Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 151

Thread: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

  1. #126
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,338

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    Questionable.
    Like I said, a TMZ wannabe.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  2. #127

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IDK. I don't think you've tried one of those, have you?

    Afaic, he's a young man and young men don't always make the best choices. It's been that way forever, and it will continue to be that way.
    That's a bit of a personal question.

    Young people don't always make the best choices. But I actually wonder if the NBA has a sex education class for it's rookies. It's just part of the NBA player culture, and there are a lot of people who aren't privileged enough to learn about that stuff, and a player could catch far worse than a baby mama from not being safe.

  3. #128
    Member BenR1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Fredonia, NY
    Posts
    1,348

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Honestly, how is any source going to confirm something like this? I mean you'd honestly have to be in the room where the alleged action took place for crying out loud.

  4. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Boring. Let's talk about creationism vs evolution, or gay marriage instead.
    I would've demolished Bill Nye last night.

  5. #130
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,249

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    LeBron James had an orgy with the Kardashian girls. I'm credible.

    Is this how it works?

  6. #131
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LeBron James had an orgy with the Kardashian girls. I'm credible.

    Is this how it works?
    She's a "Sports Culture Analyst", so you know she's legit.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pingu For This Useful Post:


  8. #132
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,338

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LeBron James had an orgy with the Kardashian girls. I'm credible.

    Is this how it works?
    You forgot the #insider tag.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  10. #133
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Assume for a minute that Paul George did offer this woman money to have an abortion- I highly doubt it has anything to do with his personal views on the matter and far more to do with looking out for his own financial self interest. Ayn Rand would be proud. Newsflash- the rich get abortions. They can fly anywhere they want to have one, even overseas, and aren't bothered by what ordinary women have to deal with should they exercise their personal FREEDOM of CHOICE and decide to have one- nutjob protestors and absurd state imposed regulations forcing them to hear unscientific claptrap or undergo forced ultrasounds.
    Last edited by hoosierguy; 02-05-2014 at 09:01 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:


  12. #134
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,750

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I like turtles.
    follow me @TruenoPanda - lets talk Pacers!

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BornReady For This Useful Post:


  14. #135
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,142
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    In before the lock...
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cactus Jax For This Useful Post:


  16. #136

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Even if he did get her pregnant, so? Thats his business

  17. #137
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,252

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powww View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even if he did get her pregnant, so? Thats his business
    Make that his business expense.

  18. #138
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?



    This is not the place for political debate. Please and thank you.


  19. #139

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    The way Paul has been shooting of late, I'm glad to see him score in any way.

  20. #140
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,236

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    If we are in deleting mode then please delete 133. Certainly not a thoughtful
    And non confrontational post.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to owl For This Useful Post:


  22. #141
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,236

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    If that post stands then I would say the standards are not applied equally.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to owl For This Useful Post:


  24. #142
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,252

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way Paul has been shooting of late, I'm glad to see him score in any way.
    Agreed. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long thread.

    Sorry Paul...

  25. #143
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,363

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by BornReady View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like turtles.
    I liked turtles once... Then I took an arrow to the knee.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TinManJoshua For This Useful Post:


  27. #144
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    This entire story wreaks of ********. I feel like this is a thirsty gold-digger


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  28. #145
    Smooth tadscout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Greenfield
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,838
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?



    "George's athleticism is bananas!" - Marc J. Spears

  29. #146
    Call me Kauffie Kaufman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Haven, Connecticut
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we are in deleting mode then please delete 133. Certainly not a thoughtful
    And non confrontational post.
    I logged in after years in hiding just to second this. Not appropriate or cool

    I will now return to my regularly scheduled programming
    Last edited by Kaufman; 02-05-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    "Sometimes, when you look Andy in the eyes, you get a feeling somebody else is driving." -- David Letterman

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaufman For This Useful Post:


  31. #147
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,857

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I'm truly beside myself reading some of these reactions. Politics and ethics aside (though they shouldn't be) - are we seriously THAT depraved that this is something to joke about, take lightly (regarding ALL individuals involved) and look at with apathy?

    IF true, there were numerous wrongs by both individuals, compounded by more wrongs, with a high probability of future emotional and personal strife for them both AND that's not even taking into account the child. You know, the innocent little human who will be labeled and ostracized from day 1 of life at no fault of their own.

    I'm sorry guys, I'm sure this will be deleted or whatever, but we seriously need to examine our collective sense of morality if THIS is our reaction.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  33. #148
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm truly beside myself reading some of these reactions. Politics and ethics aside (though they shouldn't be) - are we seriously THAT depraved that this is something to joke about, take lightly (regarding ALL individuals involved) and look at with apathy?

    IF true, there were numerous wrongs by both individuals, compounded by more wrongs, with a high probability of future emotional and personal strife for them both AND that's not even taking into account the child. You know, the innocent little human who will be labeled and ostracized from day 1 of life at no fault of their own.

    I'm sorry guys, I'm sure this will be deleted or whatever, but we seriously need to examine our collective sense of morality if THIS is our reaction.
    Ignoring the fact I disagree with you 100% (it may or may not be a bad decision, and it or may not be stupid to not wear a condom, IMO that is none of our business. I will say, however, I highly doubt this kid will be labeled or ostracized from day 1. With the proper love and care the kid will be fine...just like all other kids who come from broken homes.....ASSUMING this is even true...)

    I used to really dislike the PD policy of no religion, etc. I have to say I kind of like it for this very reason. I like reading about the Pacers, and like someone said earlier, I do not care who these guys sleep with.

    I guess in utopia it would be cool to see them as perfect people, but IMO personally I see them as entertainers and not people I try to emulate (unless its on a basketball court, where I normally fail 99.9999999% of the time)

    The fact this is even news is kind of sad......

  34. #149
    The Last Great Pacer BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,252

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ignoring the fact I disagree with you 100% (it may or may not be a bad decision, and it or may not be stupid to not wear a condom, IMO that is none of our business. I will say, however, I highly doubt this kid will be labeled or ostracized from day 1. With the proper love and care the kid will be fine...just like all other kids who come from broken homes.....ASSUMING this is even true...)

    I used to really dislike the PD policy of no religion, etc. I have to say I kind of like it for this very reason. I like reading about the Pacers, and like someone said earlier, I do not care who these guys sleep with.

    I guess in utopia it would be cool to see them as perfect people, but IMO personally I see them as entertainers and not people I try to emulate (unless its on a basketball court, where I normally fail 99.9999999% of the time)

    The fact this is even news is kind of sad......
    He was talking about morality, said nothing about religion. In any event, your statements are their own form of religious-speak...so maybe you should keep your views to yourself too.

    As for this blowing up in Paul's face, that comes with the territory. He's a young man and young men do this stuff. When they are rich and famous it will make the news. I don't care what your upbringing...many make mistakes. I would hate to think what kind of mistakes I would have made with his money and time...at his age and with those temptations. That's not to say he's done anything...

  35. #150
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,941

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I was not only refrenccig him. Guess i should have made that clear.

    Wait, what?! If saying we shouldnt care about athletes and see them as tole models is religious now......yeah i got nothing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •