him. Dragic was great and dropped 21 points on 10 shots. But do you know who else was great? Gerald Green. Gerald dropped 23 points on 13 shots but no one blamed our wings for it. And it's not like Dragic's playmaking hurt us at that game since he only had 3 assists (one more than Green). The Suns just torched us as a team in Phoenix and went 11/16 from 3. Dragic was great and he did torch an injured Hill but he wasn't the only reason that Phoenix won.

Let's go to Sacramento.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489517

Isaiah Thomas dropped 38 points on 31 shots. However, his shooting percentages weren't good. IT shot 13/31 (2/9 from 3) and the reason that it looks respectable was because he went 10/10 from the FT line. Do you know who had an even better game than Isaiah Thomas? Marcus Thornton. Thornton tied his career high that night. He dropped 42 points on 27 shots. He went 16/27 which is a great percentage (59.2%) and went 7/15 from 3. But again no one said anything about the defense of our wings that night (well, almost no one, Seth did notice it). Instead, most people kept harping on Hill. But IT wasn't the sole reason that the Kings almost beat us. Marcus Thornton was an equally big reason as well.

Let's go to Denver.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489524

Ty Lawson had 12 points on 11 shots (6/11 shooting) and 10 assists. Do you know what Ty Lawson is averaging this season? He is averaging 18.3 PPG and 8.8 APG. So, he had 1 more assist than his season average and 6 less points. That doesn't strike me as a huge game. Do you know what strikes me as a huge game? It's Wilson Chandler's game that night. He had a season high 25 points on 15 shots (8/15 shooting, 4/8 from 3). He is averaging 14.3 PPG this season and he exceeded his season average by 11 points against us. The Nuggets won by 13, by the way, so these 11 points did matter. Once again, the biggest reason for this loss was the good play of an opposing wing. Yet people still blamed Hill despite the fact that a wing was the biggest reason that we lost that night.

Let's go to Los Angeles.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489547

Yeah, Kendall Marshall had 13 assists. He is averaging 9.2 APG with D'Antoni's Lakers. He has dissed out more than 13 assists in 5 different games in the 22 games he has spent with the Lakers this season. You shouldn't be surprised about that. He is averaging 10.1 PPG and 9.2 APG with the Lakers and thus a 11 point, 13 assist game is only slightly above average for him. He is playing really well for them.

Let's go to the Phoenix game in Indiana.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489559

Now, this a game in which you can criticize Hill's defense. Dragic had his way with him and he was the biggest reason why the Suns won that night. PG did a better job on Dragic that night than Hill did. Hill had a nice game offensively and did try to take advantage of Dragic at the other end but our bench gave us almost nothing that game and we ended up losing. Going 1/15 from 3 didn't help us either.

And we end with the Brooklyn game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489570

It's absolutely true that Shaun Livingston had a great game. He had 24 points on 10/18 shooting and was a big part on why the Nets were close. But are we sure that it was George Hill that was defending him? You see, the Nets started Livingston alongside Deron Williams. Who was the PG between the two? For what is worth, Livingston shot more and Deron had more assists so Deron functioned more like a PG in that game. But I don't remember who was guarding whom in that game. I'll need to go back and check. Deron Williams went 3/12 and only had 13 points, by the way, so whoever was guarding him did a good job.

And that concludes our trip in memory lane. I'd say that Hill has gotten a lot of undeserving flak and his D has been a lot better than most people tend to remember.

By the way, we played the Hawks the other day and Jeff Teague only scored 9 points on 8 shots. It's just in the nature of the human mind to not remember the good at times.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:

Mood

What a game from west really outplayed lamarcus Aldridge barely even gets a mention because of George hills monster game it was good to see both of those guys stand up against the blazers two best players any given night anyone can step up that is what team basketball is all about.
    D west is automatic that is all

GRANGER!! FOR THE WIN.............. IT'S GOOD!!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to oz_pacer For This Useful Post:

We are absolutely a better team when Lance plays. There is no doubt about that. No questioning that.

But, to me what last night shows is that we HAVE to feature West and Hill more. And thats not just on Lance controlling the ball a lot. I'm fine with that. Lance is a creator. Hibbert benefits greatly from Lance, last night showed that too imo. It comes to PG reeling it in a bit. It means Hill has to be more aggressive. It means West needs to be a bit more selfish too.

Our offense with Lance isn't anything special really. Thats not Lance's fault. This team still hasn't figured out the best way to play on the offensive end of the court. We shouldn't rely on PG to carry us so much, its not necessary with the weapons we have. We should be scoring 100+ppg with the players we have. Ball movement needs to improve. We need more Hill and West PnRs. We need to run more plays for PG rather than iso's, get him better looks. And I do think we need to let Hill control things a bit more. Mainly because of turn overs. Hill played 38 minutes and had just one turnover last night when he was controlling the ball pretty much the entire night. The team only had 12 turnovers in an OT game. No I'm not blaming Lance for this. It falls on everyone. GHill plays smart with the ball. He only averages 1.2 TOs per game on the year. He makes the smart pass almost every time. And his ball handling is fantastic.

All in all I want to see more TEAM basketball. We have plenty of options, but they aren't being utilized fully. Last night showed that as it gave the guys a reason to step up with PG shooting like crap and Lance being out.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    That sounds awesome. What's the app?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    First of all, let's make something absolutely clear.

This is one of the best crops of Point Guards that the NBA has ever seen. Most of the players you mentioned are very, very good scorers.

Now, let's see what happened in each of the games that you mentioned.

We start in Golden State.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489488

Stephen Curry had 24 points and 9 assists. He is averaging 24.5 PPG and 9.1 APG this season so this was just another day at the job for him. Curry is a great player. He is one of the best shooters in the league and he will go down as one of the best shooters ever. Still, he shot 9/20 against us and he went 3/11 from 3. Both Hill and PG (who spent time on him in the 4th) did a good job on him.

Let's go to Phoenix.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489502

George Hill was supposed to not play in the Phoenix game due to a deep thigh bruise. He played through injury in Phoenix and Dragic torched him. Dragic was great and dropped 21 points on 10 shots. But do you know who else was great? Gerald Green. Gerald dropped 23 points on 13 shots but no one blamed our wings for it. And it's not like Dragic's playmaking hurt us at that game since he only had 3 assists (one more than Green). The Suns just torched us as a team in Phoenix and went 11/16 from 3. Dragic was great and he did torch an injured Hill but he wasn't the only reason that Phoenix won.

Let's go to Sacramento.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489517

Isaiah Thomas dropped 38 points on 31 shots. However, his shooting percentages weren't good. IT shot 13/31 (2/9 from 3) and the reason that it looks respectable was because he went 10/10 from the FT line. Do you know who had an even better game than Isaiah Thomas? Marcus Thornton. Thornton tied his career high that night. He dropped 42 points on 27 shots. He went 16/27 which is a great percentage (59.2%) and went 7/15 from 3. But again no one said anything about the defense of our wings that night (well, almost no one, Seth did notice it). Instead, most people kept harping on Hill. But IT wasn't the sole reason that the Kings almost beat us. Marcus Thornton was an equally big reason as well.

Let's go to Denver.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489524

Ty Lawson had 12 points on 11 shots (6/11 shooting) and 10 assists. Do you know what Ty Lawson is averaging this season? He is averaging 18.3 PPG and 8.8 APG. So, he had 1 more assist than his season average and 6 less points. That doesn't strike me as a huge game. Do you know what strikes me as a huge game? It's Wilson Chandler's game that night. He had a season high 25 points on 15 shots (8/15 shooting, 4/8 from 3). He is averaging 14.3 PPG this season and he exceeded his season average by 11 points against us. The Nuggets won by 13, by the way, so these 11 points did matter. Once again, the biggest reason for this loss was the good play of an opposing wing. Yet people still blamed Hill despite the fact that a wing was the biggest reason that we lost that night.

Let's go to Los Angeles.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489547

Yeah, Kendall Marshall had 13 assists. He is averaging 9.2 APG with D'Antoni's Lakers. He has dissed out more than 13 assists in 5 different games in the 22 games he has spent with the Lakers this season. You shouldn't be surprised about that. He is averaging 10.1 PPG and 9.2 APG with the Lakers and thus a 11 point, 13 assist game is only slightly above average for him. He is playing really well for them.

Let's go to the Phoenix game in Indiana.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489559

Now, this a game in which you can criticize Hill's defense. Dragic had his way with him and he was the biggest reason why the Suns won that night. PG did a better job on Dragic that night than Hill did. Hill had a nice game offensively and did try to take advantage of Dragic at the other end but our bench gave us almost nothing that game and we ended up losing. Going 1/15 from 3 didn't help us either.

And we end with the Brooklyn game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489570

It's absolutely true that Shaun Livingston had a great game. He had 24 points on 10/18 shooting and was a big part on why the Nets were close. But are we sure that it was George Hill that was defending him? You see, the Nets started Livingston alongside Deron Williams. Who was the PG between the two? For what is worth, Livingston shot more and Deron had more assists so Deron functioned more like a PG in that game. But I don't remember who was guarding whom in that game. I'll need to go back and check. Deron Williams went 3/12 and only had 13 points, by the way, so whoever was guarding him did a good job.

And that concludes our trip in memory lane. I'd say that Hill has gotten a lot of undeserving flak and his D has been a lot better than most people tend to remember.

By the way, we played the Hawks the other day and Jeff Teague only scored 9 points on 8 shots. It's just in the nature of the human mind to not remember the good at times.
    Lance was on Livingston as Livingston was the 2 when Williams was in. I'm sure Hill guarded him a bit, as did PG. And Livingston beat them all.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    All in all I want to see more TEAM basketball. We have plenty of options, but they aren't being utilized fully. Last night showed that as it gave the guys a reason to step up with PG shooting like crap and Lance being out.
    Agreed. We've got the horses. Forget hoping for PG to get 30... we could be an elite offensive team if all of our starters averaged 16ppg.

We've got a starting five full of multi-threat players. We should use them, instead of relying on one guy to carry us.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Agreed. We've got the horses. Forget hoping for PG to get 30... we could be an elite offensive team if all of our starters averaged 16ppg.

We've got a starting five full of multi-threat players. We should use them, instead of relying on one guy to carry us.
    Yep. We can get a lot better looks than some of the shots we are taking, and its not just PG taking some bad shots. Gotta listen to Larry and move the ball.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    And please stop ******** on PG and Roy. Did they play well? No they didn't and that's ok, it happens. But they did keep working and both guys contributed big buckets in the end.

No one is a bigger PG fan than I am and have been since prior to drafting him, but his last dozen or so games leave much to be desired. I'm sure he'll get it together again, but it has been hard for me to watch his play of late. He needs to remember he has teammates who are good players and defer to them at times.

Absolutely true. Rasual gave us some big minutes tonight. In fact, he was our 4th player in double digits.
    I've felt all along he should be playing more, and hope Frank starts feeling the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    I've felt all along he should be playing more, and hope Frank starts feeling the same.
    Who's minutes is he taking then? Granger's?

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    No one is a bigger PG fan than I am and have been since prior to drafting him, but his last dozen or so games leave much to be desired. I'm sure he'll get it together again, but it has been hard for me to watch his play of late. He needs to remember he has teammates who are good players and defer to them at times.
    He's not playing well on the offensive end but he is still playing really good defense. He had 8 rebounds and 7 assists so it's not like he is totally useless if he isn't hitting his shots. He got and took a lot of good shots within the flow of the offense that just rimmed out. Even Reggie Miller had shooting slumps. And let's not forget that he had Nicolas Batum, one of the leagues premeire defenders, guarding him. That steal and dunk was huge in overtime as well as the three he hit in the 4th quarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to naptownmenace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    We should be happy about this win, right?

I'm not happy with this win!

I'm overly elated with it!!!!!
    The Pacers seemed to be behind 95% of the game only to pull it out in OT. Some players had poor games and others had outstanding games that allowed the Pacers to win. w/o a doubt one of the best games of the season.

I LOVE BEING A DIEHARD PACERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:

Yeah, I obviously agree with that. Some of those shots had no chance of going in. I clearly remember that post-up in which he pivoted and pivoted and pivoted again and ended up with 3 defenders on him and hoisted up something that never had a chance of going in. He should just make a quicker decision but he didn't and he got trapped.

There was a number of times he tried doing it himself instead of passing the ball. He then makes a dumb play or fouls out of frustration trying to do a make up.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    5=Being taller than the player you are guarding is large when defending. The Pacers had the advantage their except for Hill and he paid for it. The defense dramatically picked up when PG was switched to Lillard.
    I agree with your post but I have a very small disagreement here. According to DX, the difference between Hill and Lillard is very small. Lillard is 6'2.75" in shoes with a 6'7.75" wingspan while Hill is 6'2.5" in shoes with a 6'9 wingspan. I don't think that 0.25 inches make a difference when the other party has a 1.25 inch advantage in wingspan.
    Tonight, all flags must burn, in place of steeples.
    Autonomy must return into the hands of the people.

Panopticon

-------------

CJ Watson - 20 points on 6/10 shooting!

13/4/2014

8 pages, and not a word about the fantastic defense DG played, amazing, I am glad I have no fans, means I get dissapointed a lot less.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to able For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    8 pages, and not a word about the fantastic defense DG played, amazing, I am glad I have no fans, means I get dissapointed a lot less.
    TIL, able has me on ignore

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...=1#post1784587

Danny had some big boards and some really nice close outs late in the game. Matthews was hitting everything, and got some good looks, but Danny got his hand there just in time to bother the shot and he missed a couple of buckets because of it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WInslow22 View Post
    I've said it a million times now: "Paul has tired legs!" A lot of his missed shots as of late are from open looks. When the Pace had a short break in January, he came back w/ a vengeance...And I expect the same after the All-Star Break....Then he'll get tired a couple more times before the Playoffs. He plays extended minutes every game and busts major *** on both sides of the floor at that. His shooting will suffer from time to time as a result of this.....

Frank has Butler to use to give PG more rest, and he needs to give Butler more PT and PG more rest.