Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 151

Thread: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

  1. #51
    Enjoying the Show BrownBearCoffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    385
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't understand forming an opinion on it, without some substance other than an internet rumor. In today's society, rumors are treated like fact until their disproven. I just don't get it.
    I don't disagree with that stance whatsoever, but I was simply making sure due diligence was given. Your stance is certainly defendable, but it is also defendable to have the potential to be disappointed if it should happen to be true. Wasn't a shot at you, just adding to the discussion. Sorry if it seemed personal on any level.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BrownBearCoffee For This Useful Post:


  3. #52

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    we already played the Clippers twice if you were wondering

  4. #53

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Paul George's daughter Callie Rivers, daughter of Clippers coach Doc Rivers. (Photo: Instagram)

    I'm so confused now.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PaceBalls For This Useful Post:


  6. #54
    Member Grover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    83

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Wow.

    Jocks and Stilletto Jills.

    If I'm not mistaken, back in the 90s when I lived in Atlanta, Doc Rivers was part owner of some bar/restaurants called 'Jocks and Jills'. Kinda brings things full circle...

  7. #55
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,929

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    This chick looks farther along than ~7-8 weeks. Paul was last in Miami on 12/18 based on scheduling....

    Something about this just doesn't add up IMO, but whatever

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  9. #56
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    MIAMI HEAT SMEAR CAMPAIGN STARTED TO DISRUPT OUR LOCKER ROOM!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  11. #57

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This chick looks farther along than ~7-8 weeks. Paul was last in Miami on 12/18 based on scheduling....

    Something about this just doesn't add up IMO, but whatever
    Check the regular season playboy.


    By me ^^

  12. #58
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,929

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Check the regular season playboy.
    What?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  14. #59
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,466

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Sounds similar to what Adrian Foster did down here. He got a 20 year old college student pregnant then he and his brother supposedly tried to get her to abort the kid. She later got a restraining order and went on tv crying about the whole thing. Later she sent a text message to him which shot down everything but the kid being his. He has a wife and kids which makes his issue a little hairier.

  15. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,317

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Interesting..... stripper not on birth control and just knew she would be hooking up with PG. Time for Paul to go on one Springer or Maury to find out (here are the results... Paul you are not the father as the crowd goes wild).
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  16. #61
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think that would be the issue....

    It's paying people off to abort babies is probably what's toeing the morality line here....
    Let's be honest though...

    What's moral about taking your clothes off for drunk men?

    More so, keeping a child to trap a dude and keep him on the hook as your own personal atm machine?

    Do I know if that's the case? No. I assume though. I assume that her morals are on par of that with someone who offers nothing other than being hot and will grind drunk dudes for money. Which means, she's only keeping the child to get more money than the money that's offered and cares more about than than the child itself. Maybe she can throw PG's baby in a handbag the same way Paris Hilton throws her dogs in one. I bet that's about how morally correct this stripper(essentially hooker) is.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Useful Post:


  18. #62
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,822
    Mood

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    By multiple internet sites, the stripper is 7months pregnant. This means he would have been with her the beginning of July.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


  20. #63
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    This message has been deleted by Hicks.

    Reason
    PD isn't the place to come call women ugly; sorry
    Is it the place to call women pretty? Would that post get deleted too?

    What is happening... can post pics of half naked women and talk about abortion, pregnancy etc. but I can't call a girl, not even person, but a girl, ugly. Yay feminism?

    I'm not trying to be a jerk but I'm just trying to figure out how and why a line is drawn at "calling a woman ugly".

  21. #64
    Member Dr. Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    4,249

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but I can't call a girl, not even person, but a girl, ugly.

  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Awesome For This Useful Post:


  23. #65
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,299

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Based on everything I've read in Richie Incognito's texts with Jonathan Martin about Tootsie's, it sounds like the title of the thread could be changed to "Paul George got a hooker pregnant?"
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  24. #66
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,822
    Mood

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it the place to call women pretty? Would that post get deleted too?

    What is happening... can post pics of half naked women and talk about abortion, pregnancy etc. but I can't call a girl, not even person, but a girl, ugly. Yay feminism?

    I'm not trying to be a jerk but I'm just trying to figure out how and why a line is drawn at "calling a woman ugly".
    Because your not one of the special posters and Hicks can do what he wants.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  25. #67
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,929

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, that one goes into the hall of fame on here. No doubt.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  27. #68
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Awesome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bet my comment wouldn't get deleted if I said Sam Cassel looks like an ugly alien.

    I bet I could call a dude a hideous chud but that would be overlooked. For some reason though, it's a "no-no" to call some chick ugly.

  28. #69

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    I get amazed by how quickly people believe these gossip site rumors , according to a gossip site a couple months ago PG was married

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueCollarColts For This Useful Post:


  30. #70

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not even person, but a girl
    this phrasing cracked me up

  31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  32. #71

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By multiple internet sites, the stripper is 7months pregnant. This means he would have been with her the beginning of July.
    Its possible I mean the offseason and all these guys aren't in Indiana usually.

  33. #72
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,929

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bet my comment wouldn't get deleted if I said Sam Cassel looks like an ugly alien.

    I bet I could call a dude a hideous chud but that would be overlooked. For some reason though, it's a "no-no" to call some chick ugly.
    Re-read how you wrote it.

    "I can't call a girl, not even person, but a girl, ugly."

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  35. #73
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,822
    Mood

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get amazed by how quickly people believe these gossip site rumors , according to a gossip site a couple months ago PG was married
    Believe, nah, just going with it till proven otherwise.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  36. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,317

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Re-read how you wrote it.

    "I can't call a girl, not even person, but a girl, ugly."
    Yep, and I would think Hicks just wants to make sure PD is not just a place for GUYS to get on here and put down women. Something I happen to agree with since there are several ladies who visit this site.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  37. #75

    Default Re: Paul George got a stripper pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarColts View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get amazed by how quickly people believe these gossip site rumors , according to a gossip site a couple months ago PG was married
    The Internet doesn't really have a "checks and balances" for this sort of thing I mean anyone can post anything and if you say it enough times people start to believe its true.

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •